• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Max smiled some and bounced her some like she would when she was younger "I'm glad you love him baby girl." she whispered not going to address what she said about Jon loving her.

Pedro took a deep breath and smiled some hearing her. He knew it was because of their child and it made him even happier to think about it "Carmen..I love you and...I fucked up, I know I did but Carmen all I want is you in my life. I realized how stupid I was to not see everything but Carmen I really do want to grow old with you and have our child together. I miss you more than anything." he admits taking a deep breath hoping she wouldn't think he was just saying this

"I don't think Sophie like us though." She frowned some looking up at her mom. "She mean to Daddy too." She told her, looking just like Jon when she made that face, eventually wriggling to get down and go play with her toys again, watching cartoons on their old tv they'd got from the secondhand shop, it didn't always work but when it didn't Grace would just put paper over the screen and draw, pretending it was a show she was watching

Carmen frowned some, just listening to him and waiting for a moment before answering, "Pedge.... I.... I want you to think about this... If you still want the same things as me when you get back here? Then we can talk about it okay? You worry about your family right now okay? I'll talk to you later." She told him softly before hangin up and sitting back down, letting a few tears fall. She missed him more than she cared to admit but she wasn't sure if going back to him was going to be worthwhile or not.

Max frowned some as she mentioned Sophie giving a heavy sigh "Don't you worry about that okay baby?" she said softly smiling as she went off to play thankful that the TV was working today. Max did everything she could for her little girl but sometimes she felt like a failure of a mother with how little she could give her daughter.

Pedro frowned softly but gave a heavy sigh "Carmen I don't need to second guess this, I want this. I want you in my life." he tells her truthfully before she hung up groaning some before he finally went back to sleep

Jon ended up only being able to see Grace once that week and by Wednesday afternoon was gone to comic con, working all day and evening, crashign in hi hotel room and doing the same thing again each day until he was back home again, making his first stop, Max's place, smiling when he heard his little girl's voice behind the door.

Carmen headed to the airport early to go pick him up, Edgar in the car and planning on taking a drive to get some breakfast with Pedro so they could talk things over, waiting in the arrivals section, wearing a tight fitting top that was showing off her ever so slightly swollen belly, smiling a little when he came out and she went over, taking one of his bags, "Hey, welcome home." She smiled tiredly.

Max opened the door when she heard a knock at the door gasping as she saw Jon "Oh hey! Its makeover time." she said giggling and smiling wide as Grace ran over in her princess dress with lip gloss on 'Daddy!!!' she heard her squeal loudly. She knew her daughter had missed him dearly and she hated to admit it but so did she.

Pedro smiled widely as he saw Carmen there waiting for him and when his eyes fell to her stomach he lit up seeing the small bump "Hey thanks for picking me up." he said happily taking his bags back from her and hugging her tight "You look great, the baby bump looks great on you." he told her truthfully

“Hey kiddo, hold on, let me sit down first.” He muttered going to the couch and sitting down, leaning back some with a groan before letting her climb up onto his lap and cuddled her. “So. Many. People.” He muttered looking over at max and smiled some. “I gotta go home in a little while but I wanted to stop by and say hi.” He told them both, brushing graces hair out her face gently.

carmen smiled at him some shaking her head. “Alright mister, you have too much energy after a ten hour flight.... let’s go get some food... and talk.” She told him, guiding him to her car ignoring the cameras going off as they walked through to the parking garage, letting him get his bags in the trunk then got in to drive to somewhere they could sit with Edgar,smiling as the small dog was scrambling onto his dads lap and attacking him with kisses.

Max sat across from them and gave a small laugh "Well all those people help get you your paychecks so you better love em." She teased sighing happily as she watched them "Well missy m'am here has a movie datr night with grandma and grandpa tonight, gives mommy some me time." She explained to him

Pedro chuckled softly and followed her to the car smiling widely as he saw Edgar "Oh my boy!!!" He said happily petting him and letting him lick all over him "Oh yes I missed you too buddy yes I did."

Carmen smiled a little as she drove out to a cafe near the park so they could walk Edgar and get a drink while they had a talk. Once they were sorted with their drinks and Pedro had the lead she turned them towards the path and sighed quietly. “So.... you really suddenly want a house of our own and a few kids in the suburbs?” She asked him. “And to be married? You’re not just doing it to keep me quiet?” She asked him.

he smiled some. “Oh yeah? Don’t let them give you too much candy.@ he chuckled and kissed her head looking over at max. “Good... you deserve it.” He told her seriously, “I’m gonna be home tonight. Sophie got back yesterday and were gonna have a talk. See if we can work things out.” He sighed heavily.

Pedro shook his head some and gave a heavy sigh "I always wanted it. I just I just didn't act on it because I thought we were fine. Then you brought it up and I got to really thinking on it, and it was what I wanted. I saw us in a house with a big back yard two maybe three kids running around with the dogs....I wanted it all. I just...I didn't word it right when I proposed but Carmen I always wanted that life, and I only want it with you." He explained looking at her with the sincerest look on his face.

