• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

She frowned gripping his hand. “Ernie called this morning. Gave us his congrats... said you weren’t answering as usual.... you need to call him. Sounded important.” She murmured tiredly to him

she shook her head. “You look happy when you sleepy.” She told her and held onto her. “When’s daddy coming home?”

Pedro goaned some but gave a small nod "Alright alright give me a minute." He murmured kissing her gently before he left the room to call Ernie

Max frowned some and gave a small sigh "I'm not sure baby, but I'm gonna drop you at grandma's later so I can go see him okay?" She said softly

“No I wanna go see daddy too!” She whined starting to cry. “He’s my daddy!” She whimpered pushing max away when she tried to cuddle her.

Carmen nodded and smiled watching him go and trying to get a few more minutes of sleep in.

Ernie picked up soon as the phone rang and turned to look at his computer. “Hey there Pedro. Congratulations on the new baby, hope mom and baby are doing alright... I got some news on the Matt Damon movie.” He told him.

Max frowned more shaking her head some "No sweetie you can't go where he is at. They don't allow kids there." She said softly giving a heavy sigh sipping some coffee she had made

Pedro sighed heavily watching Carmen through the window "Yeah whats up?" He asked crossing his arms a bit

Grace shook her head and started sobbing. “But it’s not fair! I want my daddy!” She cried into bam bam’s fur.

“They managed to secure the final budget they wanted so they’ve got your flights booked for next week.” He told him. “I know that this isn’t ideal with everything going on but... Pedro this is one massive opportunity.” He told him. “Have a think and get back to me onit.” He suggested.

Max frowned giving a heavy sigh kissing her top of her head gently "I know baby I'm so sorry." She whispered

Pedro sighed heavily and nodded some before he hung up without another word. He went inside to see Carmen kissing her cheek gently "They found the budget for the movie....they booked my flight and want to know if I'll do it "

Carmen frowned some and looked up at him. “Oh... when would you leave?” She asked him quietly, letting him help her into the wheelchair so they could go see Leo.

Jon was sitting with his head in his hands when he heard Max’s voice next, looking up from sitting on the bed in the cell and quickly stood, rushing over to the bars. “Hey. Oh my god... they... I’m the only suspect.... I’m the only one they have potential evidence on.” He muttered frowning some and reaching through the bars to hold her hand.

Pedro sighed heavily and helped her up kissing the top of her head gently "Next week ...I'm gonna tell them no though. I can't leave you right now." He said softly

Max ran into the jail cell later taking his hands in hers "Oh Jon...I know you would never hurt her though. We'll get you out of this." She whispered quietly to him

He frowned some and gripped at her hands. “My dad is on his way down from DC to help me get this sorted.... he’s gonna be my lawyer.” He told her quietly. “How’s grace?” He asked frowning some thinking about how he was gonna explain the next thing. “They’ve banned me from coming into contact with her until I’m cleared of domestic abuse charges.... if I already had some kinda official custody it would be different but because I don’t they’ve put an order on me that I can’t be near her.” He muttered.

carmen frowned looking up at him. “Pedro... honey I think this... I think this might be a good thing... if it’s next week then let’s see how Leo does over the next few days and if it’s not great or a little wobbly then I think You should stay but if he’s getting better and better... then I want you to go... this is such a huge opportunity.” She murmured to him

Max listened to him intently and frowned more as he spoke letting a few tears fall "Oh Jon....I'm so sorry...this is all my fault. I'm so sorry we never figured out custody sooner." She whispered taking a deep breath "She misses you like crazy. Wanted to come up here with me to see you."

Pedro frowned sighing heavily and gave a small nod "I know its big....but you and our son are more important to me than any movie." He said softly to her

He shook his head. “Not your fault max... Sophie is the one trying to ruin my life.” He muttered rubbing his face and looked at her “give her tons of cuddles from me... I miss her too... I just wish she’d never had to see me on the floor like that.” He muttered.

carmen smiled at that and held his hand while he pushed her to the NICU. “That’s the best thing I’ve ever heard, but opportunities like this don’t come up very often.... like I said.... let’s see how he does over the next couple days.” She murmured smiling some at her little boy as they got into the room, gripping pedros hand tight as she could.

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily kissing his hands repeatedly "We'll get you out of here okay? And I'll be here with you the entire time. I love you Jon." She murmured softly to him

Pedro pushed her to the NICU and gave a small nod "I've got something I want to show you once you're both out of here and I'm done filming." He said softly to her smiling wide as he saw their son "Look at him, so perfect."

She smiled some watching him sit down in the chair next to her and just squeezed his hand tightly. “I think he’s gonna look like you... you’re the spitting image of your dad... he’s probably gonna be the same.” She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder and just watched their little boy.

he nodded and gripped her hands for a minute before the officer came back to tell Max she needed to leave, just nodding some and watched her. “I’ll see you soon.” He mumbled sighing heavily.

Pedro chuckled softly giving a small nod "Definitely got my dark hair thats for sure." He murmured softly kissing her temple gently "We did pretty good huh? I'm sure he is perfect." He whispered to her

Max gave a heavy sigh but nodded some "I'll see you soon." She said softly before she left the room and made her way out of the station.

