• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Chuckling, Isa swooned and squeezed Moss’s intertwined hand, not holding back his smile. Swinging their hands with his beau and waving at Roger at the process. So he wasn’t the o ly one who felt that way, buying something for their home— he wanted to spazz and wiggle if only it wasn‘t so public. The satyr giggled at the compliment, deer-like ears wiggling.

”Why thank you~“ Roger replied, puffing his boa like a bird would puff it’s feathers. “Effort worth making when you want people notice you and do I want them to notice my team and my beautiful creations.” He stretched out his arm, proudly showing off the hard working men and women that were busy building caravans. His boa flair out with a ‘woopf’. Then he leaned forward with a hand on his neatly cut stubble chin, towering over them a bit. Pinkish violet hair veiling his face in a shade. He grinned. “Though I have to admit, you two lookin’ brighter than the sun in the early afternoon today. Quite adorably so.”

Not able to handle his happiness flowing out, Isa quietly nuzzled his forehead into Moss’ arm and sighed in a daze. He peeked up to see Moss meaningfully staring back at him. His heart skipped again, the redhead nodded in agreement. Oh gosh, he needs to get his head reeled in-!

The tall satyr nodded once, leaning back as he listened to the proud man, beefy fingers tenderly teasing the pink feathers by rubbing them in between. Isa gulped down the odd crack in his voice as he stuttered. “U-um. With some shelves added to the walls would be good, if possible. The size is good though! Oh and uhh w-will ya include a three person bed too? N-not attached to this caravan or with a frame and is round-ish?”

Roger stared at the flustered motorist, raising an amused brow as the poor human became more and more red. He hummed, wanting to give Isa some mercy and not tease—-yet. “I see~ Very well. It is possible to make one.” The satyr has told the pair when it will be finished and how much it would cost. “Will that be okay?”

Zer0 Zer0
Isa is willing to pay half if the bed is part of comfortable furnishings including with the caravan. So it’ll be 40 each?

- Moss Adamaris -
" Roger's Yaas, Heart District, Sanctuary "

"Yes, that sounds good, Roger. But Isa, I'll pay for it." Moss insisted.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa looked up at Moss, smiling sheepishly. “The caravan, yes. The bed? We can pay for it together. In half.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss squeezed his hand. "But I want to do something for you, Isa."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa opened his mouth, sucking in air as he was getting ready to reply, only to pause. Then he closed his mouth. Indigo eyes gazed into the familiar teal pair. He started thinking.

He was so used to caring for others, it just became his nature to take care of everything. Perhaps it’s from Gramps‘ teachings or his mother’s influence or maybe he is simply not used to others looking out for him after traveling alone for so long, but he is aware of his empathetic tendencies. Make sure everyone is okay despite his own situation. Somehow make an effort to please others while getting a little bit of that care in return. A thank you, a dinner, a handshake. He rarely accepts metals and alchemicals for demon hunting, understanding that not everyone can pay him to do so. He was grateful for having the acknowledgment that others give him that he always pushes back the potential payment for his mission of life, given to him by Loki. The ancient himself knew how Isa tended to scrape up the change he can get for singing in taverns just to get a meal before sleeping outside.

Even his scars that he once held were hidden to make others comfortable. Denying and forgetting his own sadness of never being able to touch anything anymore or being able to truly relax around others in fear of their judgmental and disgusted stares.

Now, the redhead is being confronted by the very man who comforted and held him. Who accepted him despite what he knows so far. His approach may not be aggressive, but Isa was not used to someone wanting to care for him. Yet he hears Moss’ words. So caring and sweet, meaningful and true that rings in his slightly pointy ears. Physical proof of his own wish to care...Isa wants to please him, but to do so, he would need to cast aside his habit. A habit...

“. . .” Isa chewed on his bottom lip before huffing. Grinning awkwardly at the merman and nodded. “Al-alright. I-I’ll a-accept...” Oh for the spirits above, how awkward is he?? “O-okay. Okay, Moss...Y-ya can pay for everything...” He muttered that last part, humbly staring at the ground at the end as he squeezed his beau’s hand tenderly. His pale face turning red.