Max gave a small nod feeling her heart sink a little as he mentioned Sophie "Well I hope you both work it out." She said softly smiling faintly before she glanced at the clock "Come on chunky butt we need to get your bag packed for Grandma's." She said before scooping Grace up

She frowned and stoppped, sitting down so her feet could rest for a minute, slipping her arms around him. “Alright.... well then we better pack my stuff to come home tonight then.” She murmured, pressing her forehead to his and holding onto him tightly. “It’s a boy by the way.” She murmured passing him the photo from the scan she’d had the day before.

he chuckled as she fussed a little bit stood up and kissed her head. “I’ll come pick you up from grandmas tomorrow to bring you home alright?” He smiled and winked at max before heading out to go run a few errands then come home.

Max gave a small nod and hugged him goodbye as well before she went to go get Grace ready for her sleepover.

Sophie lay in bed with her new man panting softly and smiling a bit. She had been seeing for the past month now and was honestly happier with him then she had been with Jon.

Pedro looked at her in shock when she said it was a boy "A boy? Really?" He asked taking a deep breath before he let a tear fall "Thats our baby..."

She nodded and watched him some, slipping her arms around his middle and kissed his nose, "That's our son." She murmured smiling some, "Come on... Let's get home, I'll call Sarah later to let her know we're getting my stuff moved out tonight or tomorrow." She murmured to him, standing up and holding her back a little, "He's definitely taking after his father.. such a pain in the backside." She teased him gently and leaned on Pedro a little as they headed back to the car

Jon got some groceries sorted and finally headed home, leaving the food in the kitchen and looking around for Sophie, frowning when the dogs were whimpering upstairs so he headed up there and opened their bedroom door, tensing up when he saw the two people laying in the bed "Hey.... I just got home." He muttered staring at his wife laying with a man naked in bed and feeling his stomach drop.

Pedro laughed loudly at that and smiled softly "I know I just said I wanted marriage and all that but for right now lets not say we're engaged. I wanna make sure I do the proposal right this time." He said giving a small smile as he watched her. He could see she was glow because of the baby and it made him so happy to see it and to have her back.

Sophie gasped and quickly covered herself looking at Jon in a bit of shock "Shit Jon....I....I can explain.." she said biting her lip and giving a heavy sigh

He laughed but without humor and just shook his head, "I'm sure you can.... Really? You're laying naked with him but your husband walks in and you cover up? Are you for real right now?" He muttered, shaking his head a little in disbelief as he walked back downstairs and poured himself a glass of whiskey, sitting down in the lounge and letting the dogs come sit by him.

Carmen smiled a little, "I think that sounds like a plan." She murmured, kissing his cheek, "Let's go home." She murmured, getting in the cae, this time in the passenger seat and leaned back, watching the world go by while they headed home finally, getting inside and watched him drag his luggage in, going to help him unpack it, sighig a little at his suit and slipped her arms around him tightly again, "Are you doing okay? With your mom?" She asked him quietly, brushing some hair back out of his face and kissed his nose

Sophie got the guy to leave and gave a heavy sigh as she made her way into the study "Jon?" She asked quietly sitting infront of him "I think we need to get a divorce.." she said softly

Pedro got hom with her and smiled happily holding her close to him after he put his bags down. He frowned softly at the mention of his mom "I'm alright....saying goodbye to her really helped a lot." He said quietly

Carmen nodded some and swayed with him quietly, kissing his nose every few seconds until he feet got tired again, "Alright... I'm here though if you need it." She murmured tiredly, trying to hide her yawn but smiled when she felt him move her to lay down in bed, "I guess that's my cue to get some sleep." She murmured tiredly, "So... We better make the most of the next two weeks before I have to ship you off to China... I can't believe you get to work with Matt Damon though." She grumbled, "Only a tiny bit jealous." She giggled and pecked his cheek, pulling him to lay with her.

Jon frowned and glared at her, "No shit.... Why the fuck would you do that?! I get that we have been drifting but fucking cheating on me Sophie?! Are you serious?!" He spat at her, furious that she would put him through that. "I'll talk to my lawyer.... get him to send you papers. Hope he was fuckin' worrth it." He spat and stood up, taking the dogs with him and going to the car

Sophie frowned some shaking her head some "I'm sorry Jon...I just...I know you love her, I know you want her more than you have ever wanted me and I just fell out of love with you." she whispered letting him go off not going to chase after him.

Max frowned when she heard a knock at the door frowning some as she opened the door seeing Jon and the dogs in the pouring rain "Jon?! Oh my gosh come in!" she said pulling him inside quickly letting the dogs shake off "Jon what happened? Why are you standing in the rain?" she asked worriedly

Pedro smiled softly and picked her up taking her to bed when she noticed her yawning "Mmm I'll make sure to get an autograph for you." he said happily kissing her gently for the first time and keeping her close to him letting his hand fall to her stomach

She smiled tiredly at him and held onto him tightly, resting her head on his chest and let the sound his heartbeat lull her to sleep, the baby starting to kick a little against pedros hand.

he frowned not saying anything for a minute as he sank down to sit on her couch. “She was with another man in our bed.” He muttered after a long silence.

