• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Waltz in the Windy City [V:tM 20th] - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Clay is more likely to be working within the Camarilla than for an independent clan but can go either way.

Lily will presumably be the person charged by the Giovanni with assembling their team; she's likely to ask Claire, and--

Ok, you realize what's going to happen, right? All the female PCs are going to start on one team, and all the male PCs on the other. Cue romantic-comedy music! ;D

Okay, guys. I'm going to post this, kind of as a restart and opening a new scene. Sorry for the abrupt change.

No worries! Moving forward with effective plot is always welcome. :)

I'm at an all week onsite for work so will try to post tonight but may not be able to until tomorrow (and won't be posting anything on Friday as I'll be flying back all day). Just FYI for folks.

No worries! Moving forward with effective plot is always welcome. :)

I'm at an all week onsite for work so will try to post tonight but may not be able to until tomorrow (and won't be posting anything on Friday as I'll be flying back all day). Just FYI for folks.
Thanks for letting us know.

Also, Bug, I want to point out that you know Argyle. Or maybe know of him, your choice of course. But, either way, you know Argyle is a Ventrue lackey. He’s lost respect amongst the Nosferatu because of it. He probably works directly with the Prince as she’s a Ventrue.

Sorry for the wait. Business trip has tanked me. I'm in an airport on layover so if I can kick my tired brain into a post, I shall. Otherwise, probably tomorrow.

Hey guys, thanks for sticking with the game. I know we’ve gotten off to a slow start, but thanks for hanging in.

I think I’ll get some a few more replies on the new info and then we can jump out of these scenes and go a bit more free with what you want to do. I’ll be asking where you want to go and what scenes we should open.

Anyway, thanks.

Sorry, school exams this week, an unexpected promotion, a play I'm working concessions for, and a Nor'easter!

Will try to post tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back