”I-If you are sure, Moss?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Of course, I'm sure!" said Moss, smiling at him. He squeezed his hand. "Here you go, Roger, we'll pick it up four days from now then. Thank you~" he said, hurriedly handing over pickled monster eyes, powdered scales, dried heart strings, bone claws, and other alchemical components to trade.

He asked Isa if they could go somewhere private. Once it was just them, he immediately hugged him. That humble stare at the ground and hesitancy broke his heart a little. It was as though Isa wasn't used to being treated kindly. This was very simple kindness, and to see him not used to it made him feel like he was never given something as simple as this much in his life. He wished Isa's past was never like that. But he cannot wish that. All he has is the now, and he will make sure Isa felt loved. He squeezed him tight, then looked at him kindly, and smiled gently. He thought a moment for what to say.

"Isa, since we'll still be hanging around Sanctuary for the next four days," he caressed his face, "is there anything you want to do together? It doesn't have to be us too, we can ask the others if they want to hang out, or maybe it's something you want to do yourself? I'll support you."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Oh dear-“ Roger juggled the alchemicals, making sure they don’t fall as the pair went off. “Thank you for your business~—-Someone, please help me with some of these. They are staining my shirt-!”

Surprised at Moss’ seemingly hurried pace, Isa lead him to an alley that’s between Scooters and another store. Remembering from last visit that most don’t go in there and usually hidden from giant pieces of broken metal that’s ready to be broken down in pieces. Once they were out of sight, the redhead was surprised again by the sudden hug. Face planted on Moss’ chest, eyes peeking through his autumn colored fringes as he looked up. Confused. Did something happen? “Moss? hm-“ He was squeezed in the hug.

The merman can feel Isa’s excited heart beating fast through their clothes as he wrapped his arms around his waist. Squeezing back. Gazing at him with a tint of red in his cheeks. They had a quiet moment of staring and it didn’t feel awkward. The redhead took this moment to collect himself from his fluster, not moving away. Timidly smiling back at the merman. His heart skipped a beat, listening to each kind word.

What did Isa do to deserve this consideration? This sweetness. He just let Moss pay— does Moss like to pay for things? No, that can’t be...he isn’t a sugar daddy—- at this point, Isa regretted thinking too hard. Moss is caring towards him and just as the redhead started to think that, the merman proved his mental note. He listened, closing his eyes as he felt Moss’ caress on his cheek and temple. His cheeks colored in more, looking like a tomato. Then he fluttered his eyes open, half-lidded as he pondered.

”....a date.” Isa muttered quietly. “Ya promised we’d go on a date...”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was surprised. He grinned. "Alright! Let's go on a date!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Home sweet home -

Isa brightened up and hugged Moss tight. “Okay~”

————-

Paws reached up as high as the tiny rabbit body can stretch, cracking her limber back in satisfaction. Wild flower grinned as the gentle cold breeze caressed her fur. It’s such a nice day today. Then she proceeded to check on the tack and rope that made the caravan stay in place.

The elderly rabbit kept herself busy. Mopping the wooden floors, wiping the windows, cleaning the bathrooms. She was shocked at the sight of dried blood in the storage room—it wasn’t much, a few drops and a splatter. But still, she cleaned it the best she could. She is currently cleaning the fireplace or trying to clean it as it was a lot of ashes to brush off and she couldn’t stop sneezing.

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -
"Outside the Southern Borders of Sanctuary"

A familiar dark skinned hand offered her a red checkered handkerchief. "Hey, Miss Wild, can I help you with the ashes?" Vidya knelt down and gestured her crystallized stump arm towards one of the sacks of cloth that was already full of ashes. As usual she was glinting with golden ornaments on her face and ears, her magenta heart sunglasses keeping her bangs backwards in place.

Sassy, being restless, had gone out to get some firewood with Vidya earlier this morning, but it was only Vidya who returned, saying Sassy wanted to check out their area. Now it was just her and Wild in the caravan on this nice morning.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Wild Flower -

The white rabbit raised her head and snapped back down, sneezing in a high pitched ‘chuu!’ before sniffling. Then she looked up with a smile, puffy cotton tail wiggling. “Thank you, Vidya. That would be wonderful.” Wild flower stood and slightly hopped off the fireplace to let the tall elf brush the ashes out.

