• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

Nona

s o f t b e a n
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello There! •

07a4b79d-c075-4d7c-ad7b-3f2244a5d80f-gif.612193
View attachment 612193
If you're reading this then I'm betting you, like myself, love yourself some Harvest Moon style games or hey, maybe you stumbled here by accident or curiosity caught you? Either way why not have a little read now that you are here! Even without knowing the games you might like it c:

For those still with me here, I'll get to the main point. This RP is set in its own lore, so no canon characters from the games mentioned in the title of course, but it is going to be set up with the same cute little village idea with all kinds of slots available, farmers, baker's, doctors, florists, adventurers, blacksmiths... or maybe you'd like to create a kid or someone without a specific job. There is definitely a slot to suit everyone!

We're still in early spring in IC time so it's a good time to join in! We also have a very active OOC on discord!

Setting:
The RP is set in the village of Kore. Tucked away in the scenic countryside of Violet Meadows and at least an hour's drive to the next bigger town. A town that had quieted down over the years as the younger residents left for the city and only the older inhabitants remained. Recently however younger residents have been starting to gather there once more. Drawn in by the calm atmosphere and clean air in contrast to the city that a lot of people had left for in the first place. With plenty of festivals and events going on all year around as well as an adventurers guild to join there is always something to do despite its out of the way placement.

Slots for jobs:
(These are more like just ideas/suggestions for roles, if you want your character to be something else not on the list that’s fine! This is all about having fun after all! :))

<3 Available Slots <3

Farmer:
One spot left!

Newspaper Reporter/Writer:
Open!

Travelling Merchant:
Open!

Adventurers Guild Members:
Multiple slots Open!

Want to Join but don't see something you like? Feel free to suggest your own slot!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3 Current Filled Slots/Players<3
Farmer:
One more Available Slot!
Nona Nona
@Qrow Smith

Nurse:
Nona Nona

Doctor:
@AmazingAllyCat

Chef:
Claimed by bubbletea bubbletea

Bartender:
Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation

Teacher:
queanbean queanbean

Florist(s):
@jadafun

Baker:
@screaming armadillo

Inn Keeper:

@BriiAngelic

Musician:
@Archdemon

Waiters/Waitresses:
@Pikmin100xx

Adventurers' Guild Leader:
Lumina Lumina

Adventurer Guild Members:
Mygodcharles Mygodcharles
(multiple spots open!)

Blacksmith:
Lumina Lumina

General store owner:
@BriiAngelic

Student:
@Vagabond Spectre
@Archdemon
Lumina Lumina
Nona Nona

Artist:
Lumina Lumina

Tailor:
@Rose of Versailles

Librarian:
@Tobi Naefaerne

Fisherman:
@stepherz345

Veterinarian:
@stepherz345

Event Organiser | Town hall receptionist:
Nona Nona

General Store Cashiers:
@Roman

Inn workers:
@LunaCrosby

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here’s a link to the threads!

:bishiesparklesl:Thanks so much for reading! <3 :bishiesparklesl:

new thread to keep things tidy!!

Last edited:
I'm interested~!

I could possibly take an adventurers guild member or the traveling merchant. :3

I'm interested~!

I could possibly take an adventurers guild member or the traveling merchant. :3
Both are still open! <3 Would you like a link to our discord OOC?

Oops sorry! I edited my last post too late lol
I think i might make a chef
hahah no worries, I think the page just didn't refresh in time for me, would you like the link to our discord?

We still have a few spots left so giving this a little bump! :bishiesparklesr:

Oooh this looks so cute and fun! I might be going in over my head with this RP but I’ll do my best to keep up 😅 I’m interested in either a reporter/ writer or one of the adventurers if that’s ok?

Oooh this looks so cute and fun! I might be going in over my head with this RP but I’ll do my best to keep up 😅 I’m interested in either a reporter/ writer or one of the adventurers if that’s ok?
Hi There! Thank you for taking interest! don't worry, we are all pretty approachable in ooc if you need help with anything! And either of those roles are perfect! <3

Would you like an invite to our discord?

So I remember seeing this long ago and I absolutely have a soft spot for Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and Story of Seasons. I just want to say this is a fantastic idea and I would love to join but I'm not sure if I have the time. x.x I might lurk for a bit if that's okay!

So I remember seeing this long ago and I absolutely have a soft spot for Harvest Moon, Stardew Valley, and Story of Seasons. I just want to say this is a fantastic idea and I would love to join but I'm not sure if I have the time. x.x I might lurk for a bit if that's okay!
You are totally free to lurk Shy lol. Don't hesitate to let me know if you change your mind about joining in or if you just want to chat with all of us in the OOC in the discord for fun. Just DM me in either case and I'll send you an Invite to our server c:

Hey if there are still some spots open I'd be super happy to join!~
Hi! We still have some adventure guild member roles open! Travelling merchant is up to claim too. If there is any role you think would fit we dont have listed you are more than welcome to use it! Just let us know and I'll send you the link to our OOC, were all pretty active and we'll help you out with whatever you want to plan if you need it c:

Hi! We still have some adventure guild member roles open! Travelling merchant is up to claim too. If there is any role you think would fit we dont have listed you are more than welcome to use it! Just let us know and I'll send you the link to our OOC, were all pretty active and we'll help you out with whatever you want to plan if you need it c:
Oh man must have just missed the chance to be the reporter then! A guild member would be just fine too though I am not picky when it comes to such a fun idea as this!~ I'd love to join the ooc if that is perfectly alright, I'm a tad nervous joining new groups so I'm sorry if I'm a bit quiet there at first.

Come to think of it the traveling merchant would be super cool too!

Last edited:
Oh man must have just missed the chance to be the reporter then! A guild member would be just fine too though I am not picky when it comes to such a fun idea as this!~ I'd love to join the ooc if that is perfectly alright, I'm a tad nervous joining new groups so I'm sorry if I'm a bit quiet there at first.

Come to think of it the traveling merchant would be super cool too!
Yes unfortunately someone has their eye on that spot already ^^'

No worries about being quiet, I know that feeling of stepping into a new group haha but I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Is it too late to toss my hat in? New to these forums and just getting back into group RP after years. I was thinking (and this might not work well with the lore of the world you've got going, so if not, tell me it won't work, you won't hurt my feelings!) maybe a character that's sort of a monster tamer, leaning towards a druid-y type person? HM has the Sprites and SV has the Junimo, so I'm guessing there's at least a little bit of magic in the setting, as well as monsters like slimes and such. Would a character that can commune with nature spirits/help adventurers deal with monsters through more passive means than slaying them be permitted?

Is it too late to toss my hat in? New to these forums and just getting back into group RP after years. I was thinking (and this might not work well with the lore of the world you've got going, so if not, tell me it won't work, you won't hurt my feelings!) maybe a character that's sort of a monster tamer, leaning towards a druid-y type person? HM has the Sprites and SV has the Junimo, so I'm guessing there's at least a little bit of magic in the setting, as well as monsters like slimes and such. Would a character that can commune with nature spirits/help adventurers deal with monsters through more passive means than slaying them be permitted?
Hi There! It's certainly not too late to toss your hat in! Though...in our current lore however only the harvest sprites and Goddess can use magic and only those that work with the land (e.g farmers) or younger kids can see the sprites too. So I'm not sure if that role could fit

If you'd like I can send you an invite to our discord OOC, we have more lore information there and if you'd like someone to bounce ideas for a possible character off we would be happy to help out c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back