• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye hmmm i can see that happening but i think she wouldn’t be drunk or spill everything. i can see her crying in the bathroom and seeing taylor walk in. she’d probs reveal a little of her true self to her and begin to respect her.

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin i totally see serena messing up matt’s hair and jumping on his back as a habi, and she would always be trying to protect her super hot bff from other girls or help him out with them (which isn’t always successful, she’s really sorry about his ex i hope he knows that)

elextrified elextrified serena is only going to call greyson “grey” (unless she’s being serious but with him) and if anyone else calls him that she’ll actually be triggered and might fight them

also psa serena is very smol (both literally and not) so please don’t hurt her and she’s partially really insecure because she’s a flyer and hates when other cheerleaders comment about how small she is

serena is only going to call greyson “grey” (unless she’s being serious but with him) and if anyone else calls him that she’ll actually be triggered and might fight them

also psa serena is very smol (both literally and not) so please don’t hurt her and she’s partially really insecure because she’s a flyer and hates when other cheerleaders comment about how small she is
someone please call him grey too i need this drama in my life
serena is a precious bean and i love her

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin i totally see serena messing up matt’s hair and jumping on his back as a habi, and she would always be trying to protect her super hot bff from other girls or help him out with them (which isn’t always successful, she’s really sorry about his ex i hope he knows that)

Yesss! Matt is seclusive with his personal information, but I can see him sharing some of his secrets with his bestie Serena. His parents probably think they're dating because of how close they are, causing him to get super embarrassed. Then I could see Matt steering clear of Serena's girl advice because the last one she set him up with crushed his heart and dumped him. Matt being the funny guy would definitely tease her on her height giving her all sorts of nicknames. Short Stack, Teenie Serenie, Tiny Child, the endless possibilities.

elextrified elextrified
With Greyson, for some reason, I picture the two like a buddy cop movie. Instead of looking for criminals, they're looking for girls? Eventually, though, Matt would get annoyed with feeling like a sidekick to Greyson or third wheel between him, Serena. I could see it now. Matt would make a sly comment on how Greyson's stealing his best friend and would probably call him Grey in front of Serena to annoy her.

elextrified elextrified grey is a gorgeous and i love him :-)

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin ahaha i love them all, but teeny serenie is my favoriteeeee :P. i feel like serena would go along with the whole “dating thing” in front of his parents just to irritate him but get really annoyed with anyone else who thinks they’re dating. i can also see matt getting jealous and pissed off with the two (and i’m really hope he does because i am so ready to whip out the popcorn). maybe what could fuel that is serena constantly debating about who she should confide with or ask for advice.

Keira Winston Keira Winston
Yes! Let the drama begin! Matt would for sure get jealous and pissed that his best friend is being taken away from him. Eventually, Matt would probably lose his cool at Serena for picking a chiseled jaw pretty boy over her best friend. "What does he have that I don't?!"

elextrified elextrified
Perfect! Matt would point out what he thinks is a cute boy whenever their conversations become about Serena. XD "Greyson, look at that guy over there. He's got uhh eyes, and hands? Sorry, I'm bad at this."

AyaFromTheEast AyaFromTheEast also pssst hey you
how’s your boy going to be my boy’s friend?
Hmmm Ali highkey needs a loud ass friend to get him involved in the big crowds and people he likes to observe and is usually trying to hide in his room when parties and shit happen bc h doesnt actually like interacting with people lmaoo. So maybe Greyson is trying to get him away from his books for a night to have some fun? What else do you think they’d have in common or do as frinds?

Last edited:
Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye

Maybe Matt has asked Taylor for tutoring in the past? I could see his dry cynical humor matching well with her optimistic personality. :)

Sounds good to me, Taylor would 100% take him under her wing

Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye hmmm i can see that happening but i think she wouldn’t be drunk or spill everything. i can see her crying in the bathroom and seeing taylor walk in. she’d probs reveal a little of her true self to her and begin to respect her.

That works, any sort of experience like that could foster a mutual respect between the two of them.

elextrified elextrified if ur boy doesn’t defend serena if people call him grey or even gets taken a back she’s gonna be hurt and low key pissed :-(

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin ahaha if serena is in the conversation with the 2 of them she’d either elbow/kick matt really hard if he tries to distract grey or be like “wtf dumbass i’m talking about something serious here”

also matt is gorgeous and has a nice ass jaw too, i hope he knows that ;-) and hopefully serena can find someone to get together with him (her current mission other than finding love)

also i really need the 2 to get in a fight over anything because that’d be really hot

Last edited:
elextrified elextrified if ur boy doesn’t defend serena if people call him grey or even gets taken a back she’s gonna be hurt and low key pissed :-(

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin ahaha if serena is in the conversation with the 2 of them she’d either elbow/kick matt really hard if he tries to distract grey or be like “wtf dumbass i’m talking about something serious here”

also matt is gorgeous and has a nice ass jaw too, i hope he knows that ;-) and hopefully serena can find someone to get together with him (her current mission other than finding love)

also i really need the 2 to get in a fight over anything because that’d be really hot

Matt would be very skeptical of any girl Serena chooses for him since the last one was a traitorous heart stomper. Now he's a depressed mess with cheap booze in the trunk of his car. You need Serena and Matt to fight over something, or Greyson and Matt? Cause both would resort to Matt making witty comments.
i want some romance drama with sadieeee

and caleb too for real

Oh oh oh! What kind of drama do you think Matt could have with Sadie or Caleb? I can see Matt saying something that upsets either one of them.

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin i meant matt and grey- but physically ;-)
but of course regular arguments between all of them are going to happen, and i’m here for matt’s sassy af comments

i think throughout the rp serena would also try to cheer matt up because she can’t stand to see him so depressed and lowkey takes fault for his heartbreak.

Oh oh oh! What kind of drama do you think Matt could have with Sadie or Caleb? I can see Matt saying something that upsets either one of them.

omfg i can see matt having pissed caleb off big time but sadie thought it was hilarious, so sadie and matt remained close friends and now that caleb will be in the picture again it might become strained. sadie doesn't care what he brother thinks but caleb is still miffed about what happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back