• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- War for Atlantis -

Swooning, Isa let’s Moss pull him down, forced to sit down as he pulled him closer as he pinned the merman against the Dias. His eye lids fluttered slowly until closed, pale cheeks dusted pink. Following his lips everytime they break apart to breathe only to be engulfed again by passionate yearning from his love. Giving him tingles as he felt Moss’ desperation, suddenly wanting the same thing-

The redhead panted as they nuzzled and chastely pressed their lips, dazed as he gazed back at his love. Mind numbed as he stared into those beautiful teal greens, wanting to drown in them again-

“I’ll do better to tempt you then.” Isa purred, smiling. Bashful and wanting the merman. Then he dumbly nodded. “I’ll tuck ya away from everyone.”

He wants Moss all to himself after this. That’s for sure.

——

Once again, Isa blushed as he stared back at the hydra’s eye windows. Moss is his once this is all over.

———

Jesper sighed and nodded, taking over the chair once more as Moss swam out of it. “Let’s see if they will.”

Having to take nearly the entire city of Atlantis, the sirens didn’t feel that intimidated by the roar. Some did freeze, however they received orders to continue to fight, thinking they’ll win soon-

What they didn’t count on, was the voice that came out of the huge hydra.

“Listen to me, citizens of Atlantis!” Jesper said through the star where Okami sat on. “Don’t give up yet! We have yet begun our fight!”

This. Brightened the citizens that’s within the rebellion, happy to hear a familiar voice and awed that their new king is here to fight with them. WITH A HUGE CREATURE. Knowing this, the merfolk gave a war cry and fought back with vigor, surprising the sirens with their sudden energy.

“Hang on tight, love~” As the hydra started to swim down to swoop into the siren forces, Isa made sure everything was ready and teleported out of the hydra. Feeling Moss’ arms around him kept him calm and collected, trying to focus on one thing: to get to the top of the castle.

He started the orca bike, placing a hand on a flat hexagonal plate, and turned on the ragnite within. The orca’s markings glowed blue and off the couple went. Towards the castle while everyone outside was distracted by Jesper as he scattered the sirens, causing havoc among their camps.

A blur of blue and teal swam through the city, never stopping nor slowing down as Isa‘s daredevil antics popped up again. Swerving corners sharply and dodging several sirens that attempted to stop them—Isa had the gull to spin the orca around and slam the crystal heart on one hoard of sirens away from the bike before riding on. Moss could see how excited Isa became as he showed off his tricks, sliding the bike under a collapsed pillar, and driving the orca towards the castle’s gates. Ramming it without qualms, spluttering coral with a devilish grin that scared the sirens inside away from the couple.

”Tell me where to go, Moss.” Isa piped up, swerving to a stop at the entrance as he stared into the massive space. “Tap my shoulders to go which ever side. I’m not gonna stop.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I welcome all temptations~" Moss whispered on his lips. He curled his tail around him, sidefins hugging, content for now with the promise of being tucked away.

* * *​

As the battle raged around them, Moss looked in sorrow at his beautiful home tumbling into ruins, and a grim satisfaction as he held tight to Isa who rammed the sirens with the Heart.

"I miss going on rides like this with you! Anyway, straight ahead and up the spiral corridor!" Moss guided Isa through the palace, using his magic to buffet the Heart with the waters and keep it somewhat steady as Isa used it like a mace.

They burst out into a wide plate coral courtyard surrounded by sand gardens dotted with statues. As Isa whizzed pass he could see statues of a younger Prince Adamaris gracefully posed surrounded by stone merefolk as though he was giving a speech to them, as he held a disk that looked like an astrolabe? There was a statue of Thera, a war goddess in her ensemble, spear thrusting down a kraken, and other statues of merfolk who looked like them doing various deeds, noble and commanding in their stature. It was a garden of family memorials. Moss didn't give them a second glance as he pointed to a roofless platform surrounded by pillars. "There! That's the King's Ascent! We just need to bring the Heart there, Isa!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“On it!” Isa drove the orca up the spiral, smiling as he momentarily daydreamed of riding on Smoky once this is over. With Moss holding onto him tight from behind. The couple can hear the sirens rallying and some that were on the spiral already tried to stop them, but Isa simply pulled the orca up to jump over them. Not stopping. Once they reached the top platform and zoomed through the garden, the redhead had a moment to see the statues; one of them being Moss. It was like he was held as an explorer of sorts while his sister was held as a warrior. He‘ll think about it later!

