• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

giphy.gif

WASTED YOUTH

Main Thread

061e4bda-848c-47a2-bd1e-28600da6541a.c10.jpg

Setting:
Beginning of June
12 Noon
Hot as FUCK

Your first post should include your character arriving to the house.
Time to settle in for the summer!

Code by apolla apolla

Feeling: excited
Outfit:
xXx
Interacting With: Caleb
Mentions: Caleb

Mercedes slammed the trunk to Caleb's sleek black Mustang, sending a longing look in the direction of her Jeep. Though she'd much rather be riding out to the beach house in that, Caleb insisted that they take the Mustang. It would save gas if they rode together, and there was no way in hell he was leaving his Mustang alone for the summer. Rolling her eyes, she turned her honey brown eyes towards the house. "Caleb!" She yelled, knowing he'd hear her. "If you're not out here in FIVE SECONDS, I'm HOTWIRING your car!"

Just as she finished, her brother appeared at the door, looking irritated. But what else was new? Leaning against the car, she crossed her arms over her chest, quirking a brow in his direction. "Are you ready, Prince Charming?" She asked, regarding him carefully as he approached. Reaching for the button on his key fob, he popped the trunk again, tossing his duffel bag into the already full trunk.

"You don't even know how to hotwire." Caleb spoke, his voice low and unamused. "And if you slam my door again, you're staying here for the summer." Without another word, he moved to the drivers side door and got in. The car roared to life, and Sadie just rolled her eyes in response. Climbing into the passenger seat, she slammed the door shut behind her, purposefully ignoring Caleb's glare.

The ride to the beach out for them took about two hours, and it was spent listening to Caleb's music. By the time they arrived, Sadie was dying. "Let me OUT!" She shoved open the door, stepping out onto the driveway, peering at the house in front of her. It was gorgeous. Without waiting for her brother, Sadie bounded towards the house, her heels clicking on the rocks and gravel. She found the hidden key and opened the door, taking the first step inside.

"Wow." She breathed. "CALEB GET IN HERE!"

Code by apolla apolla

Feeling: indifferent
Outfit:
xXx
Interacting With: Sadie
Mentions: Sadie

Caleb absolutely loved tormenting Sadie. It was probably one of his favorite pasttimes. He purposefully set up a playlist for the trip that he knew she'd hate, but to his surprise, she didn't take over the AUX cord. He'd shrugged and let it go, tapping his fingers along to the beat as they drove the two hours to the beach house. He was pretty excited about going, though he didn't show it. A few months away from the troubles of life, and the bullshit? He'd take it.

Once they arrived, Sadie went in right away. Watching her go, he rolled his eyes and headed for the trunk, popping it open. She yelled for him, and he sighed, looking at her three duffel bags as compared to his one. "I'm not grabbing your shit." He yelled back, making it about halfway to the house before turning back and grabbing her fucking bags. Damn being the nice brother.

Once he stepped inside, he looked around. His sister was gone. "Where did you go?"

She poked her head around the corner, blinking at him. "I'm exploring. I think the rooms are in the back and upstairs."

"I'm not rooming with you."

"Okay who said I wanted you to?" She snapped back, disappearing from view.

Mocking her behind her back, Caleb headed for one of the rooms in the back and dropped off his bag, then brought hers back out into the living room. He jogged upstairs, picking a random room and literally dropping her bags on the floor. Then he stretched his muscles and headed back downstairs, hoping he didn't have to deal with his sister by himself for too much longer.

Code by apolla apolla

Feeling: hype
Outfit: no
Mentions: Caleb, Sadie

Chad drove down the road blaring his music obnoxiously loud as always. Most people had the common courtesy of turning the volume down when at a red light and right next to someone. Not Chad, of course. His red Dodge Charge Hellcat sped down the road, ignoring nearly every traffic law that existed. 65? Sounds like a good time to go 90. He loved the roar of the engine and people that were going slow got multiple curses as he passed by.

When Chad finally reached the beach house he was pleased to see that Caleb was already there. The thug parked next to the black mustang that he'd beaten in plenty of races and stepped out. You might think there was not an outfit that was the complete embodiment of "Frat boy douchebag" but Chad had found it. The thug was wearing a black vneck that was tight around his large arms and showed off his pecs. Below the shirt were some acid washed jeans and some jordan air force 1's. No outfit was truly complete without some ray bans of course, which he pulled over his eyes and rest them on his forehead.

The muscle was ready to party and after grabbing his bag out of the trunk and making sure his car wasn't dirty, he headed inside. When he saw no one downstairs he tossed his bag onto the nearest couch and put his hands around his mouth to amplify his voice. "Ladies and gentlemen do not fear. The life of the party has arrived!" He chuckled and made his way to the kitchen. No reason to wait to get drunk, right? He snagged a beer from the fridge and by the time he had walked back to the main entrance his eyes landed on Caleb.

"There he is!" The jock exclaimed, setting his drink down on a counter and walking to embrace his friend in a one armed hug. "Bro. You and me are going to have the time of our lives. I promise you will not regret inviting me." He ignored the fact that he hadn't been invited and looked around the house with a big grin on his face. "Just imagine it bro. You and me knee deep in poonani this time tomorrow." Chad's eyes glazed over as if he was imagining right then when he snapped quickly back to reality. "Oh speaking of that. We're friends bro but whatever happens, happens. You know who I'm talking about right?" Chad nudged his bro's ribs playfully with his elbow. It was no secret that Chad had the hots for Caleb's sister but he'd never gotten anywhere with her. This was gonna be the vacation that changed that.

"So who are some of your hot friends, huh?" Chad released Caleb from the hug and walked back to pick up his beer, looking around and taking a big gulp.

Code by apolla apolla

[/color][/size][/FONT][/div][/centerblock]

Catalina Reginalds
mood: happy/excited
with: Sadie, Caleb and Chad
mentions: apolla apolla , Lurker Lurker

"The Princess"

Catalina rolled out of bad at the ripe hour of 6am. It only took a couple hours to get to the beach house, but she had to have plenty of time to get ready. She needed to pick out the most perfect, summery outfit, and she needed to have beach waves. Her makeup needed to make her look perfectly sunkissed, and she absolutely must smell like roses, of course. She was all about impressions, and she didn't know every person at the beach house. And, even the ones that she did, she liked to remind them that she was. Well, perfect.

