• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Looking through all the characters so far, I sort of feel like Shaye wouldn't really have any strong relationships. She would most likely just be on like a level of respect with everyone, considering she can't really bring herself to hate or not like anyone.

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin I think that since Matthew and Shaye tend to keep their feelings to themselves, they would get along in the sense that they don't pry/they respect not wanting to share everything. I also think that maybe the jokes he makes might be a good balance for Shaye, by maybe getting her... exposed? Is that even the right word??? Well, exposed I guess to that kind of stuff.

Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye Taylor and Shaye have some of the same likes & weaknesses, which I think could bring them somewhat closer

apolla apolla For some reason, I feel like Caleb and Shaye would just be those 'oh, we should grab some lunch' or 'hey, wanna grab some coffee or something?' pals that respect each other and just like to... talk about nothing in particular, without getting too deep, since they're both a bit more reserved

elextrified elextrified Considering Greyson is the prince stereotype, I think Shaye would be charmed and more trusting towards him. Maybe not in the sense of romance, but she might just feel more comfortable with him for some reason?

Ahhh I'm not 100% about how this would all work or who Shaye would get along with, but I'd like for her to have some type of relationships (:

apolla apolla For some reason, I feel like Caleb and Shaye would just be those 'oh, we should grab some lunch' or 'hey, wanna grab some coffee or something?' pals that respect each other and just like to... talk about nothing in particular, without getting too deep, since they're both a bit more reserved

maybe they were like that in school and then after he graduated, they kinda lost touch?

maybe they were like that in school and then after he graduated, they kinda lost touch?

I think that would be a good idea, and maybe they could just randomly start doing that kind of stuff again every once in a while? Maybe just for the sake of old times or something?

RosateNena RosateNena

That sound a good! Matt’s inappropriate and cynical humor would probably open up her ears to a lot of vulgar words. Instead of him prying, Matt would just her a drink and say “This usually fixes all of my problems.”

elextrified elextrified ok so serena is like constantly ignored by her parents so maybe she would have a habit of sneaking over to greyson’s to spend the night?;)
ohohoho

sorry i just saw this but hell yesss
good, bih ✿

Considering Greyson is the prince stereotype, I think Shaye would be charmed and more trusting towards him. Maybe not in the sense of romance, but she might just feel more comfortable with him for some reason?
i can see it! greyson really is a pretty chill guy; his charm is rather disarming :)

RosateNena RosateNena
I feel Shaye yeh and Ali could be friends?? they're both lowkey and chill
Oh god I was going to talk to you about that too but forgot I'm stupid... Yeah I thought the same thing, especially since you said he appears innocent too so Shaye might trust/respect him more or on a higher level? The only thing I could see potentially clashing would be the fact that he likes big crowds and Shaye doesn't because that means loud noises? Or maybe the fact that he's stubborn, and can be too sometimes? Other than that really I think they would be friends/hang out and talk every so often

Oh god I was going to talk to you about that too but forgot I'm stupid... Yeah I thought the same thing, especially since you said he appears innocent too so Shaye might trust/respect him more or on a higher level? The only thing I could see potentially clashing would be the fact that he likes big crowds and Shaye doesn't because that means loud noises? Or maybe the fact that he's stubborn, and can be too sometimes? Other than that really I think they would be friends/hang out and talk every so often
ahhh awesome!! yepp they'd be cool friends :) and whats a friendship without a lil bit of drama to make things interesting lol. I actually think they'll balance each other out well.

I think I'm gonna pull out of this rp before it gets started, i realized I'm in too many at the moment, hope yall have fun lol

RosateNena RosateNena I feel like Shaye and Taylor would have a lot in common, of course they'd be friends at school but maybe they'd have an extra curricular connection as well?

apolla apolla Taylor would be terrified of Sadie, not openly but she would fear everything about her and what she represents xD although I feel like there could be something interesting in a friendship between the two, they have a sort of ying yang dynamic. As for Caleb, Taylor will probably be crushing pretty hard on him, though in a nervous confused terrified way because again a lot of his habits are Taylor's hates, they can definitely bond over their love of big fluffy puppies though.

Keira Winston Keira Winston I have a fun idea for a relationship between Serena and Taylor, at some point Serena is drunk and crying/emotional and Taylor stumbled upon her completely sober and Serena confides in Taylor and Taylor does her best to cheer Serena up and offer advice. They aren't left friends by the experience but each has a respect for the other and despite their different social standings will happily trade hellos in public.

The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin Taylor would deeply admire Matthew for his wit but other than that they would have very little to bond over, perhaps they had some sort of academic relationship?

elextrified elextrified Taylor would 100% fall hook, line and sinker for Greyson's charm, His homework, his laundry, him; Taylor would happily do them all xD

AyaFromTheEast AyaFromTheEast When nerds of this calibre meet there is only two ways it can go, friendly coexistence based on shared interests (in the case of Taylor and Ali space stuff is a good start, perhaps they were both members of the high school's astronomy club) or brutal unrelenting competitiveness from which there can only be one survivor.

apolla apolla Taylor would be terrified of Sadie, not openly but she would fear everything about her and what she represents xD although I feel like there could be something interesting in a friendship between the two, they have a sort of ying yang dynamic. As for Caleb, Taylor will probably be crushing pretty hard on him, though in a nervous confused terrified way because again a lot of his habits are Taylor's hates, they can definitely bond over their love of big fluffy puppies though.

opposites attract kind of thing!! only not in the relationship sense. i can see them maybe not getting along at first, and then developing a friendship? sadie and taylor, i mean. and then if sadie ever knew she crushed on caleb, she'd be all like 'ooh go for it girl'. caleb is oblivious to that kind of stuff.

@Ms Misteye ooooo i like the idea!! Lets have them be enemies, they both try to be the cleverest of the group and always try to one-up each other. Ali being a bit stubborn he'll always want to be the one who more clever lmao.
elextrified elextrified girl you know Ali boutta have the biggest closeted crush on Greyson lmfaoooo

yall we're having this convo about relationships and ive realised theres so much about Ali that i never even mentioned in his CS lmao.

RosateNena RosateNena I feel like Shaye and Taylor would have a lot in common, of course they'd be friends at school but maybe they'd have an extra curricular connection as well?
Sounds good! Anything specific in mind? Shaye is would most likely do clubs relating to art, reading/writing, or dancing. Maybe a book club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back