• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Wild Flower -

“Dearie, you threw a lance at Nuala. Buddy defended you and took the hit. If that’s not acts of bravery, then I’m not brave either.“ Wild cooed, patting Vidya’s arm before sliding off her lap to sit on the ground, just accepting Buddy’s pudgy finger’s rubs. “Thank you, dearie. Sweet Buddy, I hope you are doing okay? The burn doesn’t hurt?” She asked worryingly as dark elf as she made her way to ask Trosdan. Still smiling as the ground trembled from the ogre moving and sitting next to her, thinking that perhaps Buddy just needed to feel happy again.

The white rabbit looked up at Dorian and smiled, brows furrowed humbly. “If you don’t mind carrying an old crone like me, sure. Thank you, young one.”

————-

She was so happy to see the sun’s dying light, out of the rotten shoulder caverns and into fresh cold crisp air. Wild Flower was happy and relieved that some of Trosdan’s people were still alive, running for their lives. When the tribal young man showed his thanks by offering a chocobo, the old rabbit cocked a brow up high. Her smile twisted into an amused grin. “My, my. It’s almost like you’re saying ‘Thank you.’, Trosdan.” She teased lightly, patting his thin leg gratefully with a rough textured paw. She let the young ones choose which chocobo to take, she didn‘t mind walking down.

When they actually let her walk. My goodness, just for mentioning about going down the spiral stairs on her own, Vidya hopped all over her, saying she needs to lay off her burns. Wild couldn’t argue back, quietly accepting the care. Saying ‘Thank you’ for the herbs on her burns, barely flinching despite feeling the harsh stings on her red skin. However when Trosdan decided to stay behind and wanted
to be alone, the rabbit gave him a haunted look of understanding, her grin not as light as before. Her ashy ears wilted slightly as she looked back at the tunnel entrance. The subtle sound of people screaming and children crying echoed within her thoughts, she can almost smell the burning dead bodies again. The cackling and sparks from swords colliding, men telling orders as lives were gone with a swing from a familiar armor that had a familiar crest—

She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe.

”. . . Stay well, young one. May you be at peace as well.” Wild Flower muttered at Trosdan after a quiet moment, hopping away from the mourning young one.

As Wild rose on Buddy’s shoulder and watched Vidya ride with Dorian, she tilted her head. Listening to the far fetched tales. She couldn’t really believe his so called ‘true stories’ being true, but considering they live in a world where demons are real, she can’t exactly call out his stories either. Anything can happen, after all. “They do sound familiar. I’m going to guess you’ll be writing about this adventure too? I’ll be looking out for it.” She told Dorian.

”Of course you two can stay with us. I’m sure you’ll be welcomed.”

——————-

Wild Flower sat next to Buddy, a soft pillow to sit on as she calmly watched the young one take over the chores for tonight. She wanted to keep Buddy and Dorian occupied so the others can focus on other things for now. She chuckled quietly, feeling the bonfire’s warm air wave her fur a bit. Underneath the old human cotton shirt, is bandages wrapped around her legs and back. She sipped on the subtle carrot-cinnamon tea, holding it with her bandaged paws.

She expected the worry from Sassy, however... she didn’t expect to be fussed over from the others too. Not to this level. Still she will not complain as she gets to have a night off of not doing chores. The rabbit noticed Moss’ and L’s curious stares after seeing her scars and when Vidya recounted their adventure, however the rabbit stayed quiet about it. Just waving it off as ‘It’s just some old scars~’. It was rather interesting how she didn’t flinch or scream when L healed her, just resisted to scratch as her fur started to grow back. Like a habit from training.

It seems like Isa decided to stay back at Sanctuary too, keeping an eye on things over there. He sounded worried too when he heard of what happened. Okay, not worried. More like he was ready to go with Max to kick Trosdan’s butt, but Wild waved them off. “Just leave him alone. He has enough regrets right now.” Still the redhead had asked her if she wanted anything from him and she mentioned about checking the items she brought from the underground tunnels. “I just want to know what they do. Maybe we have a use for them in the long run.” She said in the message link. He agreed.

So now, she is sitting next to Buddy and Dorian peacefully, eating Moss’ delicious meal. Right when she was done, the old rabbit hobbled her way inside, saying her good night as her bones stayed to tire out. Telling Vidya to stay with the others. “I can at least go up these stairs, no problem.“ Wild flower said, grinning widely before hopping inside the darkened caravan. The bonfire outside outlined some of the surfaces, making it easy for her to go upstairs, and into the girls’ room. She hopped to the nightstand, hopped onto the surface, and sat down. Knowing that the others would not be able to see her due to her height behind the wall. Staring up at the silent moon with a melancholy smile. Her red eyes watered. That memory earlier today...she didn’t know when she survived that or why she is still alive after so long...but she always wished her four friends were with her too. If only that were possible...If only...