It took her the expected three hours to get ready, eat breakfast, and make sure all her things were packed. She had the maid pack her bags last night, but she stuffed a few extra things in her bag and made she everything else she had asked for was there. She had the butler carry them out to her Cadillac convertible. She gave the maid a tip on the way out, and in one swift movement, she was out the door and in the driver's seat of her car. Normally her parents would insist on her having a driver when she was going so far, but Catalina actually enjoyed to drive. It was one of the few things that she genuinely liked. Plus, she didn't want a driver sitting around at the beach house with her. That sounded like a huge load of terrible.

The drive was long, and just as Catalina was getting irritable, she found herself arriving at the beach house. She made sure to reapply her lipstick before stepping out of the car. Caleb's Mustang was there, and she assumed that Sadie and he had come together. She also noticed another car that she didn't recognize. She walked in the house, assuming someone would get her bags, and squealed when she saw Sadie. "Sadie! Doll! I've missed you!" she said, giving her a real, genuine hug. She purposefully ignored the guy she didn't know. He seemed cute, but she had an asshole meter, and he was definitely an asshole. "And Caleb, nice to see you again," she said, looking to him as she let Sadie go. She didn't really like Caleb, but she was decent to him since he was her best friends sister.
coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

It was around ten forty in the morning when Greyson finished putting his bags into the back seat of his car, a midnight blue BMW, stacking them precariously in one seat and the floor beneath it in attempt to maximize the space he’d need for his two friends and their belongings. It probably wasn’t their best option traveling wise, but he wasn’t about to make this long trip without his two best friends in the car to keep him company. He opened the driver’s door of his car and, right before slipping into the seat sent a quick wave at his parents, whose silhouetted figures stood watching from behind drawn curtains, trying to make themselves invisible as if Greyson hadn’t picked up on their habits after nineteen entire years. As he buckled himself up, he pulled out his phone and shot off a few quick texts. First to Serena to let her know he was on the way, then to Sadie asking her if she’d shown up yet, then lastly to Matt letting him know he was swinging by to get Sadie first. His fingers hovered over Catalina’s name for a moment, tempting him to write out a text and ask her if she was still coming- but with a sigh, he clicked off his phone instead, deciding that he would just see when he got there. There was no use getting irritated this early in the morning.

Greyson set off up the street, waiting until he was off of his street before increasing his speed; mainly because he knew that he had to pick up two more people before they could actually head off, but also because he knew that no one around here would stop him. He made use of the short ride to Serena’s house by listening to a few songs, knowing that once the girl entered his car the radio no longer belonged to him. When he made it to her home, Greyson exited his car and greeted his friend with an award winning smile, offering to take her bags to his trunk, and asking her if she was excited for the summer. Once her bags were set and they were inside of the car, he took off again, this time heading to Matt’s house where he parked outside and gave a few quick honks to alert him of his presence.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:

Shaye Yeh

The 'innocent' one
Outfit:
C L I C K
Tags: AyaFromTheEast AyaFromTheEast

Fidgeting what seemed to be every second, Shaye couldn't exactly calm herself. She was nervous, and even the presence of her dear friend, Ali, beside her couldn't soothe the tension she created. It was so strange, it was just last week that Shaye was having nervous breakdowns over finals, and now she's having them over what should be fun and exciting.

"Why did I agree to this?" The innocent girl whined, "I should have just stayed home."

Shaye was most definitely pouting, and it only grew bigger when the house everyone was staying in came into her view. Once Ali had parked the vehicle, she quickly went to the drivers side to attach herself to him. It was only when he reminded her that they needed their bags that she let go.

"Can we room together? I don't think I'd feel as comfortable with anyone else." Shaye didn't have any open hands to clutch onto Ali with, as they were both full with bags, but she made sure to stay glued to his side as they walked into the house. Some familiar faces were there, and the nervous bubble in her stomach grew just a little bit bigger.

code by pasta

Ali
Mentions: RosateNena RosateNena
As he drove both him and Shaye to the beach house they'd all agreed to meet up at for the summer, he too wondered why he'd agreed. Well, he knew why he'd agreed but doubted that the intended purpose of having fun this summer wouldnt be the case for him. When Shaye called him and talked to him about this trip, his almost immediate answer was no. He wasnt familiar with most of the people that wpuld be there save for a few, and they were no doubt going to be loud and party. Which he'd enjoy observing on another occasion but this was his summer and he wanted to do what he wanted. But after thinking on it for a few days, the chance to escape his adopted parents for the summer was too good of a chance to pass up. And who knew? Maybe he would have a good time.

Parking up in the driveway of the house, behind the few that were already there Ali got out and reminded Shaye that they'd both brought at least two bags with them and they should get them out before going inside.
"Of course we'll room together." He reassured, smiling down at her as they approached the front door of the house. He shifted so that he flung one of the bags over his shoulder, freeing his arm to wrap around Shaye. Hopefully his precede calmed her nerves a little, she'd been jittery throughout the car ride here and no doubt the idea of meeting new people scared her. It did to him too, the only familiar faces were Caleb, Emerson and Serena but they werent close.
The door was already ajar and so they walked straight in seeing the others in the main hallway. Ali waved to them as the approached them.

Matthew Lucas Wilson

YVp0g7r.png
interaction: Keira Winston Keira Winston elextrified elextrified
Waiting outside leaned against his junky car with an overly stuffed backpack by his side, Matt was melting away from the intense heat. It was between this or hearing a million questions from his sweet but overbearing mother about miscellaneous nonsense. Matt chose his sanity. Double checking his backpack, Matthew needed to make sure he brought the 'ex-girlfriend kit.' The kit contained an array of foul whiskey, cheap beer, and a sweet Moscato to start the night off right. All the essentials to keep his mind clear of that nasty breathed ex that crumbled his heart into a million pieces. Though usually, it ends with him drunk calling her to lament how much he missed her.

Glancing down at his phone, Matthew checked the time; wondering where in the world Greyson and Serena were. Any longer and Matt would become a tsunami of sweat in the driveway. Finally seeing Greyson pull up to his house, Matt panted as he dragged his bag to the car. "Yeah, I hear you! Don't mind me; I'm just carrying the weight of the world while slowly cooking." So much sass rolled off his tongue as he approached the vehicle. As soon as Matt seen Serena in the front seat, he knew there and then who was going to be in charge of the music. "So this is Hell. That would explain why I'm burning." Climbing into the car, Matt set his heavy backpack on his lap and laid his head back against the seat.

