• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We had it all

Grace cuddled her dad close and woke up pushing some hair from her face "Good Morning Daddy." she said yawning some and rubbing the sleep from her eyes looking just like Max.

Oscar smiled some as he heard the boys run into them and stepped out to call Pedro worried about his friend now

Jon smiled down at her softly and kissed her head. “You know you have your own bed cheeky monkey.” He chuckled quietly and got up to go to the bathroom before getting her up and downstairs to get some breakfast.

Carmen sighed quietly waiting until the kids had been out to bed and she sat with Elvira again. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen him this bad before. I know it’s not because of me I’m not that oblivious... but whether it’s his mom or me or both... he’s not good at all.” She mumbled.

Elvira gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Oscar wasn't lying about him. He misses you like crazy, hasn't been getting a ton of job at the moment. I think he is more mad at himself about how it went down. " she explained sipping the wine she had made "Plus his mom was a huge blow as well."

Grace giggled some and followed him downstairs waiting for breakfast "Daddy? Why are you and mommy not together?" She asked getting curious about it

He frowned some and glanced over at her. “Well... before you were born. When you were in mommy’s tummy, me and mommy had a very very big argument.... and me and mommy moved away from each other because we were both very very upset, then I met Sophie and I got married to her after a while. But we both love you very very much.” He promised her.

Carmen nodded slowly. “I know. I don’t think it’s hit me yet that she’s gone.... I just ... I don’t know what to do anymore. I was so sure that this was the right thing but now with the baby and his mom passing... everything is changing so quickly.” She sighed a little.

Grace nodded and frowned softly "Do you love mommy? You seem happy with mommy, I think she misses you. She seem happier since you come home." She said quietly

Elvira nodded some and sighed softly "I honestly think you both need to really talk, Pedro I think has seen what it is he has done wrong and maybe things could work for you two. I'd wait til the stuff with his mother has died down a bit though."

Jon sighed and kissed her head. “Alright you little rascal enough questions this morning. Eat your breakfast then I’m taking you home.” He murmured to her.

Carmen just nodded, spending the rest of the evening at theirs before going home to Edgar and curling up in bed with the dog snuggled into her side.

Max went to the door when she heard a knock smiling some as Grace hugged her close "Hey there princess, you have a good morning with your daddy?" She asked looking over at Jon

Pedro gave a heavy sigh as he woke up the next morning making sure everything was packed and then went to the airport

Carmen frowned some waking up to Edgar licking at her face and soon bolted for the bathroom, emptying the contents of her stomach before starting her day.

jon nodded and watched the little girl run inside. “Yeah she was uh..... very curious this morning.” He muttered.

Max frowned a bit giving a small nod "Curious about what?" she asked raising an eyebrow

Pedro gave a heavy sigh as he sat on the plane looking at the ring in his hand shaking his head some. He hadn't lost hold of it since Carmen had left and always kept it on him

Carmen took Edgar out for a quick walk, heading home after and sighing when she saw there was no blanket in the box he’d given her so she got in the car and headed back to what used to be home, getting inside and sighing a little as she noticed the mess for the first time, getting distracted already and starting to clean and tidy out of habit.

“about us. And why we arent together.” He mumbled smiling over at Grace while she ran around inside.

Max frowned some and gave a small sigh "Oh...well um...what did you tell her?" she asked softly

Pedro hadn't kept the house that tidy for the time she was away. He did the bare minimum but he really had lost himself completely when she had left him

“That... it was complicated... and maybe we could explain better once she was older.” He mumbled rubbing a hand through his hair sighing quietly.

she spent the rest of the morning at his apartment tidying and cleaning, finally going back to her place with Edgar later that afternoon and watching some bad tv with him snuggled next to her until she saw Pedro was ringing her so she answered quickly, muting the tv.

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright.." she said softly watching him some "I guess I'll bring her by next weekend ." she said quietly feeling very awkward around him now.