-6 months-
Jon sat at home, finally free of the charges but still fighting the case to be allowed to have time with Grace again. If max was seen bringing her to him then she was likely to be investigated by CPS and he didn’t want to put her through that. But he’d missed her birthday and he’d missed her first day of elementary school and it had really thrown him for a loop. He leaned back in his recliner just staring at the tv and sighing heavily when he heard a key in the door, not looking up to see who it was, barely bothered enough to be ambarrassed by the bottles of beer al over the place.

Carmen smiled calling Pedro as she sat in the NICU with Leo in her arms, reading him a story, “you wanna see daddy again?” She cooed to him, kissing his head. She was so incredibly proud of how far he’d come and she couldn’t wait to get him home just cradling him to her so pedro could see him on face time

Max showed up at Jon's house earlier than she had planned frowning when she saw the bottles all over the house. She had been worried sick about him lately, since he couldn't see Grace he was going downhill and it scared her. She quickly started picking them up "Jon how many bottles have you had already?" She asked

Pedro smiled happily as he got to his break getting his phone and face timing Carmen. He smiled widely when he saw her face pop up on the screen "Hey there beautiful." He said softly. He had missed her dearly in his time away and he just hoped this would wrap up soon. He his signed the final papers on the house for the two of them and he just wanted to surprise her with it already

“Hey, someone’s awake for FaceTime today.” She smiled tilting the camera down so he could see Leo snuggled up to her. “You wanna tell daddy our big news or should I do it?” She murmured wiping his dribble. “Hmm... not talking huh?” She teased and looked at Pedro again. “We got the all clear that as long as nothing pops up... Leo gets to come home in three days.” She grinned at him.

Jon just grunted in response. On top of everything he’d been fired from the walking dead over it and hadn’t been able to get any other roles once they googled his name lately, just feeling like everything was getting out of hand. “Haven’t been counting.” He muttered and stared at the floor until she came and sat on his lap, his hands going to her waist. He’d fallen in love with her all over again but with everything going on, they’d been struggling to actually date. Just managing affectionate moments here and there.

Pedro's face lit up immediately "You're kidding?! Oh Carmen thats amazing!" He said sighing some "God I miss you both. I can't wait to see you both." He said softly to her

Max frowned some and cupped his face kissing him lovingly for a moment "Jon if this keeps up you won't be able to see her." She whispered letting a few tears fall "Babe you're scaring me, I just want you here with us." She said softly to him

Carmen smiled and watched him. “We miss you too babe, how’s filming going?” She asked. He still had another week or two and she was excited to get him home soon. If she hadn’t had Leo keeping her busy she would have gone crazy without him for that long.

He frowned looking up at her and pulled her to lean into him more. “I don’t think there’s much that could be worse right now.” He muttered sighing heavily. “I just want to have you both here. Get you out of that apartment.... I miss her so bad.”

Pedro shrugged some smiling a bit "I'm alright, its pretty good here." He said smiling happily at her "I miss you, but I'm hoping we just finish up soon." He murmured to her

Max sighed heavily as she looked at him and ran her fingers through his hair gently "We can facetime later okay? You can see her that way." She said biting her bottom lip "Jon if you don't fix yourself up you'll never see her again or me either....we have to get you better."

Carmen smiled chatting with him about everything until Leo started fussing and soon was sobbing. “Hold on, someone’s hungry.” She giggled and set the phone where he could still see them while she got Leo in the right spot to help him latch and feed. “Mommy’s turn to be a cow....” she paused hearing his name being called on his end. “Sounds like you’re needed... you better go honey, we love you and we’ll see you soon okay?” She smiled at him.

He frowned some and shook his head. “I’m not an alcoholic babe I just... got in my head last night and this morning.... I’ve sent in more audition tapes. Waiting to hear back at the moment.” He mumbled, melting under her touch as always.

Pedro smiled happily at the two if them just happy to hear her voicr and see her somehow. He frowned some hearing his name and gave a sigh "Duty calls....I'll call you later okay?" He said blowing her a kiss before he hung up

Max nodded some giving a small smile "Good, I'm sure they'll call you back." She said softly pressing her forehead to his and closing her eyes "We'll get through this babe, I promise."

Carmen stayed with Leo until she had to go, kissing all over his face and watching him some, eventually pulling herself away and headed home, taking Edgar out for a walk and missing Pedro a lot more in the quiet but she wouldn't complain. Especially right now when he was the only one earning money between them.

He nodded and held onto her tightly, keeping his hands on her waist and holding her as close to his body as possible, craving her touch. He smiled a little as he inhaled her smell, "What perfume is that?" He mumbled, opening his eyes and just watching her, taking in every detail of her face

Oscar stopped by to visit Carmen since he was not working at the moment. He had promised Pedro to check in on here and there so this was one of the times. He knocked on the door and smiled as she opened "Hey there how you doing?" He asked hugging her some

Max gave a small laugh as he asked about her perfume "Same as its always been, never changed it." She said watching him a bit before she kissed him gently again "I love you." She whispered

"Mmm, thought so... smells better somehow right now though." He murmured and kissed all over her face, "I love you too.... Why did we ever leave each other?" He mumbled between kisses.

"Hey, come on in." She smiled, hugging him back, "How's the family?" She asked, going to get him a glass of wine from the kitchen, "Elvira not back yet?" She asked him, getting out some chips and salsa con queso dip. She'd craved it like mad while pregnant and still did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back