"Greyson, buddy. Since Teenie Serenie is going to be holding the jams hostage the whole ride, I have one request. Could you do a brother a favor and crank up that AC to the max?" Matt asked Greyson, giving him a dumb grin and a thumbs up. "Thanks, handsome. So how are my two lovelies doing this fantastic morning? Are you guys as excited as I am? I brought my fantastic selection of refreshments to keep us all hydrated." All of the 'refreshments' were purchased at a shady bodega that Matt swore was a legitimate business. One of the brands of whiskey he brought was just named 'Whikey.' Maybe it was a labeling error?

Approaching the beach house, Matt smirked as his anticipation was building. Coming to a complete stop, Matt quickly opened the door but was having a little trouble exiting. "Uh, guys? Could one of you help me with my bag? I think my legs fell asleep, and it's crushing my lap."

Taylor

20225652_680995045424940_3082461757340385280_n.jpg

Taylor sat on her bed, somewhat disheartened. She had yet to change out of her pajamas and looking around the room ,at all the various bags and boxes that surrounded her, she found very little motivation to do so. She rested her face in her palms, interlocking her fingers in her thick red hair. Month's, she would be spending literally months with people she had largely nothing in common with. Of course she knew about all of them, if there is one thing Taylor was good at it was research. Though with each scroll, click and tap through countless social media pages she had found little to reassure her. Perhaps it wasn't too late to back out, find some other plans for the summer? Taylor pondered these thoughts as her mother entered the room, as if sensing her daughter's doubts.

"You all set to head off?" she asked from the door way, her own bags packed in the other room.
"Almost, I just need to find some courage around here somewhere and I'll be ready." Taylor replied despondently, her nerves slowly creeping up on her. Her mother smirked, pride and concern swelling within her, closing to a confusing crescendo as she made her way over to her daughter's side.
"You don't need to find courage, you'll find it there, alongside new friends and memories." She spoke softly, rubbing Taylor's shoulder tenderly. Taylor knew her Mum meant well, but she was also aware that this trip of hers meant her mother could return to England and spend some time in the life she once lived. Taylor didn't know the specifics of her mothers trip, but she had noticed that the envelope inviting her weeks prior had been stamped with her estranged father's seal. And as that memory crossed her mind, so too returned her conviction. It was a childish dream, but as soon as she saw that envelope she imagined her parents reuniting. She had scolded her own optimism immediately but the thought germinated within her mind until now she was all but convinced that a few months with some somewhat asshole strangers was all that stood between her and her once again complete family.

Taylor let out a sigh and nodded, at first reluctantly and then progressively more resolutely.
"As long as you promise to tell me all about your trip when you return." Taylor pushed, slightly determined to ensure she would hear of any good news but largely determined to make sure her other returned.
"Of course, who else would want to hear about my boring life?" Taylor's mother chuckled rising to her feet and taking the few steps to the door, pausing to look back adoringly at her daughter before disappearing through it's frame. Taylor let out a sigh and decided upon what to wear.

/////

A few hours later Taylor sat hesitantly at the steering wheel of her mother's car, a pale blue Volkswagon beetle, a relic from their years back home. Her mother had agreed to let her use it for the summer, as a form of bribery or sign of affection Taylor wasn't certain. Regardless it would make the 100 mile journey a tad more convenient than using the bike that formed Taylor's usual mode of transport. Psyching herself up a final time, Taylor turned the key and slid a cassette of 70's music into place. Soon she was on the road with ABBA's enthusiasm bleeding into her own. She made good time and soon arrived at the beech house, recognising several of the cars from school though a couple of the others were foreign to her. She lifted her backpack off the passenger seat, surprised at it's weight. Placing the back on her lap she opened the drawstring to find something heavy wrapped in tissue paper. Lifting the parcel from the bag, Taylor began to tear through the layers of paper revealing two heavy glass bottles and a note.

'Taylor,
You've worked so hard this year, I think perhaps you've earned a chance to cut loose.
Don't drink it all at once!
- Mum <3'

The parcel contained two bottles of peach schnapps, the one alcoholic drink her mother had coaxed her into trying. Taylor let out a groan, drinking wasn't her style. She placed the bottles back into her backpack and stepped out the car, slinging the bag over her shoulder. She moved over to the boot and looked upon her meagre supplies. She had managed to contain herself to only three boxes of books, though it wasn't until she picked up the first she realised whilst not a significant number, it was a significant weight. Regardless she lifted one of the boxes, clutching it to her chest as she made her way towards the door, trying her best to control her breathing. Whether it was nerves or the effort of lifting the box itself was a matter of debate.

Last edited:
6f014298e45b249b8fc84b17be19a9fe.jpg
outfit:x
mood: excited
mentioned: elextrified elextrified The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin
interacting with: elextrified elextrified The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin

serena sat impatiently at her vanity examining herself in the mirror as she waited for a certain text from a special someone. something about him made her want to look her best for him, but she knew it didn’t matter. she could literally have her hair in a messy bun, have a bare face (not that she even needed makeup), be wearing an oversized t-shirt, and bawling in his room at 3 in the morning, and he wouldn’t judge. the petite girl flinched as her phone vibrated on her vanity- a certain text from grey, her special someone. the girl stood up and looked at herself one last time. her light, butterscoth brown hair fell in it’s voluminous, silky natural loose waves. her romper showed off her petite frame and hugged her in all the right places accentuating her tiny waist and small curves. to match the outfit, she wore sandal wedges that made her 5’6. complete with natural make up, serena looked good, but not like she tried much- she never looked like she worked really hard to look good. serena scanned her room one last time before exiting the house with her ray ban aviators sitting on top of her shiny, glossy looking hair. the mansion was all hers at the moment because her world class ex-model turned fashion mogul mother and big time investor and stock trading father were traveling again, like rich business men usually do when they expand their business, and they were on a trip staying in a beach villa in the maldives, a trip she was wasn’t invited to.

serena exited the house with her bags in her hands just as grey pulled up. her baby blue eyes sparkled as she flashed him one of her million dollar smiles to match his as he took her bags into the car. something about his presence made her feel more confident and believe in herself. Previously, she has felt more insecure, feeling as if she wasn’t good enough for him, but being the most desired girl in school, she could get any guy she wanted. it was ever hard for her. now that she’s finally single and has gained some confidence, she realized that she could be good for grey, someone who didn’t need to be with someone who made him more of the momma’s boy he already was and didn’t deserve someone who irritated him 24/7 or treated him like trash.

as she got in the car, she pushed away all of her thoughts about debating whether she would go to ucla on a stunt scholarship or juilliard, whether she studied communications or dance, or whether she wanted to become a professional dancer, a news anchor, or a dance studio owner. this trip, she was going to enjoy herself and take a break from thinking about the future. before arriving to matt’s house, serena told grey of how excited she was for the trip and as usual, jokingly asked about his parents. when her best friend matt came into the car, he of course had to make a comment about her size, in which she rolled her eyes to but giggled, something she couldn’t help.