”I honestly don’t know what to d-do- CHUUU!” She sneezed and sniffled. Her stuffy pink nose wiggling in irritation. “-What to do with these ashes.“

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

"We can throw them out, " she hummed in thought, as she scraped the ashes into the cloth and tied the last bag, " oooooooooooor we can make a catapult, catapult them into the air, and then fire some can cannons and watch the bags explode into the wind? It is a nice day~"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Wild Flower -

“ . . . As fun as that last one is, I don’t believe we have a cannon here? Or a catapult. It would be wonderful if we did.” Wild flower replied, giggling behind a paw. “Let’s just take them outside for now, hm?”

The white rabbit took a bag of ash, slung it over her shoulder, and hopped her way out. The bag thumping on the floor with each rhythmic jump before the crunch of the snow accompanied the thumps. Puffs of ashes shoot out from the small openings from the tied bags. She followed where Vidya decided to dumb the bags, relaxed in their companionship.

“It really is a nice day. Perhaps we should have a picnic outside one day...when we’re not hunting people down or in a rush.”

Zer0 Zer0

tumblr_p0j9wr7und1t9x55so2_1280.jpg
- Caravan -

"We can make one." said Vidya thoughtfully, "We just need a hollow tube and some booze, wood, and a weight." though she followed Wild outside all the same with the other bag.

They had parked the caravan in the shadow of a mountain where the dead Ancient's shoulder loomed over the very top, touching the clouds like a great shelf. Beyond their autumn grove to the south, the land fell away where they had a view of the valley bellow and the merchant's highway where Carvers patrolled the well-used roads, and travelers in carts, caravans, or groups of mounted riders passed by. "Me and Sassy passed by a nice ridge with a great view of the valley this morning." said Vidya as she muttered a spell that began to lift a mound of snow beside their caravan, forming a deep hole. She poured the ash in. "Come with me, I'll show you."

The sound of birds and insects flitting through the frosted trees followed them, as Vidya led Wild up the mountain towards the North crossing into Sanctuary borders, where the trees looked like the end of a mangy dog's tail, with their bottom halves missing leaves and branches, showing only stumps from where loggers had cut off the new branches every time they were big enough. The area became rocky, strewn about with snow covered red-orange rock, and the occasional bubble of lava the higher they went up. Steam started to waft towards them, and Wild beheld at the top, a bubbling hotspring where a sort of glowing teal lichen was growing on the sides of the pools, making them and the surrounding ice glow teal and purple.

"So, about that whole hunting people down . . . what do you think?" said Vidya, continuing to trek upwards a well trod path probably made by the people who come here for wood. "Do you feel comfortable with us knowing what kind of people we are and what we're doing?"

Katsuya Katsuya
Art by Anton Fadeev

Last edited:
- Wild Flower -

“Hmm~ then we should get a metal tube. A wooden tube would only burn from the fires.” She replied.

Wild Flower ‘ooh’-ed when Vidya made the hole in the ground and tore the bag open to shake it inside energetically. Then she helped closing the hole by shoving snow with her back paws. Once that was done, the white rabbit tilted her head, curiously listening in the Vidya’s words and smiled.

”Oh! I would love to.” She chimed delightfully, clapping her paws together. Wild flower followed the tall elf. Slightly behind as she kept staring at the new sight of the mountain. Taking a closer look at the frozen bugs stuck on the trees before quickly jumping next to Vidya. She noticed the chopped trunks and wondered if there were beings living nearby for them to be chopping wood here or if it was by a nomad tribe. By the time they reached their destination, the rabbit has a big red leaf in her paw, twirling it between her chubby fingers. Then she looked up when she noticed Vidya stopping. Cooing in awe as she hopped a little closer to the edge.

”This is wonderful~ So warm too~” Wild leaned her head out of the edge to have a better look at the hot springs below, stretching her neck. The glowing rocks and ice looked so pretty too, with all the swishy melding colors that seemed to dance together. She leaned back and away from the edge as her red eyes stared at the tall elf. Blinking. Seems like Vidya was concerned about something when it came to her own involvement.