”I watched over the young ones today, Lady Elizabeth. I bet that pompous Good is frothing in the mouth from shock by how strong I am now.” She chuckled, shaking her head. Sad in her amusement. “I can hear her already. ‘About time!’ Hahah...Yea, I’m not ready to be part of the Earth yet. Not until I keep our promise.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -
“By morning”​

As the sun’s light hit the windows, Moss would see a shadowed figure above him. Red hair framing a pale face, a soft crooked smile just for him to see. Playful indigo eyes gazing down at him. Once Isa saw that Moss was waking up, he placed a finger on his tan lips gently and let’s out a ‘Shhh~’. He must have returned by the morning’s dawn with Max.

Then with playful kiss on the lips, the redhead leaned in to his ear and whispered. “Max is sleeping. Let’s make a picnic for our date and leave before everyone wakes up.” He was so ready that he even made a note, telling the others to not be worried as they will return later. With their packs already tucked with clothes, a tent, and sleeping bags.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa's Caravan -
"Southern Border of Sanctuary, December 18, 600"

Moss, who had been sleeping hugging Okami's belly with the polar bear dog's head curled around him and drooling on his back, stirred. Okami sensed Isa first, and wagged his tail sleepily, waking Moss up more as the big pupper rolled belly up asking for rubs. "Mmish ---" his eyes opened, before pleasantly fluttering closed, smiling in the kiss, and sleepily kissed Isa back. "Okey-dokey~" he whispered, stretching. He wrapped his arms around him and for a moment enjoyed a lazy cuddle, before it got too long and he dragged himself up to follow Isa.

Yawning, he held his hand, as Isa led them up a trail. The ember light of dawn cast long shadows of trees across the snow. The day birds had already begun to sing, as the cool air ruffled their hair under a sky of orange, purples, and a gradually lightening sky as the sun chased the night away from the east. It was one of those rare days where even though the sun was up, you could still see a shadow of the moon in the other side of the sky.

Moss hoisted his pack over his shoulders, still in zombie sleep walk mode, eyes closed most of the time and trusting Isa, as they arrived at the high mountain ridge where steams from hot springs greeted them. "Oh, Isa, wait." he suddenly perked up, looking at the side, and went off behind a frosted underbrush, patting away snow on the ground. He jogged back to him with a white flower in hand. Smiling warmly and looking more awake now, he offered it to him. "Happy morning, Isa~"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa couldn’t resist the big fluffy polar bear dog, rubbing his belly as Moss started to wake up. “Good boy~” He muttered under his breath, smiling. The redhead chuckled as the merman wrapped his arms around him, laying next to him to cuddle. Head on a shoulder and hair tickling the underside of his tan chin. Patiently waiting for Moss as he comfortingly rubbed and patted his back.

They got their picnic ready, Isa lead the way. Holding his boyfriend’s hand with his own bare one as their feet crunched the snow. The sky is beautiful today. His head bobbed to the birds chirping slowly as if he can hear a rhythmic beat. Then he started to sing, humming in the song as they walked in this rare peace together.

”Just take my hand, I’ll hold it tight~” Isa sang, gingerly tightened his grip on the merman‘s hand. Then Isa stopped in place at the top of the mountain ridge, blinking owlishly at the sudden jump of energy from his beau. His brow raised but he quietly waited, looking up at the shadow of the moon within the inky blue skies. He snapped his head back where he heard the rustles and crunches of snow, smiling tenderly at the sight of the white flower. Reaching up to accept the lovely gift.

”Happy morning, Moss.” Isa softly greeted, pulling it closer to take a whiff of the soft and sweet aroma. “It’s beautiful, Moss. Thank you.” Then with a playful grin, he tucked the stem behind his right ear along with a few strands on his hair. Revealing the soft angle of his pinkish cheek bone as the white petals caressed his skin.

”Does it look nice on me?” The redhead asked, once again reaching out to hold Moss’ hand.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Hot Springs, Southern Border of Sanctuary"

Moss chuckled. Isa was very cheesy and romantic and he loved it. He knows all those words that come from his mouth are true. Wow, you'd think two hundred years would have made him immune to cheesy songs, but not this one.