Throughout the car ride, the best friends jammed out to serena’s selection of music which included edm, pop, r&b, rap, some indie, and beyoncé if that counts as a genre, and she was in charge of passing snacks out to everyone.

serena rolled down the window as the car pulled up to the house. she turned to matt as he made a comment about his bags.

“you’re going to have to help yourself if you wanna get laid,” she said jokingly with a grin. “and you are getting laid this trip. i’ll make sure of it,” she said to him in the same tone, but she wasn’t joking because he’s been a mess since his breakup. she couldn’t bare to see his best friend like this, and he needed to forget about her and get out there again.

“and grey, you’re cutting loose this trip. forget about your mom. got it?” she said to him with smile. she paused before asking him a question. “so... anyway grey... i was wondering if you had a roommate? you could room with me if you want because you know i won’t irritate you 24/7- or at least try not to,” she said sweetly with a wink. she wasn’t sure of his current relationship, but he really deserved better, and she’s quite pleased with herself being able to muster the confidence to ask.

Last edited:
Kirsten Longhorn

9076cbd0d1fd4b004009cc3f18d23653.jpg

Mood: Neutral/Nervous
Outfit: X

As Kirsten's eyes started to flutter open from her nap, she felt her phone vibrate on her lap. She rolled down her window and felt the sun's warmth on her skin. Kirsten pushed her sunglasses up to the top of her forehead and looked at her phone. She saw an evite from her mother about a party. Next she saw a text from her saying, "I expect to see you the party next week". Kirsten took a deep breath and looked out the window. She hasn't told her family about this vacation she was on, she just simply packed her things and walked out the door without them knowing. Kirsten had been fearing the day where her parents would find out she was gone, but she had no intention on telling them where.

As Kirsten closed her eyes, she heard a cough from her chauffeur . "Miss Longhorn. Sorry to interrupt you, but we have arrived." Kirsten sighed and tucked her phone into her pocket. She stepped out the car and looked up at the house. It was big, but nothing that she wasn't used to. As she walked into the house, her chauffeur followed her with her bags. When Kirsten finally entered the house, she turned to her chauffeur and thanked him, "Remember, you are to not tell my mother about my whereabouts" she said. She slipped him a hundred and sent him off. Kirsten took a deep breath and walked in the directing of voices. Kirsten called out, "Hello?". She finally stopped when she saw a group on people. "Oh thank God, I thought I was the only one here", she said relieved.​
/coded by allure/

[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/22/46/89/224689cff0fa473a7241e822e7e6fdd5--art--bits-pixel-art.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Levi was behind schedule like usual. He hadn’t overslept- he’d barely slept at all since graduation, opting instead to go on one of his usual benders. His eyes were bloodshot and ringed with dark bags behind his cheap sunglasses but he was managing a smile for the sake of his mother, a mousy blonde named Jen, who sat in the passenger seat of his 1977 Lincoln Continental, gossiping about some of her coworkers. Levi had his doubts about leaving her alone for so long. She’d had a hard time remembering things lately and he knew she could go days without leaving the house. But missing out on two months at a beach house would be one of his few regrets so he swallowed his concern and comforted himself by driving her to work one last time.

They’d reached the grocery store where Jen worked as a cashier but she paused for a moment, fiddling with her seat belt. “He’s so proud of you, you know that right? All he ever wanted was for you to get an education. You’re the best thing that ever happened to either of us and you-“ She dissolved into soft tears, wiping at her eyes frantically. Guilt twisted Levi’s stomach as she forced the words out. “You remind me so much of him.”

Levi scrambled for the glove box, pulling out an emergency stash of xanax and pouring a dose into his palm. “Come on, Ma. None of that now, okay?” he handed her the pills and she swallowed them between gasps. “I know, I know. I miss him too.” His hand moved to squeeze her shoulder gently. “Eight years down, yeah? And when he gets out we’re all gonna go to Rudy’s and I’m gonna buy him a big ass plate and he’s gonna have one of those nasty margaritas and on the drive home he’ll put on The Boss and sing even though we’ll beg him not to and it’s gonna be so fuckin’ great, just like it was, okay?” Levi was rambling, his own voice shaking.

Jen looked up at him with a hazy smile, her pupils already blown out. “You really are his kid through and through.” She smoothed her hair down with a few more calming breaths. “Okay. Have fun, please try to call me. And your dad if you get the chance.”

“You have fun this summer too. I don’t want you spending the next two months cooped up in the house. Go out with the girls, get wild. Good luck, goodbye.” That coaxed a half laugh out of here and then she was gone. Levi let his head fall back against the headrest, trying to keep his heart from jumping through his body. He felt sick and the cigarette he pressed to his lips didn’t do enough to stop his head from swimming. Thank God he was getting out of this shithole town, if only for the summer. Maybe he just wouldn’t come back. Being a beach bum had always seemed like a good fit for him. But first he had to get there. Or at least stop his hands from shaking quite so violently so he could drive at all. So he racked up a couple lines on a book he found in the backseat and within minutes he was out on the road.

After just one stop for a couple bumps in a grimy gas station bathroom, Levi was easing his car into the unoccupied space left behind the others. Grabbing his worn duffel bag, he jumped out of the car and started up the driveway, his entire body buzzing with manic energy. He paused by Greyson’s car, slapping the roof as he leaned over to grin at the inhabitants through Matt’s open door. “Mattie,” he drawled, holding out the e for effect. “Are you ready to go completely fuckin’ buck wild?” He gave Serena a quick nod before turning his mirrored gaze on Greyson. “Holy shit, Greyson, your mom finally cut the cord? Or is she already in there childproofing the place?”
[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits RI.a RI.a [/div][div class=overlay]Levi Matthews[/div][div class=tags]Beach House
elextrified elextrified The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin Keira Winston Keira Winston [/div]

Levi was behind schedule like usual. He hadn’t overslept- he’d barely slept at all since graduation, opting instead to go on one of his usual benders. His eyes were bloodshot and ringed with dark bags behind his cheap sunglasses but he was managing a smile for the sake of his mother, a mousy blonde named Jen, who sat in the passenger seat of his 1977 Lincoln Continental, gossiping about some of her coworkers. Levi had his doubts about leaving her alone for so long. She’d had a hard time remembering things lately and he knew she could go days without leaving the house. But missing out on two months at a beach house would be one of his few regrets so he swallowed his concern and comforted himself by driving her to work one last time.

