• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Moss Adamaris -

"You are right in that. They trail colorful dust when they fall, but it hurts when ---" he seemed to temporarily lose his train of thought when Isa leaned down close to him, "--- when they land on your back, like --- like a sharp coconut." And then Moss audibly let out a breath of want, hugged him, sat up, and then lifted Isa and kissed him.

Against the wall, Moss' pent up desperation flared with sweet longing. "Please say pineapple if I become too much." he muttered quickly between heavy breaths before passionately kissing Isa again.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Mwee!” Startled, Isa found himself be picked up and pinned on the wall. With Moss dominating their kiss, filling it with passion-

The redhead growled in want, one hand tangling in creamy hair while the other wrapped around Moss’ shoulder to suddenly bring him in. “Same to ya. Say pineapple when I get too much.” Then he met Moss in the middle, kissing back just as passionately as he started to rip clothes off—-whose, he didn’t know—-but there were some clothes flying in some corner he didn’t care about.

He just wanted Moss.

———

The redhead chuckled breathlessly as he dried Moss‘s hair with a towel and sitting behind him by the fireplace. Dazed and satisfied after surprising the merman by teleporting them into the ocean and continuing from there. Worth it. Worth keeping the swim suit on. Isa couldn’t stop grinning afterwards.

”Guess ya were pent up, huh?” Isa purred, kissing his love’s neck that’s currently covered in red bite marks.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was still recovering, slain, with his now weak tail and still lightly twitching fins curled around Isa. "Y-yes . . , and that . . . I couldn't believe . . . you . . . we . . . you made one of my daydreams come true." He had been shocked when they were whirled away into ocean, and zigzaggedly, as they passionately made out, brought Isa up to a slanting rock jutting out of the sand, hidden among the reef and close to the surface where the light was bright and the waters a tad warmer.

There, surrounded by bright colors, Moss did, almost subconsciously, a kind of half dance, half-made love as they floated among the reef, arching Isa deliciously as they blindly looped over the sand.

He had surrounded Isa with colorful ink, melting Nazja poetry like glowing watercolors dotted with stars, trailing like string that Moss unconsciously looped around them, like a binding cocoon. And it actually hardened.

When he came to, happy and relaxed, Moss blushed when he saw the colorful cocoon, falling softly down the sand, and had smiled at Isa and wrapped him in a content embrace, swishing his tail up, where they broke the surface of the ocean and there Isa saw a sky so near, if there was a Highlands tree here he could easily climb it and touch it. The ocean was covered in clouds, and it was like he was looking at an in between in the sky.

They lazed there for a bit, just enjoying the afterglow, before it became chilly and they swam back to Capellini.

Now, Moss wiggled and clutched at Isa's clothes, his face red, as he buried his face behind Isa's ear. "I feel so sensitive all over, your kisses feel like electricity."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Isa hummed, mindlessly rubbing Moss’ twitching fin between his fingers as he listened. Then he nuzzled into his somewhat dried hair, just breathing as he felt the slight ache in his back from their love making underwater. Indigo eyes trailed over at their low table where he placed a small piece of the cocoon, wanting to make it into a momento or put it in their photo album.

He wouldn’t lie; it was fun and to feel a bit a warmth from the sun’s light and on the rock slab felt really nice. It was sweet of Moss to bring him up there; sweeter still with the cocoon and watching the sky above them afterwards. He won’t lie, despite the water everywhere, the cocoon made him feel safe, what with all the colors shining through like stain glass. Even without the sun’s light, the shell itself flashed colors like opal.

He hummed once more, shuddering pleasantly when Moss talked so close to his ear. His face turned red and he grinned. “Then I guess it would be ideal to kiss ya right now, huh?” And he did, with every tender fiber in his being, did Isa pour in the kisses.

They should do this again in the near future. Right now, Isa just wanted to relax and tease Moss lazily. Within the comforts of their home.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Mm! Mmmm~" Moss shivered, going limp. He smiled in the kiss and cupped Isa's cheek, responding back with gentleness. He looked into his eyes and then kissed his nose and then pressed a long meaningful one on his forehead. He looked at him again, smiling contentedly and caressed his cheek, before pressing a loving one on his lips. Moss hugged him tenderly.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Chuckling into their kiss, Isa found Moss cute, securing his arms around the merman as he went limp. His eyes slowly fluttered to a half-mast, swooning when he felt how gentle his beau is in their kiss. Once again, thinking how lucky he is to have the merman with him . . .

Bashful, Isa couldn‘t keep the eye contact for long. Sometimes looking down with a small and coy smile before looking back at Moss’ teal eyes. Enamored when he felt kisses on his nose and forehead; the sprout on his head wiggling and curly it’s chubby leaves. The redhead slowly leaned down, making sure Moss landed on the carpeted floor safely first before he laid besides him. Snuggling into him as they hugged. Isa kissed back, though gentle and timid; almost like he got overwhelmed by fluffy feelings and not knowing what to do with them other than respond just as gently.

