• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Keira Winston Keira Winston elextrified elextrified
LOL! Yes the three amigos! As long as Matt's not driving because he hates being the driver. ;D

If Beyonce is gonna play, it better be some Single Ladies. That's his jam!

If anyone else wants some friendships or enemyships with Matt, I'm down!

Last edited:
RosateNena RosateNena serena can make another one of her missions to find shaye someone ;) she’s questioning right?
Sounds good! She is, but I plan on her not sharing that information like maybe Serena would catch on and be like ohhh but Shaye would most likely not openly admit to it until called out
RosateNena RosateNena shaye and greyson just more or less know of each other, yeah? i can't really see them interacting much before graduation, but maybe they can start to get to know each other more during the rp. i read that she's open-minded which would prob really be super useful as he works on being not so much of a conceited mommy's boy
I like that! She would be a good match for helping and supporting him~ Would they maybe become good friends in the end or something?
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie RosateNena RosateNena i think serena would try to get shaye and winnie together hehe
I'm good with that, just a warning that she can be a major bitch
I think it would be nice to try, but I also don't think anything too serious would happen idk like looking at Winnie's CS I feel like Shaye might get uncomfortable with her personality at times and would settle for maybe friends?
RosateNena RosateNena want shaye and Ali to show up together?
Sounds good! Any idea as to how?

ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie RosateNena RosateNena i think serena would at first want the 2 to be friends because they can balance each other out and have an opposites attraction, and if she picks up that shaye might be questioning, she might confront shaye or try harder to get them together. if it isn’t working though, serena wouldn’t push it. she loves to play matchmaker though, but obviously it doesn’t always work (*cough* like in matt’s case *cough*)

I think it would be nice to try, but I also don't think anything too serious would happen idk like looking at Winnie's CS I feel like Shaye might get uncomfortable with her personality at times and would settle for maybe friends?

ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie RosateNena RosateNena i think serena would at first want the 2 to be friends because they can balance each other out and have an opposites attraction, and if she picks up that shaye might be questioning, she might confront shaye or try harder to get them together. if it isn’t working though, serena wouldn’t push it. she loves to play matchmaker though, but obviously it doesn’t always work (*cough* like in matt’s case *cough*)

I am one for complicated and elaborate relationships. And it sounds good. I find Winnie not to be that into relationships at first, but trying it out when she finds the right person. Whomever that may be

Lol! Poor Matt won't ever be the same.

CherryKisses CherryKisses ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie
Would either of you want your young ladies to have a friendship/relationship with Matt?

Side note: Yara Shahidi is gorgggggggg!

We can make them best friends cause as of this moment, she doesn't have any close ties.

And I freaking love Yara

Yes! I'm down for that! They both like whiskey which Matt keeps handy in the trunk of his car. I can see them having some fun sarcastic banter with each other. Plus she can be part of the amigos with Serena and Greyson! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back