He shook his head, thinking. "It looks too pure." he teased. He held his hand again as they searched for a good spot to have their picnic. "I think another color would suit you, maybe blue that's a bit lighter than your eyes?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The redhead beamed at the sound of Moss’ chuckle, happy that Moss is happy.

Isa squawked, dramatically placing a hand over his chest as he gawked at Moss. His eyes twinkled playfully. “Are ya implying that I am not pure? I’m as pure as the white flower, let me tell ya-“ He tried to resist laughing as he couldn’t hold up the ‘offended’ stance for long. Then he dropped it quickly, chuckling as he listened to his words.

He surprised to hear the option, his grin softened into a bashful smile. “A blue that’s lighter than my eyes? What makes ya say that, Mi Tesoro?”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed, then he looked at Isa earnestly. "I know you are. Well, purer than most." he smiled. He shrugged after Isa asked his question. "I just think it suits you --- or no, wait," he stared at him," no, yellow flowers!" he suddenly exclaimed in realization and looked at the dawn. "Just like the sunrise."

He moved around Isa so that he could see him in a backdrop of a cooling sunrise, his breath like mist in the early morning. Moss' curiosity became a gaze. Mesmerised. He seemed to realize he was staring too long and quickly said. "You look . . . nice. Like this."

Katsuya Katsuya

BD2564B8-B134-44E3-AB86-50AFDE50BDB7.jpeg
- Isa Bianchi -
“Hot springs picnic”

Isa snorted at the ‘purer than most’ comment, ears turning pink.

He blinked owlishly, eyes wide as the merman exclaimed. The redhead raised a disbelieving brow. “Yellow flowers? Like the sunrise?—-hm?” His line of sight stayed with Moss as he walked around Isa’s figure. As if he was trying to see a perfect light source to hit on the young human. Then he stood still on his right side. The beginning sun’s rays outlined his autumn hair that fluttered gently from the cooling breeze and his reddening cheek bone. The shadows tinted Isa a pastel blue. The petals of the flower had a slight warm glow from the sun behind as if it had a light within itself. Darkened indigo blue eyes widened in frozen surprise before they warmed up. Half-lidded, his cheeks plumped as he smiled with that familiar one corner higher than the other smile. Humbled and somewhat timid at the stare.

“Y-ya think so?”

Then he chuckled quietly, momentarily looking away before gazing back at Moss. His cat-like pupils were dilated, almost like chubby ovals. His smile sweetened. Isa reached for Moss’ hand and gingerly brushed his lips on the merman’s cheek. “ . . . Wanna feel something?” He asked before pulling the merman’s hand up and on his chest. Where his heart is. He can feel the speed, the drumming of a racing heart slightly pushing from underneath his shirt and chest.

”I feel like this whenever I see ya under the raising moon’s light. Whenever I remember.” The countless of times Isa has seen Moss under moonlight. His outline glowing from the cozy campfire, enriching his cinnamon skin. Teal eyes with an orange gleam from cooking or making tea. His white hair fluttering from the soft breezes with a slight shine from the moon’s warm light. It was magical.

————————

The pair reached the hot springs just as the sun was starting to lift off from the earth’s surface. Sky still in it’s pastel greens and blues with hints of orange and yellow. Hot steams swirled around, somewhat hiding the layered system of the hot springs. Warm waters from each natural pool poured into each other like mini gentle waterfalls, glowing a bright teal and purple color. Stones in the area had ice, frozen over with the same glowing purple and teal colors as the water.

There was a stone arch that’s covered in ice nearby the muffin-like boulder that seemed to be dripping in hot water from on top. Isa guessed it was a geyser of sorts by the way it steamed heavily there. The redhead suggested they set up the picnic besides Muffin peak (as Isa officially dubbed it so), to have enough shade from the sun and be near the hot springs. Then he started to set up the tent where they can change out of their wet clothes. He is going to assume that Moss will jump in any second now like at the beach.

“Be careful. Some of those pools might be smaller compared to others to jump in.” Isa called out, finishing the tent set-up.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes." said Moss breathlessly. His smile widened to a dopey one and cupped Isa's cheek when he came close. He nodded and felt his heart beat, and then smiled appreciatively at his next words, a little bashful, as he recalled with fond nostalgia their nights before they met again. He rubbed Isa's chest. "We are like opposites. Do you remember that night a wind blew my sleeping bag to our campfire and I tried to catch it and you saw my tahooki?" he chuckled. "Among all our nights together, I remember that the most."