” Hmmmm~” The rabbit sat down, a paw under her chin as she pondered. Ears twitching from the birds cawing and chirping from afar. “Yes, I do.” She replied confidently as she hopped back up on her feet. Putting her paws on her hips.

”I feel comfortable around all of you. Sure, this ... this job of yours is rather drastic and I don’t know everything, but Young Sassy and young Max saved my life. Without a second thought as well.“ Wild explained calmly, her tone soothing and unabashed. It was like hearing a grandmother‘s hope to her family, unafraid and sweet. “I am assuming that you young ones have a purpose of being together and I am comfortable enough to leave it in your hands without that knowledge. For now, anywho. Were you worried about me, Young Vidya?”

Zer0 Zer0

paul-freland-sacrifice.jpg
- ? -

"Well, yeah, I feel like maybe we are bringing a sweet ordinary auntie on a dangerous adventure. What we're getting into isn't for kind folk who don't know how to defend themselves." said Vidya, looking out at the great valley beyond where they could see one of the rivers that snaked through sanctuary glimmer like a silver ribbon across the icy landscape on this fine morning. "Though I'm probably not one to say!" she laughed, swinging her crystallized stump.

Suddenly Wild would notice that the birds had stopped chirping. It was eerily quiet in the hotsprings.

There was a sharp pain on Wild's foot; at the same time Vidya clapped a hand to her own neck . . . and then pulled out a red dart, the same kind as the one on Wild's foot. Vidya's eyes widened in alarm, "Wild, duck!" and she dove to cover the rabbit behind one of the half-chopped trees, but stumbled and collapsed to the ground, unmoving.

Darkness threatened to pass out Wild as well, and the last thing she saw before it overtook her, was a crown of brambles atop long black hair, framing a gaunt face white as snow emerging from underneath the pool.

* * * *​

The dark ceiling of a gloomy maroon flesh cave greeted Wild the moment she woke up. There was the smell of smoke, the cackling of embers . . . and the smell of blood. She was lying down on something hard. And beside her, the charred remains of a burned corpse.

What in the world just happened?

Katsuya Katsuya
Art by Paul Freland

- Wild Flower -

Wild Flower stared at Vidya, smiling. “Even an old dog can learn new tricks, missy.” She said playfully, pumping an arm up. “Still I bet you can do more than me, that, I can be certain.”

“Hm?” She turned her head as the silence disturbed the poor old rabbit. Ears twitching and swiveling around as to make sure she wasn’t going crazy. The birds just stopped...that’s not good. Just as Wild Flower was going to alarm Vidya about the silence, she felt a pinch on her foot, and she smacked it without looking. Regret filled her in as she screamed “OW! A dart?” and pulled out the weird object only to look at the tall elf in horror. Readying herself to jump out of the way...

Only to half heartedly leap an inch and drop to the snowy ground. Groaning.

Starting to feel numb and sleepy, no matter how much Wild wanted —- urges!— her body to move, she couldn’t. Her last view wasn‘t the unmoving Vidya. It was a shadow of a gaunt person above her...and she whispered a curse before passing out.

———-

The strong smell is killing her nose. The white rabbit shuffled on the hard ground, reaching up to cover her pink wiggling nose with both of her paws as she scrunched her eyes tight. Then her red eyes snapped open wide and she quickly covered her mouth as she took in the gruesome details of a burnt being beside her—- IS THAT WHY SHE SMELLED FRIED MEAT AND HAIR WITH SPLASHES OF DEATH??

Oh gosh, she can hear the cackling of a fire and see smoke coming from somewhere—- please, don’t tell her that someone is planning to eat them.

With a silent gulp—-the air tasted disgusting too. Ugh. —- Wild Flower quickly scrambled to her feet and hopped away from the burnt flesh. Her eyes darted around, wincing at the sight of the maroon walls and ceiling as she didn’t want to touch them. A-are the captors leaving flesh as decorations here? Or rubbing the wet stuff on the surroundings? Because this is a lot of red to be a normal stone cold cave. Then gathering her courage, she took a step forward and examined the burnt corpse, hoping it’s not Vidya.

