• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

giphy.gif

WASTED YOUTH

Out of Character

Welcome to the OOC!

Be respectful of me and your fellow RPers.
Keep all drama IN CHARACTER.

Have fun, and be creative with your characters!

Last thing, JustAlexandra JustAlexandra is my co.
Her word is LAW.

Code by apolla apolla

Hey! Before I start writing, what exactly are you looking for with the writing sample? Is there anything specific you had in mind?

Hey! Before I start writing, what exactly are you looking for with the writing sample? Is there anything specific you had in mind?

It can be anything, as long as it meets the post length requirement at least (which is 2 paragraphs) ^^

hi im still a bit new to the website so i hope you'll bear with me as i get used to RPing here. can i ask where you're wanting a writing sample and what to write about? Also does it have to be one character per stereotype/role or can multiple people play one role?

Last edited:
It took me about 3 hours to reteach myself BBcode (I actually used a lot of your stuff as guidance) but I'm happy with the end product, all finished :)

hi im still a bit new to the website so i hope you'll bear with me as i get used to RPing here. can i ask where you're wanting a writing sample and what to write about? Also does it have to be one character per stereotype/role or can multiple people play one role?

No problem! You can add the writing sample to the bottom of your sheet, in a spoiler tab. It can be anything you've written, as long as it meets the in post requirement, which is at least 2 paragraphs. As far as the roles, it's really going to depend. I really don't want, say, two same gender characters for a role, unless the sheets are awesome. But like a male and female of a role? Sure!

It took me about 3 hours to reteach myself BBcode (I actually used a lot of your stuff as guidance) but I'm happy with the end product, all finished :)

My stuff? Aw, thanks!

whoop whoop I finished my CS!!!
Ah, I forgot to mention that my CS is finished! (:

So far everyone's sheets look great!! I'll read them hopefully sometime today. I hope we get more males too! If anyone wants to double, you're more than welcome to (:

apolla apolla awesomeee, i’m finished! i’ll make my sheet all pretty once i have a laptop. ❃

edit: i’m perfectly content with doubling up and making another male character if need be, just let me know!

Last edited:
yayyy my cute lil nerd boyo is also complete. Also if need be i would be okay with making a new character for any of the roles that are lacking !! or if we find that we need another person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back