• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Australis -

Isa’s giddy smile softened, lips slightly parted to silently gasp as Moss nipped on his neck pleasantly. Feeling those familiar and most welcomed tingles trailing behind the merman’s lips.He fluttered his eyes closed, ears turning red. He bit down his bottom lip as Moss whispered in his earrrrr-!

The redhead licked his lips, fluttering his eyes open, and he was gazing at Moss as if he was a delicious seafood dish.

”Oh gosh, please do~” Isa purred back and he nipped Moss’ neck, leaving a red mark—

“Woof!”

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

”ARGH! LOAF!!! YA LITTLE SCOUNDREL!” Loaf, one of the puppies with the biggest brown spot on his left eye, barked after licking the couple’s faces, and bouncing off to join his siblings. Isa huffed, pouting as he flicked off the glob of saliva with his hand. Then he proceeded to help Moss wipe it off too.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Australis -

Moss laughed when Loaf licked them. "Loaf! Your daddy is still flirting with your other daddy!" he let Isa help him wipe off the dog lick that had made his hair stand up in one end. "I swear their hunting skills is improving, I didn't hear him coming at all." he chuckled. "Ah, well, we can continue this tonight~" he smiled at Isa, then held the hand wiping his face and kissed it.

He settled back to just snuggling him, and leaned his head on his vine. He breathed, just enjoying the sea air. "I'm happy, Isa." he said contentedly.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Australis -

“A little too well.” Isa grumbled as he brushed Moss’ hair down. “Worse with Loaf. He’s the one who surprises us.”

He huffed only to swoon as Moss kissed his hand. “I’m excited now~” He can wait~

Isa snuggled him, eventually finding his hubby’s loosely braided hair to play with mindlessly as he watched the sun slowly setting. His cheeks turning red as he smiled warmly. Moss can see his leaves waving lazily from the corner of his eyes. “I’m happy too, Moss.” The redhead muttered.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Australis -

Moss smiled and caressed the waving leaves. "Thank you." he said simply but with endearing eyes.

"Thank you for choosing to eat in my stall, and let me travel with you before. For choosing me, and --- flirting during the daytime with me~" he chuckled, winking and playfully nudging Isa, "and for having my back all the time to the point of being in your fear for me." His look became sober and he kissed Isa's hand with all his heart. "I'm so glad it's you."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Australis -

At first, Isa was baffled at the sudden appreciation but it quickly melted away to swooning again as he listened to Moss’ words. He snorted at the tease, playfully nudging back, and looked at him with a tease on his tongue. However he saw Moss’ smile turn to a sober look and turned red when Moss kisses his hand again. Stopping his tease and became worried.

Only to turn redder at the last statement. Sizzling his thought process.

”I-I…Where-where is this coming from, Love?” Isa pushed his slurred words out of his lips.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Australis -

Moss laughed at Isa's bafflement. He shrugged. "I was . . . thinking back to the last two years and I'm still blown away at how we worked out. And . . . " he shrugged again, "it's our anniversary, so . . . I wanted you to know how much I love you."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Australis -

Next thing Moss knew, his cheeks were cupped and he was gently pulled down to be kissed deeply. Leaving him breathless and every time he broke the kiss, Isa followed him to kiss some more. After a few minutes of seemingly endless kissing, did the redhead barely leaned back to mutter sweetly on his lips.

”And I to ya. Thank ya for wanting to help me chase Manuel. Thank ya for accepting me at my worst. Thank ya for being there . . . and wanting me alive. Thank ya for everything, Moss.”

Zer0 Zer0

Honey 01.jpg
- Moss Australis -

These sudden kisses were always a pleasant surprise. Moss embraced Isa and kissed him back. Happy to feel and be showered by his affections.

"You're welcome, my love, and I'll do those things all over again if you want me to." he smiled and cupped his cheek, teal eyes warm.

He pressed his forehead to his. "I love you, my dearest Isa."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back