Pressing their foreheads together, Isa shyly nuzzled him. “Love ya.” He whispered in Moss’ voice, sounding sweet like honey-covered apples.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss startled, as he just realized something. "I'm a merman! I'm me!" He looked at Isa and cleared his voice, concentrating hard. "I love you too." he said in his beau's voice.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Isa froze, blinking owlishly before smiling happily. Starry-eyed. “Heeey~ that’s my voice~” The tips of his pointy pink ears subtly wiggled. Curious fingers reached up to Moss’ lips, kind of understanding why others freaked out whenever he change his voice.

“You sound exactly like me~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I know!" He smiled, very happy, and nuzzled Isa's fingers. Then he stayed still to let him touch. "Ish m-like shumeone hash handed me back wun uf tuh waysh to show how much I like yu." he muttered, trying to keep most of his lips still. His tail swished happily. He gazed at Isa as he touched his lips, and combed his hair. "I love you, Isa~" he said again, and this time with more fondness.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Isa chuckled quietly when Moss talked, trailing his fingers down to his chin and neck. Keeping his hand to tease the merman’s hair and twirling a strand with a single finger. He purred as his beau combed his hair, closing his eyes from the pleasant tingles that trailed behind his touch.

His face turned redder and his smile a twinge sweeter. “I love ya, Moss~” He whispered back in his beau’s voice. Happy that Moss could do what he always wanted to do; to show his care as a merman. A hand reached down to hold onto one of Moss’ fins, tenderly rubbing the webbing.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss settled down, offering his arm as a pillow, giving him space to touch and explore, and splayed his fin open in his hand. It had new tears, probably from all the fighting they were doing, but they were healing, the scratch lines looking whiter and less transparent than his skin.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
He snuggled his head onto Moss’ shoulder, accepting the silent invite as he explored a bit. He looked down to see the fin, frowning at the sight of the new tears. Then sighed as he leaned up to kiss Moss on the lips. Isa will never look at Moss’ scars as a bad thing; he always peppered them with extra kisses as a habit. So as soon those tears healed, he’s going to do the same to them too.

“. . . Your scales are so shiny.” Isa randomly commented as he lazily trailed his hand to touch the cooling plated tail and his hips before hugging tightly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Mm-hmm~" Moss nodded. "It's how you know I'm healthy. If I wasn't, my colors would be washed out and dull, like sun bleached stone."

He wrapped his arms around Isa, picking up the blanket from earlier this afternoon and loosely pulled it over them. His hand slipped inside the back of his shirt. "Can we cuddle without your shirt on?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Hmm~ I’ll be sure to remember that.” Isa muttered on his shoulder. Then he blinked owlishly when a blanket suddenly wrapped around them—- he stared at Moss with a grateful smile. Arching his back to feel the merman’s hands faster and nodded his head.

His wet suit shirt was taken off and Isa chucked it to somewhere he didn’t care at the moment. “I love cuddling with ya~” He muttered, wrapping a leg around the merman’s waist and tail to pull him in closer.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss watched him strip. And while his head was still in the folds of his shirt, Isa would feel kisses chasing up his stomach and around his chest; Moss' warm breath chuckling on his skin, as Isa just nonchalantly threw his shirt away.

His eager tail was flushed against him, as they dove back into the covers. Goose-bump tingles bloomed across Isa's chest as Moss ravished him. "And I," his kisses left a hot trail up Isa's neck, " you, my cinnamon roll~" he grinned up at him, and kissed him on the lips.

Moss' hands wandered, just enjoying Isa's warm skin against his own, as they took their time. Sometimes just making out, sometimes talking about the past few days, or talking about something random while the fireplace cackled, and, mixed with the cold ambience from the ocean and their warm blanket, just made this closeness snug.

They even cooked a little quick hot something together when they eventually got hungry.

Now, sleepily combing Isa's hair, Moss absently started singing a gentle lullaby.

" Sun sets my love, time to dream
Your mind journeys, but I will hold you here Where will you go, my dear? Lost to me in sleep
Seek truth in a forgotten land deep within your heart
Never fear, my heart, wherever you shall go Follow my voice I shall call you home
I will call you home"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Eep!” Isa squeaked, his body flinched with each kiss he felt from his stomach to chest. Then he tossed the shirt away and snuggled into Moss, skin tingling as the merman kissed his neck too; he couldn’t back his voice either. Reacting to Moss’ ravishings and arching his back before kissing back. Nipping his lips, that tease!

As the couple relaxed with their tummies filled with warm food, Isa became sleepy. Happy with how snug and warm they are with the ocean’s sounds echoing inside Capellini. He is practically glued to Moss’ side with an arm and leg over him, hugging him. His ear pressed on Moss’ chest, hearing his calm heartbeat. His cheeks stayed red, eyelids fluttering slow as he breathed in deeply, shuddering from the pleasant tingles as Moss combed through his hair. He hummed curiously and smiled, peeking up to gaze at his beau. Swooning from his singing and lyrics.

A hand reached up to cup Moss’ cheek and Isa leaned in to kiss him.”I’ll go to ya, my home~” He muttered before snuggling under his chin and fell asleep. Out like a light.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
123.JPG
- Moss Adamaris -

"I'll welcome you home!" Moss grinned after their kiss. Gently, he resumed his combing of Isa's hair, just touching and singing him to sleep.

