• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
RosateNena RosateNena
So I had an idea for Matt and Shaye. Matt's gonna make it his mission for Shaye to try anything crazy and outlandish as possible. Lots of profanity, and trying gross alcohol you can only find in a shabby corner store.

Keira Winston Keira Winston apolla apolla
Yesss! I'm sure Matt would be down for that. but would hide in the bushes away from her brother. XD

RosateNena RosateNena um i feel like what’s and serena would get along idk haha
I can see it! Maybe Serena wouldn't mind being herself around Shaye or sometimes opens up about her insecurities since Shaye is open-minded??? They both like dancing so maybe they like to practice together or have fun with it or something? Haha idk these are just some ideas
RosateNena RosateNena
So I had an idea for Matt and Shaye. Matt's gonna make it his mission for Shaye to try anything crazy and outlandish as possible. Lots of profanity, and trying gross alcohol you can only find in a shabby corner store.
Y E S Shaye would be like 'omg nooo' and be all stubborn before she gives in every so often/tries to

I want to make another character but I feel like there are enough edgy badasses, so I'm thinking an absolutely ripped star athlete who is cutting loose before he goes over seas with the military? Thoughts and/or face claim suggestions? (I was thinking zac efron but he's a bit too cliche)

Right now we have five females and six males on the CS list that I can see (if everyone finishes their WIP's and gets accepted). So I guess actually they could be whichever gender?

Hi yes I'm here. Your (not) friendly neighborhood bully. I look forward to getting in fights with all your characters.

I feel like Taylor is going to be spending most of this RP wishing everyone could just be friends Except Ali, he can die in a hole, there can only be one!!

I feel like Taylor is going to be spending most of this RP wishing everyone could just be friends Except Ali, he can die in a hole, there can only be one!!
He will reign victorious as the biggest nerd !!
Im actually really excited for these two's relationship. like they dont purely hate each other but they're hella competitive

AyaFromTheEast AyaFromTheEast
Would Matt and Ali have an interesting relationship together? Maybe some witty banter back and forth?
I think so! I can see them clashing a little because of their personalities and maybe they think the other is completely their stereotype so at first they dont really talk much? but maybe they got in a situation where they had to talk to each other and they found that they made good friends ?

AyaFromTheEast AyaFromTheEast what would serena and ali’s relationship be like?
Ali defo finds her interesting, she being the typical popular girl in highschool. I re-read her bio and i realised they do have quiet a lot in common with their families, and Ali and his sharp observation skills could maybe have some sort of an inkling that life for her isnt quite what she makes it to be?? Im not quite sure if she'd talk to him bc i read that she she acts a certain way to impress the people around her, correct me if im wrong.
If they got to a point where Serena was able to talk to him without putting on an act then i think they'd be pretty chill friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back