• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

<3 Current Available Slots <3

Farmer:
One spot left!

Newspaper Reporter/Writer:
Open!

Travelling Merchant:
Open!

Adventurers Guild Members:
Multiple slots Open!

Hey there! I happen to 1. Enjoy Stardew a lot and 2. Have a working discord, consider me interested! Could I please get the remaining farmer job? Also how old does my character need to be for her to be able to work? Because the one I'm planning to use might be a bit on the younger side

Hey there! I happen to 1. Enjoy Stardew a lot and 2. Have a working discord, consider me interested! Could I please get the remaining farmer job? Also how old does my character need to be for her to be able to work? Because the one I'm planning to use might be a bit on the younger side
Sure thing! About the character age, we have a very young character working as the guild leader so I think you should be fine to have a younger character, I'll send you the discord link c:

Sure thing! About the character age, we have a very young character working as the guild leader so I think you should be fine to have a younger character, I'll send you the discord link c:
Yay! Thanks, now that I think about it I might make a new one anyways

Sorry for the inconsistency but it's been a good while since I've done a human roleplay and now I just wanna make another character

I'd certainly like to try this, it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to take a role as a adventurers guild member. I'm fine with working my self in if you guys don't happen to be to deep.

If you’re still accepting I would love to join!
i love stardew valley, are you still accepting people to join?
We sure are! I'll drop you all a discord link in a bit!

I'd certainly like to try this, it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to take a role as a adventurers guild member. I'm fine with working my self in if you guys don't happen to be to deep.
Lovely to hear! We're only a few IC days in and have a summary and other info on our discord so catching up shouldn't be a problem!

Hello! I hope you guys are still accepting applications, because I'd love to join as either an adventurers guild member or the town journalist/reporter! I'm a bit new to RPing on the site, but I've done forum style rps before and I'd love to join such a cute RP group!!

Hello! I hope you guys are still accepting applications, because I'd love to join as either an adventurers guild member or the town journalist/reporter! I'm a bit new to RPing on the site, but I've done forum style rps before and I'd love to join such a cute RP group!!
Hi There! I forgot to update this thread but luckily the reporter slot is still open! I'll send you a link to our OOC in a bit <3

This looks so fun! I'd love a spot, if you've still got one!
Hi there! Currently the only spot we have empty is the travelling merchant. But if you have an Idea for character you'd prefer that's not a currently listed slot feel free to DM me and we can brainstorm something or if you cant DM yet just let me know and I'll send you one instead :)

Hi there! Currently the only spot we have empty is the travelling merchant. But if you have an Idea for character you'd prefer that's not a currently listed slot feel free to DM me and we can brainstorm something or if you cant DM yet just let me know and I'll send you one instead :)

Travelling merchant sounds great to me!

Noticed that it's been in the workings for a while now, any chance I could take up the mantle of traveling merchant?

EDIT: Blast, looks like I was too slow. Oh well.

Travelling merchant sounds great to me!
Great! I'll send you our OOC link <3

Noticed that it's been in the workings for a while now, any chance I could take up the mantle of traveling merchant?

EDIT: Blast, looks like I was too slow. Oh well.
Ah Sorry Dx If you have a characrer idea that's not listed though, feel free to let me know about it and we can see how it can fit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back