“Vidya?” She quietly called out, not wanting to bring herself attention but knew it’s hard not to when she’s the only white moving thing in the cave. What happened to them???

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- ? -
"Somewhere within the Archean"

The corpse was too badly burned for Wild to be able to tell, but it looked like it had been ravaged. Something went wrong in this cavern, it looked like there had been a terrible battle here. There were other bodies, also charred smelling like sulfur, all fallen towards a maroon stone flesh stairway, as if they had been fleeing from something. There were corpses dressed in burned furs decorated with carved wooden and stone necklaces and anklets, some with fallen burned wooden spears, crude knives, and a halved blowdart with a few of the same red darts that had struck her before; there were corpses dressed in rags, still bound in half-burned ropes or melted chains. Along the soot covered walls there were blood splatters similar to an explosion, though Wild seemed unharmed. On the floor there were scorched marks radiating around the stone table she was lying on, and two large golden bowls, spilled over that were also filled with burned blood. She saw footprints and tracks, but it was all mixed up together in the panic of the battle for Wild to be able to tell which was which, but they all went up the stairs.

She could tell at least that she was inside the Archean's body, for the maroon stone cavern was the same as Sanctuary, though Wild could not hear the hustle and bustle of the fortress, not even a whisper of life, just the drip, drip of water and the cackling of flames.

Among the carnage there were worn wooden statues, some burnt that had the image of a dog with the head of a woman, and a crown of brambles, her head painted in white chipped paint. There were also carved bone trinkets each bearing some image of the dog-woman, some clay pots that have been shattered, where inside were carved necklaces, anklets, and ashes mixed with little bones. It was very dim beyond the fires, the top of the stairway before her was all darkness.

What would Wild like to do?

Katsuya Katsuya

- Wild Flower -

”That’s just wonderful...” Wild Flower muttered under her breath, leaning back as a sting poked her brain. A brewing headache from smelling the familiar smoke and blood, no doubt. Her ruby red eyes counted the corpses and saw the mix-matched footprints on the ground, leading her to believe that something big was here. Something that included fire, for some odd reason, and it resulted to a losing battle for the charred ones. “So many lives lost here...”

She didn’t want to stay here any longer than she has to. She has to go and find Vidya, if she is still alive. “I hope she’s still alive.” The rabbit muttered, hopped off the stone table, and over to the least burnt-ish furs she can find to yank it off the dead bodies; not minding the stench nor the huge possibility of flaky blood chips on her fur as she wrapped it around her like a dark cloak. One for Vidya once she finds her. Then she went over to the table to pull the bowls off and pour the rest of the burnt blood, squatting to be as close to the ground as possible while pouring quietly. Not minding the blood splattering on her paws. A calm washing over her as familiarity rings in her mind.

She’ll take a bath after this, makes sure that Vidya takes a bath after this too. She just needed to muddle her white fur to blend in better. Whatever voodoo magic sacrifice or summons someone just did, Wild Flower is not taking part of it and she’ll be darned to join her family in the Earth for being as such. Much less for a woman-faced dog deity thing that some sort of cult is following.

With that in mind, the white rabbit took a deep breath and sighed out a white puff of air. Tiny flashes of electricity wrapped around Wild Flower‘s limbs as bone cracked and elongated. Fur bristling, pink-tipped ears stretching and dipped red as her two front buck teeth that’s barely visible sharpened to fangs; like the rest of her teeth. Her cotton tail expanded and straightened into a gracefully smooth tail. Her body, once round and chubby, slimed down, her stomach arched inward as she bends over to walk on four tiny paws. Her cute wide eyes narrowed into an almond shape, entirely bright red like a gem. She looked like a hybrid between a fox and rabbit. With a quiet trill from her chest, Wild Flower silently hopped away from the scene and faded into the darkness, not of afraid of what’s hidden inside. Hopping and skipping every two steps at a time as she is willing to check every room she comes across in hopes to find Vidya, be it by scent or sight or mannerisms.