They’d reached the grocery store where Jen worked as a cashier but she paused for a moment, fiddling with her seat belt. “He’s so proud of you, you know that right? All he ever wanted was for you to get an education. You’re the best thing that ever happened to either of us and you-“ She dissolved into soft tears, wiping at her eyes frantically. Guilt twisted Levi’s stomach as she forced the words out. “You remind me so much of him.”

Levi scrambled for the glove box, pulling out an emergency stash of xanax and pouring a dose into his palm. “Come on, Ma. None of that now, okay?” he handed her the pills and she swallowed them between gasps. “I know, I know. I miss him too.” His hand moved to squeeze her shoulder gently. “Eight years down, yeah? And when he gets out we’re all gonna go to Rudy’s and I’m gonna buy him a big ass plate and he’s gonna have one of those nasty margaritas and on the drive home he’ll put on The Boss and sing even though we’ll beg him not to and it’s gonna be so fuckin’ great, just like it was, okay?” Levi was rambling, his own voice shaking.

Jen looked up at him with a hazy smile, her pupils already blown out. “You really are his kid through and through.” She smoothed her hair down with a few more calming breaths. “Okay. Have fun, please try to call me. And your dad if you get the chance.”

“You have fun this summer too. I don’t want you spending the next two months cooped up in the house. Go out with the girls, get wild. Good luck, goodbye.” That coaxed a half laugh out of here and then she was gone. Levi let his head fall back against the headrest, trying to keep his heart from jumping through his body. He felt sick and the cigarette he pressed to his lips didn’t do enough to stop his head from swimming. Thank God he was getting out of this shithole town, if only for the summer. Maybe he just wouldn’t come back. Being a beach bum had always seemed like a good fit for him. But first he had to get there. Or at least stop his hands from shaking quite so violently so he could drive at all. So he racked up a couple lines on a book he found in the backseat and within minutes he was out on the road.

After just one stop for a couple bumps in a grimy gas station bathroom, Levi was easing his car into the unoccupied space left behind the others. Grabbing his worn duffel bag, he jumped out of the car and started up the driveway, his entire body buzzing with manic energy. He paused by Greyson’s car, slapping the roof as he leaned over to grin at the inhabitants through Matt’s open door. “Mattie,” he drawled, holding out the e for effect. “Are you ready to go completely fuckin’ buck wild?” He gave Serena a quick nod before turning his mirrored gaze on Greyson. “Holy shit, Greyson, your mom finally cut the cord? Or is she already in there childproofing the place?”

Last edited:

Feeling: excited
Outfit:
xXx
Mentions: Caleb; Chad ( Lurker Lurker ); Catalina ( JustAlexandra JustAlexandra )

While Caleb set their things down in whatever room-- she figured she'd find out later which one he'd dumped her things in-- Sadie was exploring the kitchen. The fridge wasn't well stocked with food; looks like they'd be ordering in for dinner. A trip to the grocery store was definitely in the near future, although Sadie wasn't sure she was the best person for that job.

There was, however, plenty of beer in the fridge. And as she kept looking, she noticed liquor bottles in the cabinet. "Fucking rad." She grinned, looking around a bit more before leaving the kitchen through the opposite door, heading down a hall. It wasn't much longer before she heard a familiar voice, shouting through the house.

"Ladies and gentlemen do not fear. The life of the party has arrived!"

Oh, god. Turning around, she marched back into the kitchen, just in time to see a familiar figure grab a beer from the fridge and head back into the living room. She followed him, pausing by the doorframe and leaning against it, watching as Chad greeted her brother.

"Gross. You know I'm standing right here, right?" She wrinkled her nose at his poonani comment, pushing off from the wall and moving to take his beer from him, taking a big swig. "Jacked." Just as she was taking another sip, she heard a familiar squeal and turned, just in time to embrace Catalina as she threw her arms around her. "I missed you too!" Sadie told her with emphasis, glad that her bff was here. Not many people could stand her, but Sadie personally loved the bitchiness. It worked for her.

Code by apolla apolla

Last edited:

Feeling: indifferent
Outfit:
xXx
Interacting With: Sadie
Mentions: Sadie; Chad ( Lurker Lurker ); Greyson ( elextrified elextrified ); Taylor ( Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye )

Caleb got his wish. He'd just reappeared in the living room when he heard Chad's voice. Looking up, pausing in his trek towards the kitchen, he couldn't help but grin. "No shit. What are you doing here?" He asked, returning the man's one armed hug. "Poonani? Been hanging around the playground too much?" He grinned, though shot the man a quick flat look. "I do know who you're talking about, and all I have to say is good luck." Clapping a hand on his back, Caleb went to grab his own beer, grinning as Sadie as he passed her.

When he came back, Sadie had Chad's beer and a few other people had arrived. He returned Catalina's greeting with a nod, not much else to say there. He didn't know how his sister could stand her, but he knew he was going to be eating alot of meat around her this summer. If torturing his sister was fun, so was torturing her friends. Pausing, he decided to start off early. "Did you bring the steaks, Catalina?"

Moving on, he saw Sadie pull out her phone. "Who's that?" He nodded towards her, ignoring her annoyed glance up.

"Greyson." She responded, to which Caleb snorted. "Oh this summer is going to be fuuuuun." He headed for the door to see who else was here, pausing when he saw a girl with a box clutched to her chest. "Well, hello." He said, tilting his head to the side. "Need some help?"

Code by apolla apolla

Feeling: hype
Outfit: no
Mentions: Caleb, Sadie apolla apolla , Sadie's hot friend JustAlexandra JustAlexandra , Little Miss China Town RosateNena RosateNena , guy in his way AyaFromTheEast AyaFromTheEast

Chad raised an eyebrow when he heard a familiar voice over his shoulder but quickly played it off. "Of course I know you're there beautiful. I was hoping you would hear me." He gave her a wink before the girl came and stole his beer right out of his hand. If it were anyone else he probably would have said something but...That butt. He was really starting to think she was the one. The first one he was going to take to bed, that is.