He noticed how the roofless platform was up high and just floating, spinning slowly. Again, reminding him that they were underwater, so he didn’t need to find ways to get up there. The bike can swim. So why was he anxious? ”Hold on tight, Moss!” Isa yelled as he twisted the plate to overdrive, going faster than before as the orca swam up towards the King’s Ascent.

‘Moss could feel the crystal heart thrumming happily the closer they got to the platform and once there, it started to hum. A pulse of power was felt through the couple, leaving behind a tingling sensation. Isa gasped as he noticed the platform had runes carved into it. Similar runes to Moss’ as a familiar glow filled them up. Isa held his breathe, freezing in place.

The crystal heart floated up, the chains connected to it rattled, breaking into pieces easily as it returned to it’s place.

Moss can feel it asking a question. ‘What would you like to do?

He can wish whatever he wanted right now . . . And he knew that whatever he asked for, will drastically change his once childhood home.

————

Estavan sighed as he peeked through the den’s seaweed. Wondering if everyone is doing okay. The battle went on for hours and they can still hear it from here-

“My crystal! It’s glowing!” The youngest of Tybalt’s daughters chimed up in glee. Her eyes sparkled as her pendent glowed after years of never glowing. The same was happening to his wife whom looked ready to cry as a familiar and warm presence made itself known. The trio of friends looked at each other and smiled. Did Moss get the heart back in it’s place?

Thera, who slept for the entire day, pushed herself up and looked up sightlessly with a blue glow in her eyes. A soft smile stretched across her face as her crystal was also glowing. ‘Brother.’

———-

Back in the battle field, Seirus charged into the fray, making sure none of the sirens went near his downed men and women. His icy blue eyes peeked towards the hydra that’s currently wreaking havoc at the sirens before it swam to another spot. They were lucky. Just as the Atlantians were cornered to the border, did Jesper come in with the huge creature in the nick of time. He only hoped that Lysander and Isa reached at the top soon. He doesn’t believe they can last any longer, even with Jesper’s help.

Suddenly, a light appeared from beneath his chin. He looked down as a familiar presence came back. The captain smiled, hearing the other merfolk behind him cheer the same feeling. The crystal heart. It has returned to it’s rightful space.

Everyone can feel it. Everyone knew. Whatever decides their fate right now and they can only hope it’s the right one.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss had never felt such power before. To decide upon something and actually have it come true. Immediately his past came to him. He wished Ophelia and Apollo did not die. He looked down at the battle around him. At those living in the present and turmoil now. To wish for peace is the right thing to do. But . . . and he had never felt his self-centeredness rise so prominently . . . if he was honest . . . he didn't want the shame of his past anymore.

He looked at Isa. He wanted to look at Isa proud of himself. Or rather . . . Maybe Moss just wanted to look at himself and be proud of who he is. And maybe . . . Maybe the right way to do that was to stop hiding and looking for a shortcut, and to stand trial in front of Jesper.

Or he could wish for Ophelia and Apollo back. But the monstrous form of Theosebia loomed in the corner of his mind. Bringing things back from the dead or messing with life had costs.

Moss' webbed hands held Isa's for support. He looked at him, thoughts warring across his face. "The Heart . . . is giving me a wish. I should wish for peace, but Isa . . . I . . . honestly, I want Apollo and Ophelia back. I want to erase what I did."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Isa listened to Moss’ words and pondered for a moment. Squeezing his webbed hand back as he stayed quiet. Then he raised his hand up to brush his lips on the merman’s knuckles. Calmly gazing at troubled teal eyes.

”Mi amor, are ya sure that’s for the best?“ He asked sincerely. “I thought ya wanted to face your past?”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

”. . . No one should disturb the dead.” Isa started, lowering their hands slowly. “The living are moving on and if that wish was truly possible, then how come your sister didn’t do it?”

”It makes me anxious. The idea that there might be a reason for it. What if . . . What if that wish requires something or someone to take their place? . . . Call me selfish but-“ Moss can feel him squeeze his hand tenderly—tightly. “I don’t want to lose you in any way, shape, or form. I really really don’t-“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss squeezed his hand back. Perhaps more than anything he didn't want to make Isa sad. He looked at the crystal and blew out a deep breath of bubbles, steeling himself.

"Heart of Atlantis, please bring peace to these waters, and make it last a long time."

