• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
honestly why don’t they? i’m suing
that’s what i keep saying. emotional distress and all that. count me in on this, we goin to court.

but he'd still constantly make fun of him
big mood. i’m so down for that, lol. especially if levi likes to party/drink w matt, they’ll see a lot of each other since matt and greyson are homeboys

Maybe not fans on the DL
i’m living for this

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra makes sense to me! Levi would enjoy how catty Catalina is but would probably think she's a bit of a snob.

ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie very into Levi and Winnie being Gay Car Bros if yr down

elextrified elextrified levi would probably hate Greyson for the most part. He might feel sorry for him if he gets to know him better but they'd definitely have a very antagonistic relationship.

apolla apolla caleb and Levi would probably be almost friends? They'd definitely run in the same crowds. I think Mercedes and Levi would be closer, I could see them partying and getting into fights together. Caleb would probably get pissed at Levi for getting her into trouble which would be interesting.

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin matt and Levi would make good obnoxious party buddies and just as good sad drinking buddies. Levi would enable the hell out of Matt.

Would it work that Levi worked at the mechanic shop she works, or even just hangs out there sometimes. That's why they're cool with each other

Also who wants to tag team on arriving with Win

Would it work that Levi worked at the mechanic shop she works, or even just hangs out there sometimes. That's why they're cool with each other

Also who wants to tag team on arriving with Win

Levi wouldn't be great at holding down a real job but he'd definitely be at the shop a lot just hanging out, getting advice, working on random projects. I could see him trying to get his shit together enough to get a job there but not feeling up to it just yet.

apolla apolla caleb and Levi would probably be almost friends? They'd definitely run in the same crowds. I think Mercedes and Levi would be closer, I could see them partying and getting into fights together. Caleb would probably get pissed at Levi for getting her into trouble which would be interesting.

omg yes

JustAlexandra JustAlexandra matt and Levi would make good obnoxious party buddies and just as good sad drinking buddies. Levi would enable the hell out of Matt.[/USER]

I was thinking the same thing! Perfect party buddies that know not to be downers at parties, and have zero time for the sappy stuff.

Last edited:
Keira Winston Keira Winston JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
With Catalina and Serena being enemies, I could see Matt not liking her either to back up his bestie. Then again, he's a skeez so he would definitely crush on her.

Oh! I agree on Grey, then we could post with us all in the car.

Lurker Lurker

I completely forgot about our kiddos relationship. I see Matt wanting to avoid getting squashed like a bug by Chad's big boy arms, or getting drunk and and try to fight him.

Lurker Lurker DEEP IN POONANI SHEHAISHSISBB BYE

Keira Winston Keira Winston writing my post now, my friend !
o do you want me to just post him picking them up & then heading towards the place instead of writing them actually showing up? that way y’all can post somethin of them in the car ?

Did I say Grey? I meant grapes! Must have been a typo heh heh.....we're still besties, right?

giphy.gif

Did I say Grey? I meant grapes! Must have been a typo....we're still besties, right?

giphy.gif
“uh huh, oh really?” *pulls hair into a high pony and looks at grey to see what he’s boutta do*

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin serena is a sweet heart though so up front she won’t be rude to her but obviously they don’t like each other on the down low. serena wouldn’t literally slap matt if he likes catalina though because she doesn’t want him getting hurt again.

i’m on vacay so when i post i might not use a code, and if i do it might be screwed up
sooooooo... bear with me if my post looks fugly

I'm currently off for the next three days, but experimenting with code. So if it doesn't look right on mobile....then blame your phones?

I'm typing up my response now! :D

oh hell nahhh rpn just deleted my draft on mobile.... what the actual fuck

this is just great

guess i’m posting tmr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back