He snapped out of his own delusions when Sadie said jacked and he broke out into a huge grin. "Why yes I am jacked. Thank you for noticing." He gave a flex just for her and rolled up his sleeves so she could get a better view. "We could see if I could bench press you y'know. But don't let me forget about your friend." The muscle's eyes swung to the girl that had come in after him. "Hey momma, how you doin'? You ever been in a car that goes zero to a hundred in less than five seconds? I could do that for you." Scientists might not have thought it was possible for the jock's grin to get any bigger but he found a way. Even if no more women walked through those doors with those two here he was definitely going to have his hands full. Speaking of full hands, he didn't have any. "Hold that thought beautiful, I'm gonna go grab a beer." He winked at the girl before walking over to the fridge and pulling out another beer.

By the time that Chad returned to the group it had grown to be much larger. The big dumb jock took a moment to scan the group to see if there was anyone that was going to cause him problems. And to sneak a peek at Sadie and her hot friend's asses. Of course. The heat seeking missile finally laid eyes on his target but she seemed to be with some guy. Oh well, it was probably a good idea to see how much shit he could stir up early. It would be a shame to get kicked out after the fun starts. He screwed the lid off his beer and tilted it back and took a long drink. Nothing wrong with a little liquid courage. With the best smile he could muster he pushed past the little crowd and stood in front of the shy girl.

"Yo little miss China town. How you doin?" Ignoring the glaring fact that he himself was asian Chad moved on. "Hey tell me have you ever been in a car that does zero to one hundred in five seconds? I could do that for you right now if you just come outside with me. And lose the chump." Chad stuck his chin out at the guy that she was with and stood up to his full height, staring the guy down. Admittedly the guy was taller than most but taller than most was still short compared to Chad. His attention quickly turned back to the hottie and he broke back out in a smile and took another sip of his beer. "So what do you say?"

Code by apolla apolla

Winnie Matthews

Winnie woke up to a wet stream sliding down her face and she grimaced. Opening her eyes she is welcomed to the sight of the bright sun and the little white and brown bulldog owned by her uncles. She pets him as he licks her face and laugh escapes her lips.

Hey Ryder. Hi cutie.

As she rises, the dog jumps off of her bed and scurries out of the open door of her bedroom. Running a hand through her curls, she glances around her almost empty room and sighs. This was basically her last night in this room. Looking over it one last time, she steps out of her bed and out of her room.

You know you're running late, right Win?

Yes, Uncle Nick, I know. But I am packed and ready to go survive a summer with wonderful young adults. Sarcasm dripped off her voice as she feigned a smile to her uncle. At least I get to spend my birthday on a beach house.

After a quick breakfast and goodbyes to her large family, she was in her old blue '89 Volkswagen Bug on her way to her summer . She had fixed it herself and felt very proud that's she was set for road trip. But no, she was pulled into some get together with people she may or more at not know. Great. But she didn't know whether or not she would dread it.

The drive was peaceful, some tunes by The Neighbourhood softly playing in her speakers. The windows were down and the loose curls that hung out of the ponytail on top of her head were blowing in the wind, glasses perched on her nose. She was speeding which is why she made it to house faster than expecteas she grabbed her bags, she occasionally looked up to the infrastructure. Well, here we go. The sun burned against her back the lace backing of the black tank top she wore. The door was slightly a jar and she stepped in, ready to make her grand entrance.

Hey assholes. I have arrived.

Winnie throws her bag on the side of the door and makes her way into the beach house. She glances over the group of people standing in the foyer. A smirk decorates her face as she shrugs, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her sweatshirt.

So what's going on here?

Last edited:

The ride to the beach house was a pleasant one, though Greyson had always been the type to love long car rides. The car was filled with music that blasted over the AC and the sound of his friends bantering as they whizzed passed the beautiful scenery that made it pretty clear that they were on the nicer side of town. He could have driven for longer, as he wasn't sure what there really was to dislike about the ride, but he knew that his friends were anxious to get to the house; and he too was excited, though a bit apprehensive- a night of weekend partying was one thing, but an entire summer in a house filled with bunch of people? Nonetheless, it was something new, a chance to get out of the house for a while, so he never let the easy-going grin fade from his lips, even as they finally arrived at their destination. He turned off the car once the were parked, lifting his gaze to look at Matt through the rear view mirror as he heard his friend speak. He couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips as Serena shot back a reply. He offered little more than a shrug to his friend and a, "You heard the girl." Though after a moment, ever the people pleaser, he reached his arm into the back seat and helped pull Matt's bag at least partially off of his lap so that the man could attempt to wake his legs up after the ride.

Greyson's head snapped back to the front at Serena's words, his happy grin fading for a moment and becoming replaced with a blank expression and a raised eyebrow at the girl; a look that wasn't angry, but one that all but screamed, 'Seriously?' He was miles away at a beach house with his friends- they weren't what he was thinking about. "We both know you're going to irritate me, but I'd love to room with you anyways." he responded, lowering his brow and grinning at her once more. She was at his home enough that sharing a room with her was comfortable; and besides, who else would he share it with? Matt clearly had an agenda that he didn't want to get in the way of, and Catalina.. well, he wasn't sure what was going on with that at the moment. He opened his mouth to say more, but closed it at the sight of someone approaching his vehicle. Someone who felt comfortable enough slapping his car hood, apparently. Matt's friend, who also had jokes about his mom. "Ha ha." he responded, voice flat and highly dismissive. Before anyone could say anything else to him, Greyson pocketed his keys and exited the car, reaching into the backseat to grab his things -a large hiking backpack he slung over his shoulder and a small suitcase with wheels. His AC had been off for no more than two minutes, but he could already feel the effect of the summer heat on his skin. He was more than ready to go inside.

Judging by the cars around him, Greyson could tell that there were already quite a few people inside of the house, so as he walked through the front door and set his things down on the floor nearby, he yelled out a pleasant, "Good afternoon!" to greet whoever was inside. Immediately he saw three people right near the door -none of which he was close with, so his eyes moved onward. Sadie was there, hugging Catalina, and Sadie's annoying brother was nearby talking to another girl that he also wasn't too familiar with. He quickly decided that he would pester Sadie and mingle around in a bit, after his best friends had come inside with him. "If anyone still has things outside," he hitched a thumb back out the door, "let me know." With that, he turned back around and headed to his car, offering a hand to his friends so that he could quickly get them and their belongings inside.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:

YVp0g7r.png
interaction: Keira Winston Keira Winston elextrified elextrified apolla apolla deathworm deathworm Lurker Lurker

Hearing Serena just made Matt disapprovingly shake his head. The last time she tried to help him, he was miserably dumped by the queen of snakes with a sweet smile. Matt still loved Serena though, as she had the best intentions for him. "Serena, no. You're like the sister I've always wanted, and I love ya. But, do not try and help my genitals. I will do just fine with my bottles of booze, and ole righty." Matt was joking of course...well somewhat. "Also, I'll need you to take my phone later in the night, so I don't drunkenly call Nadine for the hundredth time," Matt asked Serena, knowing full well she would be reliable with his stuff.