And there it was. The shortcut was gone now. Nothing left but to face Jesper. But . . . at least he felt braver about himself, and liked himself just a little bit more.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

As Isa went to hug him tightly, Moss would see the Heart rise up along with the orbiting rock slabs as it’s humming became louder. They were picking up the speed, blurred as blue-white light sparked violently, turning into flares that bursts in streams. Creating a ring of fire and haze that washes over them- the merman can feel a heavy weight on his shoulders, making it hard to breathe-

Strands of autumn red slightly covered his view. Feeling Isa nuzzling his face into the crook of his shoulder and neck before those hands trailed up from his lower back to his cheeks. Pulling him down slightly as Isa rained comforting kisses all over his face with a breathtaking smile; still crooked with one corner of his lips raised higher than the other, but his indigo eyes twinkled. Proud and happy. As white covered their vision, Isa opened his mouth. “Love ya~”

Then their world became colorful once more. The waters seemed clear unlike before as the wave of white-blue washed over the entire kingdom.

——-

In the battlefield, the hydra stopped. Noticing a weird ring appearing from the see-through screen, Jesper to see where it was coming from and what it was— only to be flooded by light.

Then he blinked owlishly. Nothing happened to him-

He noticed that there weren’t any sirens around.
——-

Seirus breathed out, shuddering as he felt the heavy weight on his shoulders, parrying a siren. Suddenly, a wave of white and blue washed over the field. He couldn’t see anything, but he could hear screams of terror around him, along with a harmony of gasps and confused hums. Along with the weight coming off his shoulders, leaving behind peace and reassurances within.

When he could see again, the captain of the guard looked around. Only finding his soldiers who were also confused. It was like…the sirens disappeared. He could still hear their screams but they were getting further away until he couldn’t hear them anymore.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked up at Isa. And smiled, It was worth it, just to see him look at him that way. And he felt himself like himself more again. He hugged him as they were enveloped in white. "I'm happy to make you proud."

He didn't fear when he closed his eyes and let the magic of The Heart wash over him. And when he opened his eyes. It was like he didn't realize how dirty his home was until it was clean. He peeked from his shelter in the nook of Isa's neck. "They're gone!" he exclaimed in surprise, looking around. "Whoa . . ."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Next thing Moss knew, Isa cupped his cheeks again to pull him down and kissed him.

”Are ya okay? Nothing hurts?” Isa asked, worried yet happy.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss kissed him back distractedly. "I'm okay." he was still trying to look around at where Jesper was and the direction where his friends were, he sighed in relief when he made sure there was definitely no more sirens around. He looked back at Isa, cupped his cheeks, and kissed him again, this time with relief and being present. "I'm okay now. We're safe now."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Peace within Atlantis and Sparta -

”Yes, we are~” Isa purred back before kissing him again.

——-

Time has passed as the Atlantians and Spartans build back their kingdom and ally. Making reinforcements and new designs as the Hydra easily carried the heavier materials to different places. Jesper has gotten better at driving it and is now teaching a more aware and lucid Thera.

After the sirens were washed away by the Heart of Atlantis, Seirus had found Isa and Moss by the platform and asking what had happened. Grateful that Moss made his wish and invited him to come by his new den once things settled down. Same with Jesper, though he told the couple that he could wait to give his verdict over the estranged merman as peace washes over them. “Just rest. We’ll do the rest from here.” He said, noticing how tired the couple looked.

So…the redhead had kept his promise to his beau; he has tucked Moss away from everyone. Sometimes, they’d swim together around his favorite hiding spot or lie on the red Seagrass, hidden from view as they just watch the coral glow beautifully. Among other activities.

He finally stayed close to the fireplace too! Happy that he gets to lie in front of it with Okami and lazily snuggling into Moss, dazed and happy. It was nice~ Peaceful and quiet too.

Currently, he is sitting by his favorite spot; in front of the fireplace. Breathing in as he gazed into the flames with a warm smile. Okami was sleeping at their bedroom after eating a big meal.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss had let himself be happily tucked away, just letting the peacefulness of their homely goings on wash over him. He had slept soundly in Isa's arms that night after the battle, and the next morning, Moss kissed Isa sweetly and asked him if he wanted to cook breakfast together.

He had appreciated Jesper and Thera giving them time to rest, and with the sea all colorful now, Moss showed Isa the hidden ruins on the outskirts of his home. Just spending the time relaxing, and showing him different fishes and ocean flora, most of which he prepared into fresh uncooked meals combined with a bit of oriental flair. Though they did break out the boar meat and beef from the pantry for something more familiar, simmering hot, hearty and cooked.

Now, after a late lunch earlier that day, warm hands kneaded down Isa's shoulders from behind, before wrapping around him in a sleepy hug. Moss was slowly waking up from a lazy afternoon nap. It was now night time, and he snuggled Isa's neck, as he sat behind him, just lazily breathing in the scent of spicy warm cinnamon and the hint of mint from the top of his head.