* * * *​

The next day, the ocean outside Capellini's windows were dimmer than usual, but aglow with scattered pillars of light. Above, the surface rippled with the cascade of rain drops, and the occasional spark of purple, as amethyst like gems, white veined and cloudy with pink inside, splashed into the waters and floated down trailing bubbles, as though they were boiling the water around them.

The waters were closer to the depths today, a low tide, as Moss had told Isa, that allowed the tall patches of sea weed forests to actually splay their green across the surface of the ocean, and some of the taller rocks and corals to jut out into the cloudy sky.

Moss, who was giving Okami a haircut and braiding some of the polar bear-dog's fur by the giant eye windows, looked out into the peaceful blue. A couple of the gems landed on the window rim, where they were still at first, and then started to slooowly tumble towards each other like clumsy magnets.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

”How didja knoooow~?” Isa purred; chuckling as he snuggled his face into Moss‘s back. He took his hands off and have them wrapped around his waist. “Though i’m shorter than you——by four inches, I think?” He muttered, sighing.

The merman would notice that Isa is using Shadow claw to avoid touching the freezing floor, bare-footed. He wore one of their fuzzier blankets over his shoulders like a cape and had his pajamas on with his leather armor loosely wrapped around his chest. Isa looked outside and blinked owlishly. “Is that a storm outside?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"You're taller than me in other things~" Moss said huskily, looking back at him with a smile, and was surprised to see him on his shadow claw. So he wiggled backwards on his lap to be on the claw too, swinging his legs over the air playfully.

Okami, covered in dozens and dozens of braids wagged his tail at Isa and sniffed his chin, leaving wet splotches on his cheek, before he too climbed on the shadow claw, not understanding he is a big dog and nosed his and Moss' hands for pats.

"Yes, this is a krustallos storm. Those stones are attracted to each other and over the months will fuse until they 'wake up' or have sentience. They're kind of dumb though, it's cute. Some old scholars say that maybe the Heart is a very old krustallos, but it's blue and not violet and it has really strong magic and is actually intelligent, unlike these little guys that are just carefree and are going to be like . . . children who parrot your thoughts?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa snorted, his cheeks turned red. “Uh-huh. Suuuuure~” He perked up when Moss hopped on his shadow claw, backing away to give him space, and spreading his legs a bit so the merman could nudge in between his knees. Then the redhead comfortably leaned on him, keeping his arms around his beau.

He snorted again when Okami sniffed his chin, laughing when he climbed on too. Feeling Shadow claw slightly lowering to let Okami get on without much trouble. He noticed the pleading for pats—-“Ohhhh~ you‘re such a cute pupper~” Isa muttered, endeared by the doggo as he patted and scratched behind his ears. Being careful of his braids.

The redhead listened to Moss’ words and raised a brow. “That’s an interesting theory. Now I can’t help but think a small blue Heart just bumping into the violet ones and think ‘Why am I doing this again? Oh yeah, it’s fun.’”

”That’s cute…I kind of want to see that happen now…I wonder how the Heart gained it’s intelligence? By copying the Past kings and Queens?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Okami closed his eyes lazily, flopping on to Moss' lap, who rubbed under his chin.

"That's a cute Heart, and actually you are not far off from how these ones think. A lot of them are absent minded like that. " Moss chuckled. Then he shrugged. "It never tells us. And that piece of our history is lost too. I think I didn't tell you, but we had a cataclysm of our own. We were descended from the 'sweat' of giants, which I never thought was odd before until I came to Leor, since that's a land walker's term, right? Nothing sweats in the ocean. But anyway, the Heart has always been with us since about two thousand years ago when we were still nomads in the ocean, the only survivors of the Great Rift, where this crack in the bottom of the ocean appeared and sucked a lot of the water in and everything started to freeze. Even by that time it was already intelligent and the way it is now. My ancestors had pulled it around with them, and it controlled the water, making it a safe temperature for them to live in. They also used it to break ice walls and get through different parts of the ocean."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa raised a brow. “The sweat of giants??” He repeated, confused by the term. Then he quietened down, listening to Moss’ words; of his people’s history briefly.

“I knew the crystal heart was powerful, I didn’t know it could adjust the temperatures.” That’s almost like a Titan’s power! Which is impressive.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "I know, Isa, it's a little ew, but that's how our myth goes. Other stories say we were fishes once, but because we found favor in the twin moons, they granted us beauty." He gave a dashing smile.

As they talked about the Heart, Moss leaned back propping his legs on a shadow pinky and wrapped his arms backwards around Isa's neck. He grinned. "It can do so much more than that. It can actually posses one of royal blood to wield its power. That happened to my great, great, great, great grandma before when the Old Ones were still around and trying to eat us, because the Great Rift really caused most living things to freeze to death. She was able to create this giant dome of blue that didn't let them come inside." Suddenly he perked up. "Isa! Do you want to see the murals of that time?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back