Felling his legs liven up thanks to Greyson, Matt halted when he heard his name called by a very familiar voice. Peeping his head out the door, the most enormous grin emerged on his face. "Levi!" He cheered as if he seen his knight in shining armor. " Yeah man! I'm so down to clown. As soon as I get out this deathtrap, we can head in and get started." Matt was super ecstatic to see his drinking companion, now the vacation was guaranteed to not be a sap-fest. Freeing himself from out of the car, Matt dragged his bag behind him filled with all of his amenities. "I bought a crap ton of drinks for this retreat. So when you're ready, help yourself to whatever." Matt told Levi, giving him a friendly smile.

When they approached the doorway, Matt saw some recognizable faces; and one not so recognizable. Glancing inside a bit, his eyes quickly locked onto Sadie wanting to go talk to her. A good friend that appreciated his humor, but that's when Matt saw...him. Sadie's older and terrifying brother, Caleb. "Ah, shit. Caleb's here too." Matt mumbled very quietly, so no one heard him. Just seeing him instilled the fear of God and death in Matt's bones. Avoiding eye contact as much as possible, Matt just looked amongst the rest of the group with a friendly smile. "Yo! What's up cool crew?" Greeting everyone, Matt left his bag over by the others and dusted himself off.

Taylor

19764833_449392722090884_6324713409241677824_n.jpg

Taylor could hear the sounds of raucous conversation emanating from the house as she approached, adding fuel to the fiery nerves that bubbled within her. She reminded herself of why she was here, and the opportunities it would allow. Her optimism even promising her that she would have the best summer of her life though her internal response to that was curt and heavy with doubt. Still, she continued towards the ajar door and slipped inside.

She paused in the doorway, a thought flitting across her mind causing her to question whether to take off her shoes. A combination of her own cynicism and the loud conversations echoing through the walls told her that no, it wasn't going to be one of those houses. The thought had barely left her head when a tall, heavily tattooed man appeared in the hallway. She briefly made eye contact with him before looking away, biting her lower lip as she mentally prepared herself for social contact. She didn't really know what to expect but his offer of help caught her off guard, between his appearance and his slight look of amusement she assumed he would simply laugh at her and move on. Regardless, her nerves warned her to turn down the offer but the pain slowly developing in her arms convinced her otherwise.
"That... Would be really nice, thank you." She spoke softly, a smile curling her lips. She unloaded the box into his waiting arms and turned back towards the door, pausing at the frame. "Could you just wait here one moment?" She asked before slipping once again outside.

As she made the short trek towards her mother's car she couldn't help the subtle thoughts that crept into her mind. He was real tall, like really tall. And cute if not slightly... Well massively intimidating. Through the haze of these thoughts she plucked his name from her memory; Caleb, she recognised the nose piercing. She had seen him around school from time to time, though never really interacted with him. Taylor decided to herself that he had made a good first impression. She reached her car and eyed the two remaining boxes, one was mostly paperbacks and now she knew there was someone waiting in the hall she felt a swell of confidence telling her she could easily carry both at least to the door. About two thirds of the way there she vowed to never trust such surges of confidence again. She nearly fell through the door, dropping both boxes atop the one she left in Caleb's hands. She regained her balance and looked timidly back up at Caleb.
"That's all of them I promise, I'm Taylor by the way." She tried to answer non-chalantly.

It was around then that Taylor noticed that the pair were hardly alone, a myriad of people were buzzing around the doorway, some making introductions of there own whilst others were ferrying luggage and boxes from car to house. Somewhat embarrassed by her initial lack of observance, Taylor looked to the people surrounding her, her nerves and dare she say excitement battling between a second introduction and timid silence. Nerves won this round as she stood dumbly in the way.
apolla apolla @ Anyone else by the door :)

Last edited:

Shaye Yeh

The 'innocent' one
Outfit:
C L I C K
Tags: Lurker Lurker
*IMPORTANT*: Since @/AyaFromTheEast dropped, I'll continue as if Ali doesn't exist

"Yo little miss China town. How you doin? Hey tell me have you ever been in a car that does zero to one hundred in five seconds? I could do that for you right now if you just come outside with me. So what do you say?"

Shaye glanced up to the source of the voice, only to find a very muscular jock to be towering over her. She let out what was practically a squeak, and took a few steps back. It was then that she noticed that the crowd had gotten bigger, and the nervous pit in her stomach did the exact same. Her body felt hot, and she couldn't bring herself to listen to the surrounding figures.

"My name is Shaye," the petite girl started, "And I'm Taiwanese, not Chinese." Her voice was barely above a whisper, and her head was held low.

Shaye tightened her grip on her bags before she ran up the nearby set of stairs. When the first empty room came into sight, she threw her belongings in and shut the door. Taking a seat on the bed and trying to calm herself, she continued to ponder why she agreed to any of this.

code by pasta

Winnie Matthews
mood: annoyed, wary, flirty
interacts w/: Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye
apolla apolla

The African American girl stared into the room and glanced at everyone there. She knew some, recognized some, didn't know some, but altogether did not care. She was here for some booze, parties, and short living relationships. She tried to step further into the building to possibly look for her room, but a redhead stood in her path .

Excuse me cutie, kind of in the way.

Winnie lays her words to the girl that stood by the door and sly smile embellishes her face. She takes a look over her real quick and does in fact agree with her nickname. The redhead was cute, but probably not her type. And for the sake of the scared look on the girl, she decided to hold back on her douche persona. Besides, Winnie might like her.

I don't think we've met. Winnie.

The brown girl wasn't sure if she was supposed to hold out a hand or not. So kind of just stood there while taking looks at the boy holding the boxes. She knew of Caleb, never talked to him or really bothered with his presence. But she knew of him.

I know you though Caleb, but I didn't know you'd be here. High school might be over, but we learn new things everyday. As you heard, Winnie. Designated douchebag.

Win wasn't sure if she liked the guy, he wasn't necessarily her type of guy to date or to hang around (things could change). But as evidence presented she was fucking stuck with him this summer. Play nice Win. Those were the last words Nick said to her as she pulled away. She did not need to get arrested or become homeless this summer. So she forced a smile to the guy she heard about, but didn't really know.