Wild Flower took on her beast form and yes, it’s land version!! XD

Zer0 Zer0

- ? -

The stairway opened up to a fleshy tunnel where more charred bodies lay. There were two main paths and the bloody footprints fled in both directions. The left sloped downwards and Wild could see the remnants of a makeshift barricade with the silhouette of corpses behind it, that way smelled of smoke and burned flesh, and the drip, drip of water was louder. To the right the path went upwards and the air smelled less stale. She could see the smoldering embers of a fallen brazier and wooden slats reinforcing the path until it turned into stairs and wooden frames supporting the tunnel, where a smashed door lay collapsed on a single hinge.

Nearer to Wild in the dark main tunnel were two side tunnels that branched out from the main one, just like the chamber she found herself in. In one of them, she found an open door where inside was a cavern with empty cages and a cooking pot that smelled of nightshade with a few dregs still inside. Inside one of the cages, there was white fur and a piece of torn cloth the same as the clothes she was wearing, a perfect fitting piece to a part of her tattered skirt that must have been torn when her captors dragged her. Trampled under the mud inside there was a dirty red checkered handkerchief. Tracks led out of this room into the main tunnel, but it mixed with the other fleeing tracks and Wild could not tell where they went apart from the chamber where she had woken up in.

In the second side tunnel was another door, this one smashed open, raked with claws and still smoldering in embers. Inside the chamber was a crude bedroom wrecked by something large. There was a crack in the ceiling above the wall allowed a trickle of water to flow down and pool inside a stone wash basin next to a bed of furs. There were shelves of burned scrolls, crystals, and herbs, their contents spilled and scattered on the floor. And on the other wall there was a painting on the stone of the same dog with the head of a woman with a crown of brambles. She was surrounded by magic runes etched in charcoal, erased many times, some scribbled over. Beneath this were books, scrolls and smashed jars where inside some of them was some sort of bluish grey dust that smelled of bone, and a liquid that stung the nose and smelled acidic labeled Aqua Fortis. Some of this acidic liquid has spilled on to the floor and was eating away at whatever it touched. Scribbled on the scrolls were notes in the common language and black speech. On one of the common notes it said:

" You learned the way like I said you would. I am proud, Trosdan. I will come to join you as soon as I am able to welcome our mistress. You were right, third raise was the charm. Do not be hasty now, ready the sacrifices, and just in case, ready too the words and aqua fortis in case we raise another unwanted one from Outside.”

In another common note that was older:

"I told you not to raise what you cannot wipe out. This second failure almost cost you and your entire family. The salts was not right you say? Yet you still tried to raise her? Never again. Do not do it again. Not like this. This guesswork. There is still hope, I still have a lead to Ravarora's tomb. When I find the body, I shall send her to you and you can raise her and ask her questions. This will work. Just be patient."

And in the last readable note, much older than the rest with many scribbles, and scratches over words in charcoal there was a sentence in bold written in black speech:

"Dar gru
maukum u nagraufrom rom latob asher
lat ar fukisham
lat ar a latagu
lat derev u barm urzku
lat derev u prakhum urzku
zatal maukum
maukum agh nagraufrom rom latob asher "

And beneath it, also in many scribbles and scratched out words:

"Sharuml gru
remur u der asher
lat ar garzum
lat ar a gajarpan
lat derev u bul kazdum urzku
lat derev u dezvarm urzku
zatal remur
fard agh remur u latob asher"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Wild Flower -

Night vision is so handy. She can see the green outlines of none respondent figures and the darker green splatters on...every surface she can see. ‘Too many dead bodies running away!’ Wild Flower thought as she hopped over the frightened corpses. Trying to be careful to not land on top of their backs or step on their bodies. Whatever did this might still be here and because of this thought, the rabbit wanted to stay quiet.

Once she reached the top of the stairs, her slim figure stood still. Ears twitching towards the left tunnel, hearing a rhythmic drip, drip, drip, but other than that, nothing else...it could be water or it could be whatever killed the running folks or more blood dripping. She wouldn’t be surprised if it was a victim’s body, based on what she’s seen so far—-it’s most likely a dead body that’s making the dripping sound. She’ll check that side last. Delicate bloody tiny paws hopped towards the right side a bit and sniffed. Letting out a thrill of surprise as this side wasn’t as heavily death-smelly and she saw the faded embers.