Pedro smiled happily and kissed the top of her head feeling the baby kick which made him smile even wider. He loved her and he was so happy to have her back with him. He just lay there happily with her until he finally fell asleep.

Max went wide eyed and sat down next to him "Oh Jon.....I am so sorry." She said softly running a hand through his hair feeling awful for him

He frowned and leaned into her touch, not sure what to do with himself at this point. "I didn't touch 'em though." He mumbled looking up at her like a lost puppy, frowning more, "I walked away and downstairs, I never laid a hand on either of 'em." He mumbled. She knew better than anyone about his past history with violence and how ten years ago if he'd walked in on that scene they both would have been left a bloodied mess on the floor. Max was the one who had come in and saved him from what that life would have led him to and she had been the firm ground beneath his feet for as long as he could remember.

Carmen woke up early again to go be sick, groaning a bit as she finished, wiping her face and washing her mouth out again, standing up and trying to get herself a shower sorted, resting her head against the doorframe while she waited for the water to heat up, smiling when she felt arms snake around her waist, "Mornin'." She mumbled, leaning back against him some, "Your son has made me sick almost every morning since he was conceived." She mumbled sighign heavily. "I don't think my sister has been sick like this with any of her kids." She grumbled a bit.

Max frowned and wrapped her arms around him making sure to comfort him the best she could "Its okay Jon, you did the right thing." She said softly kissing the top of his head like she used to when they were younger keeping her fingers running through his hair "You aren't that guy anymore."

Pedro woke up hearing Carmen and frowned softly going into the bathroom and wrapping his arms around her from behind "Good morning beautiful." He whispered chuckling softly "All pregnancies are different babe."

He frowned holding onto her tightly, resting his head against her shoulder and holding her to him like he used to, before they were ever even an item, just best friends. He loved having her back to him like that. He wasn't about to let go anytime soon, "You mind if I crash on your couch tonight? She's gonna be gone tomorrow." He mumbled, "I'm sorry i interrupted your me time... I'll send you to a spa or something to make up for it." He promised quietly seeing her favorite show on the TV and a glass of wine and snacks on the table.

Carmen grumbled a bit more and looked up at him, "Well I wanted mine to be all flowers and rainbows okay?" She muttered but smiled at him some, pecking under his chin before continuing to get ready for the day. The next week or so of them slipping back into their normal routines was blissful and as much as she was uncomfortable the whole time, she was getting more excited to be a mom. His filming in China had been postponed due to budget cuts in the production companies responsible for the movie though so they'd had an argument that morning, both of them on edge and she'd gone to work in a bad mood, still grumbling by her morning break about him being so stubborn. She turned to see Harry walking into the back room with his coffee and frowned some, "If you're here to tell me that I have another old man I'm gonna start throwing things." She muttered shaking her head some, rubbing her bump in slow big circles to try and soothe the cramping she'd been experiencing all morning. She was asssuming that it was all down to being stressed after the argument.

Max held him to her and shook her head some "Don't worry about it okay?" She said softly kissing the top of his head again "Yeah thats fine, I can lay in Grace's bed." She said softly before she got up and made a glass of Whiskey for him "Seems like a good time for this." She murmured handing him the glass cuddling up to him again

Pedro sighed heavily as he sat at home completely stressed about this new movie. It had made him very irratable lately and with Carmen being so hormonal it wasn't a good combo. He hated fighting before she left but it just unfolded that way unfortunately. He answered his phone as it started to ring and frowned hearing Carmen on the other end saying she was heading to the hospital.

He frowned some, shaking his head, "Either I take the couch or we share the bed.... No questions." He told her quietly, taking the whiskey off her and gulped it down fairly quickly. Evenn if him and sophie had drifted apart he hadn't wanted things to end like this. It was about to be an expensive divorce if she had her way.

Carmen frowned panting heavily while she leaned against the seat in the car while Harry was driving her there, "I was... Blood... Lots of it... Pedge I need you here." She whimpered sounding absolutely terrified, "I'm sorry about earlier but please get here quick." She begged him not wanting to go through any of it by herself, too scared of what this was all going to mean for the baby. She knew that being towards the older end of her fertile years was going to make things more likely to get complicated but she had been hoping it wouldn't.

Max nodded some and kept to him "A twin bed won't fit the both of us, couch pulls out to a full size, you can take it." She said smiling softly before she sipped more of her whine. About 2 hours later she sat there with Jon very tipsy from her fifth glass of wine and him on his sixth glass of whiskey "I know...Sophie...hurt you but she doesn't deserve you." She slurred

Pedro frowned quickly tossing his shoes on and locking up the house quickly "Dont apologize for anything love, I'll be there quick I promise." He said before hanging up and rushing to the car speeding off to the hospital. He ran up to the front desk thankful that he saw Henry in the back and quickly went to him "Where is she?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back