• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Shaye is open and ready for relationship ideas! I would also be willing to make another character of either gender, if necessary or needed~

oof i feel like Serena would be friends with the bad bitch and the class clown.... i think she could have an interesting relationship with some of the guys though haha

oof i feel like Serena would be friends with the bad bitch and the class clown.... i think she could have an interesting relationship with some of the guys though haha

Sadie wouldn't have liked Serena at first, thinking she was just like every other cheerleader, but I'm totally down for something having happened (maybe they were paired together on a project or something) that made them see each other for their true selves! And once that happened Sadie would have tried to boost Serena's confidence

I can see Matt being friends with Serena, and always try to make her laugh cause he’s a dweeb. He’ll do anything for a pretty girl.

Sadie wouldn't have liked Serena at first, thinking she was just like every other cheerleader, but I'm totally down for something having happened (maybe they were paired together on a project or something) that made them see each other for their true selves! And once that happened Sadie would have tried to boost Serena's confidence
yeah I bet serena would steer clear of sadie’s a time first thinking that she is staying away from touble and drama.

elextrified elextrified omg serena would def find greyson cute too! she’d probs be attracted to his charms and stuff, but i don’t think she’s the type to make the first move. i also see her being curious about caleb though, but it really depends who’s she has more chemistry with ahaha ... also u can try tapping the square pics it’s kinda a hidden accordion. it works on my mobile though.

Keira Winston Keira Winston

So because they’re the same age, maybe they were friends in high school and graduated with each other? Being friends with her is probably the only reason why he went to the footballs games to show support. Hmmm, maybe that’s how met his ex-girlfriend, through Serena?

Also side note, her birthday is my actual birthday. XD

Caleb might be interested in Serena, if he got to know her! And Sadie would find it funny if she had a crush on Caleb, she'd always be like 'omg go talk to him' XD Keira Winston Keira Winston

elextrified elextrified
I think if we get a princess character (which I really hope we do) I want there to be some strife between princess and Sadie bc Sadie thinks Greyson is a hottie

im thinking Ali needs someone a bit more outgoing and confident as a friend so if anyone want to be his friend then do let me know!!

I really like Caleb but im not sure if he'll get along with Ali ?

what if he really helped caleb out in school? they're the same age, and maybe he helped caleb out with his studies so that he'd graduate on time or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back