But for the sake of this angel here, Winnie looks to the girl with a smile and glances back, I 'll play nice.

code by alittleredlie

Last edited:

serena smiled after hearing grey accept her offer. sure, it wasn’t a big deal, but she considered it a victory. and it boosted her confidence for a slight few seconds before realizing how much of a dumbass she was. she was pretty sure he thought of rooming with her as any other night she snuck over. i actually fucking hate myself. i literally want to jump off a cliff right now, she thought to herself as she she sighed and leaned back in her seat frowning, feeling worthless and insecure once again. just in one moment, she had lost almost all her confidence. she even wondered if she spent all that time looking effortlessly good for nothing if he only saw her as his best friend. at least there’s no harm looking like a full course meal. she just hoped this trip was going to be worth skipping a cruise to the mediterranean, a stay in santorini, and a trip clubbing in ibiza. her self deprecating train of thought was interrupted as levi came over to greet the crew. she laughed as he spoke to matt and nodded in agreement hoping that matt would finally go wild like he used to and forget about his ex. she continued to laugh as levi made a comment about grey’s mom, but held her laughter when she realized how uncomfortable he looked.

grey left his seat to grab their bags, and she followed grey inside as they dropped their belongings off to claim the room with the large balcony as theirs before heading downstairs to the hallway to greet and mingle with the others.

“grey, i really meant what i said earlier though, you should really cut loose and enjoy yourself around here,” she said placing a gentle, manicured hand on his shoulder. she forced a smile to cover her frown from earlier. as they approached closer to the others, she swiftly removed her hand.

serena quickly found matt in the group of people, hoping to take care of some business right away. she figured, it was better now than never.

“matt hand me your phone right now. you’re getting drunk later and i’m deleting her contact,” she said half jokingly, but she was dead serious.

she scanned the faces in the room and continued to smile, covering her frown.
“oh hey win, hey taylor,” she greeted.
“oh and you must be sadie’s brother. i’m serena” she said to the tall, attractive new face in the room.

Last edited:
[class=wrapper] width:80vw; max-width:300px; height:420px; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; border:1px solid #840505; overflow:hidden; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/22/46/89/224689cff0fa473a7241e822e7e6fdd5--art--bits-pixel-art.jpg'); background-size:100%; z-index:3px; [/class] [class=scroll] width:90vw; max-width:310px; height:100%; overflow-y:auto; [/class] [class=textbox] width:80vw; max-width:300px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:12px; color:#212121; padding:2px; background: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9); position:relative; top:420px; [/class] [class=overlay] width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-461px; left:-10px; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:25px; color:#fff; text-shadow:3px 2px 0px #840505; z-index:2px; [/class] [class=tags] opacity:0.0; width:80vw; max-width:320px; margin:auto;center; position:relative; top:-490px; left:-10px; text-align:right; font-family:Montserrat; font-size:10px; color:#ccc; z-index:3px; transition: all 0.3s ease; [/class] [class name=tags state=hover] opacity:1.0; transform: translateY(20px); [/class] [class=credit] width:80vw; max-width:300px; opacity:0.5; font-family:Heebo; font-size:8px; margin:auto;center; [/class]
[div class=wrapper][div class=scroll]
[div class=textbox]
Levi straightened up, eyeing Matt’s bag. “You always know just what to say, baby.” He trailed after the crowd into the house. The beach was a lot more appealing than the crowd inside but it was oppressively hot and he should at least stash his stuff somewhere. The house was cool despite the mass of people congregating and what a mass it was. He gave Winnie a wave, not wanting to interrupt what was obviously an important introduction. Levi had a sixth sense for trouble and it led him to the liquor quickly enough. Figuring there was no point in wasting time he grabbed the first two bottles that caught his eye, one vodka and one whiskey. There was always Matt’s stash to fall back on if needed and it wasn’t like his bag was only packed with clothes. But it would be rude to look a gift horse in the mouth and this was some thoroughbred liquor. He wandered over to Sadie and Catalina, dangling a bottle in front of each.

“We’re burning daylight, you know. And since there’s no food in this dump we’re gonna have to drink all our calories. So I’m thinking a round or two of shots to warm everyone up, get things going right?” He was still coasting on his last high, lips twitching into a crooked smile. His eyes darted around the room, taking stock of everyone. Caleb and Chad were givens. Not his favorite people but fun people regardless. The girl Caleb was talking to, Tammy or Baylor or whatever, would probably be funny under the right circumstances. Circumstances Levi was currently trying to orchestrate.
[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]credits RI.a RI.a [/div][div class=overlay]Levi Matthews[/div][div class=tags]Beach House
The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin apolla apolla JustAlexandra JustAlexandra [/div]

YVp0g7r.png
interaction: Keira Winston Keira Winston apolla apolla deathworm deathworm ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye

Moving his attention back to his best friend, Matt gave Serena an anxious look. "Wait! You can have the phone now, just don't delete her number. She still has my favorite hoodie from when we all went camping. I was gonna get it back one day." Matt apprehensively tried to explain, but he knew Serena wasn't buying it. Sucking his teeth with a roll of the eyes he dug into his pants pocket to hand Serena his cellphone. It was for his own good anyway. "Just make sure you don't go through my photos unless you want to be scarred for the rest of your life." He said jokingly giving Serena a little pinch on the cheeks.

Looking over to Taylor and Winnie made Matt remember a little gift in his bag. "Winnie, Taylor, both of you, are looking lovely as usual. Also Win, I brought you a wonderful gift that I hope you like." Kneeling down towards his backpack, Matt rummaged through his belongings to pull out a small bottle of whiskey. "Voila!" He happily cheered, displaying the bottle as if it was a prize on a game show. "Here you go, madame. Try not to drink it all in one gulp. I tried that once and ended up hallucinating." Handing over the bottle, he went back into his bag to pull out an even bigger bottle of whiskey labeled 'Angry Poonani.' "Now, if you ladies excuse me. I have a date with some shot glasses."

Glancing over at Levi chatting with Sadie and Catalina, Matt decided to follow suit. As long as Levi was around, Matt knew Caleb wouldn't drag his lifeless corpse across the beach. Moseying his way over to the group, Matt smiled at both of the girls, making sure he laid on the charm. "Hey Sadie, Catalina. Both of you are looking ravishing of course. Could I interest anyone in some Angry Poonani? I think it's Russian, so it's gotta be some tough stuff." Matt gave the two girls a warm smile while holding up the large bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back