"Good evening, luprisca~" he whispered sleepily.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Isa shuddered pleasantly, fluttering his eyes closed as he felt Moss’ hot breath close his sensitive neck as kneading hands massaged his shoulders. He leaned back, feeling a firm chest, and sighed happily. His hands raised from his knees and hooked them on Moss’ left wrist and right arm. Letting his head lull to the side to give Moss space.

He shuddered again, enjoying Moss’ lips softly brushing on his neck. He took a deep breathe and sighed out as he heavily leaned back, tilted his head a bit, and kissed under his chin. “Good evening, mI Tesoro~” He purred, fluttering his eyes open to gaze up at Moss’ sleepy face with a warm smile.

”Did ya get a nice nap~?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes, I have been happily tucked and am now refreshed!" Moss vigorously smooched his neck, biting with his lips and just nom-noming, tickling him. "Thank you, my love." he looked down and smiled.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Isa snorted before laughing, his cheeks turning red as he wiggled in place. His legs tensed while he tried to roll but couldn’t. His beau is hugging him. He raised his shoulders to stop Moss from nomming on his neck—-yet it didn’t. Moss was already close to neck for Isa to dodge him and so, trapped Moss’ face with his shoulder and head.

“Hahahah! -huffs- Mweeheheh!” The redhead panted, smiling brightly as he peeked up again with a twinkle in his eyes. “ . . . A-anytime, babe~” He replied breathlessly.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked at him tenderly. "And thank you for insisting to come with me. I don't think things would have turned out this way if you weren't here. And if in the end the Heart still gave me a wish, I would have ended up wishing something we'd both probably regret." he combed fingers through his red hair, clearing his face for him to see. He brushed against his happy sprout.

"I think with this, after we speak with Jesper it's all done now. We can go back to Leor, and do whatever!" he flopped down and wiggled around so that he was lying next to him, offering his arm as a pillow, and threw a leg over him. "You've been taking care of me the past few days, is there anything I can do for you?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“You were there for me.” Isa replied, now calming down. His face flushed pink as he gazed back at Moss. He closed his eyes again as Moss combed through his hair, leaning up a bit to have much contact as possible. His little sprout wiggled in happiness, bouncing it’s chubby leaves.

”Hm?” The redhead looked back as Moss flopped to the floor then he joined him. Flopping back as well, nuzzling his head on Moss’ arm as he nudged his leg between the merman’s. Fully embraced in warmth~ he missed this~

Isa looked happy, smiling as he pondered what Moss could do for him and sighed out. “Right now? Can we snuggle and cuddle? Tomorrow or after, if we feel like it, would it be okay to explore more of the ruins and the surface? I just want to relax right now, laze about . . . Just enjoy each other.” He purred, hugging Moss tightly as he playfully nipped the merman’s shoulder.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Of course." he rubbed his back. "You're not going to believe how big the moons are here and how close our sky is." Isa felt him shudder when he nipped his shoulder. There was a pause as something stirred in Moss' eyes, and he snuggled closer, baring his neck for him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
Noticing that shudder and pause, Isa peeked up and smiled. Decidedly wanting to get very comfy, he climbed on top of Moss, tummy touching tummy, and nuzzled his face in the crook of Moss’ shoulder and neck. Leaving nips, bites , and kisses behind as he talked in between.

”The moons are-“ Nips and kisses his neck. “big here? Makes sense. There is a lot of water in this realm.” Yep, he is cozy there, just laying on top while teasing the merman. Leaving him a bit dazed.

“What shall we do for dinner?” Isa asked casually as he leaned back a bit to gaze at Moss. Reaching out to play with a strand of creamy colored hair between his fingers and twirling it lazily.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hummed, tangling his fingers in his red hair and pulling him close as he stretched pleasantly beneath him. "Yes, the moons are where ---" he jerked suddenly from a nip " --- where a lot of our gems come from too, like falling stars." His neck arched up, following Isa for more when he leaned back a bit.

Moss' relaxed happy teal eyes fluttered open. "Well~" his hands traveled down Isa's neck, tracing his tatoos. "If you would be interested, I would like to eat you~"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
He chuckled when Moss followed him, pressing his lips on the merman‘s neck to continue his teasing nips. Then he purred when he felt his beau combing through his hair as he stretched underneath him. “That sounds beautiful and scary. Falling crystals from giant moons.”

Then Isa blushed red, smiling coyly as he felt pleasant tingles from Moss’ touch on his neck. He leaned closer to Moss’ ear and purred. “Please eat me~” He nipped that ear.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back