However the reinforced hallway made her feel claustrophobic, thinking ‘one small mishap and down goes the hallway.’ It’s a good way to block in whatever is inside. Just in case...

Then she hopped into the most ‘welcoming’ of the trio, into the closest hallway by the staircase. Seeing that she’ll need to at least peek inside in case Vidya is in one of the rooms, Wild Flower poked her head inside the first room, leaning on a single paw as ruby eyes took in the cages—- this is where she was held before being downstairs. Proof is her blood soaked poncho that was once green. With a heavy sigh, Wild hopped inside and bit the checkered quilt, pulling it close to her paw, and tied it in a knot; making a makeshift bracelet around her thin wrist. She looked at the uneven ground as she went back out. She would’ve tracked down the footprints were they actually legible to read and track.

She hopped in the second room,—-and over the broken door, sheesh— her nose scrunched at the stinging prickling that’s aggravating. Some sort of acid, she concluded from spotting the source. Red eyes rolled as she hopped closer to the shelves and hopped in place. Mouth open to take the herbs in hope it’ll be a good for healing. Landing on her front paws and stepping on a crinkled paper...paper?

She leaned down to read the letters...then snorted. So some young one decided to summon a ’deity’ and instead, summoned a demon...that’s just wonderful.

Can you hear the sarcasm?

Then she ripped the pages apart. No more black speech, none of that spell. Wild Flower refused to bring and solve this. Knowledge like this can bring doom into society and she didn’t want it. So she left the room, herbs tucked on her bracelet. Hopping back in the main hallway. Now that she has a better idea of what might be lurking here —- a demon, a lunatic, or something WORSE —- Wild flower needed to find Vidya and fast. Considering on the barricade of bodies on the left path, she hopped into the right path—-hahah...right path— and used her nose in hopes to sniff Vidya’s scent somehow.

Zer0 Zer0

35bffad7a317d0ed888695bc24f53c4b.jpg
- ? -

A small examination of the red checkered handkerchief in the cage revealed it to be the same one Vidya had offered her this morning when they were cleaning out the ashes. Wild smelled her older scent faintly from the right path that went up to the stairs and wrecked door, but smelled her scent stronger towards the left where the barricades were.

Checking out the right path, Wild was very quiet going up the stairs, and as she peeked through the wrecked door, there before her was another large chamber that was a scene of death and fire, and at the very opposite end where daylight was streaming through the cracks of a large shut stone gate, was a large fur-less black dog with a long whip-like tail pacing restlessly in front of the gate, avoiding the streams of light. It had the pale face of a beautiful woman, long black hair, black curling horns, and a floating wisp of blue fire above her head. It had a teacup in one hand that it was sipping. In fact there was a smoldering campfire beside it with a kettle and a bowl of something shiny, and glowing, like a collection of gems.

Every now and then the fire on her head would flare like a whip and a ribbon of flames would stretch out towards one of the dead bodies impatiently, and then curl back with the same shiny glowing gem that she would catch and then plop into her teacup.

The large stone gate she was pacing in front of didn't look barricaded nor blocked, at least from the inside as far as Wild could tell. Just closed.

Katsuya Katsuya
  1. x1 Healing Herbs
    +2 to Healing rolls. DC 10 Knowledge roll removes 1 affliction or improves health by 1. DC 12 stabilizes dying character. Every extra 1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls.
  2. 18 Alchemical

Last edited:
- Wild Flower -

Wild stared at the shiny gem collection and immediately hopped back to where she came from, practically floating down with each silent step she took. Smooth tail billowing behind her with each graceful hop she made as she didn’t step on a single body that seemed to stare at her with agony crying out of their eyes. Once she reached the floor, the Fox-rabbit hybrid hopped her way to the left hallway. Not giving in to dread yet as she smelled Vidya’s sweet cinnamon-chocolate like scent getting stronger again. Her thoughts racing.

That’s a demon. That’s a strong demon upstairs and she managed to kill an entire cult who wished her existence for some odd reason. DRINKING SOUL TEA. SHE DUNKS SOUL STONES IN THE TEACUP LIKE IT WAS SUGAR CUBES!!! Every nope was made here, the rabbit wasn’t dumb enough to challenge that alone. She needed help and the only one she is hoping is alive was Vidya.