Pedro called Carmen later that night biting his lip some "Hey...how um...how is Edgar?" he asked just really wanting to hear her voice

“He’s doing good. He’s curled up on my lap right now. He’s been watching real housewives with me.” She told him. “You get to your parents place okay?” She asked him gently.

he frowned some. “I’m not around next weekend... I’ve got a comic con appearance.” He reminded her. “But then I’m back on Monday... and I don’t know if Sophie will be back by then or not... who knows.” He muttered.

Pedro nodded some giving a small nod hearing her voice "Yeah I got here...did he have a good day?" he asked softly not sure how to carry on the conversation with her but he knew he didn't want it to end

Max gave a small nod to him "Oh alright, well um be safe out there." she said biting her lip hard when he mentioned Sophie "She still in New York?"

He nodded tiredly. “Yup. She’s staying at a really nice hotel... I know this cause our joint account is being drained.” He muttered tiredly “sorry.. sorry you don’t need to.... I better get home. Dogs need walking. I’ll text you my schedule alright?” He assured her and left her to it with grace

“Pedro it’s Edgar, of course he had a good day... oh you forgot his blanket though so I popped over to pick it up... I might have tidied a couple bits.” She warned him so he wasn’t so surprised once he got home. “Hey I gotta go to bed, call me if you need anything alright?” She told him then hung up and headed to her room with the small dog.

Max gave a small nod and frowned a bit "Alright, I'll make note of it." She said softly biting her lip as she led him to the door "Have a good week Jon...oh! Wednesday, I've got the late late shift...you mind taking her for the night and taking her to school?" She asked

Pedro frowned some as she said goodbye amd gave a small nod "Goodnight....talk to you later." He murmured before he hung up and gave a heavy sigh running his hands over his face

“Uhhh, if I’m still here then yes, if not my mom will... she’d be more than happy to have her.” He told her gently. “They really gave you the late late shift?” He muttered frowning some.

His father walked into the kitchen and poured him w drink sighing heavily. “I hope you’re not still waiting for something to happen for her to come bacm to you? You need toshow her that you want her. And the life together .... you never know what’s around the corner Pedro... don’t let go of it.” He told him quietly.

Max frowned some and nodded "Okay I'll ask her for sure and yes they did, Debra called in and I was the only person they had." She said giving a heavy sigh

Pedro frowned at his dad but gave a small nod "I know....I just have to figure it all out." He murmured

He just nodded and chuckled quietly at his eldest son, "There is nothing to figure out Pedro.... You either love her and want the same life she does.... or you go your separate ways, don't waste time finding out." He muttered before retreating to his room.

Jon sighed heavily but nodded "Alright.... I better get home, dogs are gonna be pissed otherwise, see you later." He smiled at her and winked before heading to his car and driving home for the day to read through scripts and get his schedule organised.

Max gave a small nod "Okay see you later."she said softly before she went to check in on Grace and get started on cleaning up the apartment sighing softly.

Pedro sighed heavily and took a deep breath before he texted Carmen asking if they could talk once she was awake tomorrow.

Grace was busy playing with her toy dog trying to pretend it was one of Jon's dogs, looking up and reaching to be picked up by her mom, "I love you Mommy." She told her, wrapping herself around Max like a little limpet, not wanting to let go.

Carmen woke up early with morning sickness again, seeing the message and called him tiredly, rubbing her face as she washed her mouth out. "Hey... Everything alright?" She asked him sounding groggy and trying to make a start on her morning routine.

Max smiled some and picked up Grace holding her close to her "I love you too Gracie baby." she whispered sighing happily "You're the best thing to ever happen to me you know that?"

Pedro yawned having been woken up by Carmen but he was happy to hear from her "Hey..yeah everything is fine I just...I needed to talk to you and I couldn't wait." he said quietly to her

She giggled and held onto her tighter, burying her face into her mom's hair, "I love Daddy too.... And Daddy loves you." She said yawning a little and wrapped some of Max's hair around her fist as a comfort blanket.

Carmen sighed quietly, "Oh... okay... what did you need to... hold on." She muttered, rushing back to the toilet and throwing up again, regaining her composure after a couple minutes and pulled her phone down to her, "Sorry... What did you need to talk to me about?" She asked him, going to grab some more water to rinse her mouth out with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back