Wild Flower shuddered as she quietly landed near the remnants of the barricade. Hopped over the corpses and thrilled softly, worried, before lowering her head to sniff the chocolatey cinnamon scent in hope to find her companion.

1. x1 Healing Herbs
    +2 to Healing rolls. DC 10 Knowledge roll removes 1 affliction or improves health by 1. DC 12 stabilizes dying character. Every extra 1 hour performing the medical operation gives +1 to Trauma Kit rolls.
  2. 18 Alchemical (yeaaaa~ more money~)

Zer0 Zer0

- ? -

Wild smelled it first before she saw it, a glimmer of gold, a familiar gold hooped earring among the corpses. It didn't look like it was torn from Vidya's ear, as only mud caked it and the blood staining it smelled different. The remains of the barricade and the burned corpses gave way to a slippery muddy tunnel where the walls were wet with trickling water from the ceiling. There were grooves carved on the side of the walls that turned the water into a small gurgling brook on either side. Where the walls were dry, it was decorated with more paintings of the demon. This time, it seemed to tell a story.

There was a painting of the mountains surrounding Sanctuary, but it wasn't the half-deforested woods that Wild had seen on her trek up the mountain, it was lush and green and there were tree houses and people with bramble crowns gathering fruit. Above them all loomed a maternal woman with a pale face and the same crown, only hers seemed alight with blue fire. Her arms were opened wide as though she was embracing them all.

In the next wall, Wild could see her figure and her people behind her, standing and holding hands with another group, this one of a white bear-man along with other polar bears that stood upright.

The painting after that there was a battle, her people and the polar bears attacked Sanctuary, fighting against warriors with spiked helmets. They were victorious.

But she had fallen.

And in the next painting, it was that of the polar bear now with arms wide embracing the forest and her people, but the painting was defiled, burned, slashed. The slash and burns looked recent, but the painting looked defiled even before that, with vandalism and was faded as though among all the paintings, this one was never well kept.

And in the next wall the mountains stood with deforested trees, the woman was back now but she was no longer maternal, she was strong, proud, angry. Her people gathered around her.

And in the last wall was a picture of a battle with her at the helm. Defeating a white bear that laid slain on the ground.

When Wild reached the bottom of the muddy tunnel, she saw another wrecked door, this one entirely pulled out of its hinges. She smelled sulfur and blood mixed with chocolate cinnamon, and a strong rotten stench.

It was a dead end. A chamber with a deep massive pit where inside was a multitude of bones. There was scuttling inside and Wild could see insects and arachnids eating the corpses and scrounging for rot inside. A battle had taken place here too. There were bodies clothed in furs, and bodies clothed in simple dirty garments bound in rope and chains. There was even the body of an ogre. Nothing was moving. Except . . . did she hear the shifting of bones from the pit just now?

Wild could smell Vidya's scent down there.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Wild Flower -

Wild froze in her spot before looking around and spotted something shiny among the dirt and blood. A gold hoop earring...Vidya’s earring. She gingerly picked it with her teeth and hobbled her way. It was becoming difficult to hop on the ground and considered to hop on the walls instead when she saw the imagery on the wall. Her red eyes trailed along with the story before thrilling softly, shaking her head. These people only summoned her back from the dead when they needed her, not letting her rest with the Earth. In hope for them to take control of the land once more.

Of course that’s not likely to happen. Whoever was the idiot that believed it would be a good idea to summon her from the dead is a dummy.

She continued on with her search, being careful as she didn’t want to slip in the muck. Once she reached the end of the tunnel, the rabbit fox hybrid hopped over the wreaked door. Not surprised to see more dead bodies as the stench of death roamed in the air. It was hard to breath in and not get a fly sucked in her throat. She can smell Vidya’s scent here- just then, her ears perked up as the soft jostle of bones reached her ears. Her red eyes stared at the pit of bones...

with no time, she jumped in the pit, barely making a sound as her tiny paws landed on the bones. Wild flower thrilled, moving and shuffling the bones away. Trying to dig and find her companion. ‘Rrrrrrriiiiilllllllll

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back