They continued to chat. Moss climbed some of the trees and built their campfire that washed warmth over the entrance of their tent. You can always count on him to have the food warm, as he pushed a rock in and transferred whatever hot drink Isa prepared into his vintage oriental kettle to keep it nice and hot, and some creamy white pasta sauce with mushroom chunks in a small pot. Food is best served piping hot, and in the cold that will follow after their dipping, he wanted to make Isa as warm and cozy as possible starting with his belly.

He kept glancing at the hot springs eagerly and Isa seemed to have read his mind. "I will." Then he had an idea and grinned. He went over to the opposite edge, stripped off his clothes until he was wearing nothing but his dark patched up pants, then took a running leap to send a cannon ball splash towards Isa.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

“How can I forget?” Isa chuckled, leaning his cheek on Moss’ hand. “You turned so red that night...Like ya wanted to match my hair or something .” He quietly teased, smiling. And so, they continued to chat.

Trust in Moss to keep tea and food warm in cold weather. The redhead perked up from behind the tent when he saw the camp firepit. Like a habit, he snapped his fingers and sparks of glowing embers started to grow into full fledge flames. Cackling and snapping the wood. The water started to boil from the kettle, steam smelling like ginger and lemongrass as the fires underneath licked the metal. His mouth started to water at the smell of mushrooms and pasta waft in the air as the tent’s frame clicked into place. The tent was done and up.

Isa huffed, grinning as he went around the tent and decided to stay warm by the fire, standing. He still was a little nervous about going in—- as much he tried to convince himself that he dived into deeper and more colder waters before hand—-and wanted to build his courage first. The redhead couldn’t help his fear, not after what he did years ago when he was a teenager. When his Gramps had to save him from—

SPLASH!!

Isa sputtered, wide eyes, wet hair matted on his forehead and face. The back of his coat and shirt were soaked!! Frozen in place as his train of morose thoughts broke; where did the water come from?! Then things clicked and he spun his head around towards the closest pool. The pupils of his eyes shrunk into slits. “MOSS!” He couldn’t hold back a grin, chuckling as he yelled in disbelief.

”You grasshead! Imma get ya back, ya hear?!” Isa waved his fist at him and started to strip. Before jerking his shirt down, shivering. “H-haaa~ Cold.” Then he took a deep breathe, striping again though faster this time. Clothes flying and before the merman knew it, the redhead only had his shorts on. Dipping a toe in the glowing water before snatching it back out. Hesitation brewing in his eyes.

”. . . It’s not cold. It’s not deep.” Isa muttered to himself before sighing and just....jumped in. Heart racing fast-!

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. "Come get me, Isa!" he yelled. And ducked when Isa jumped in to avoid the steaming hot waves. Keeping beneath the pool, he swam forward and ran scratchy finger taps up Isa's legs as though he was some sort of crawling underwater insect.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa had his eyes shut tight, cheeks puffed. Legs curled and close to his body...he was floating in the water.

Only to stand straight up when he felt something scratching his legs. Eyes wide open as he popped his head out of the water to scramble with a loud gasp. Hands scratching on the snowy land to get a grip, slipping from the ice. Like a cat who wanted to escape the bathtub and couldn’t because of the slippery tiles.

“Ahhhh! What is that???” The redhead yelled, his imagination running free. He didn‘t even bother to see through the clear water in his panic. “Moss?! —- gasp! Moss!? It didn‘t eat you, right??”

He peeked over his trembling shoulder with one eye, not willing to let go or detach from the land.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"O! Isa, it's me, it's me!" said Moss immediately, his grin dropping after he emerged, replaced by a worry that he had gone too far. Quickly moving forward, he rubbed Isa's back placatingly. "It is I, only a Moss."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
The redhead relaxed under the merman’s touch, plopping his head on the snow. Staying still as Moss got closer-

Suddenly Moss will feel arms wrapping around his shoulders, followed by chest to wet chest contact. Red in his view as Isa hug tackles him into the water-

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Ah!"

Splash

Moss was laughing bubbles under the hot spring. He wrapped his arms around Isa and nuzzled, before bringing them up for air. White hair plastered to his face, he grinned. "Your face was priceless, though I do apologize if I went too far, Isa." he said sheepishly.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa nuzzled back, tucking his face in between Moss’ shoulder and neck. He smiled when he felt arms around him, squinting his eyes open to see the laughing face before he was nuzzled back. Then they went up to the surface. The redhead gasped in air and chuckled when he saw white hair plastered on the merman‘s face.

”I-It’s fine. I knew what I was getting myself into.” He stuttered, unraveling his left arm to comb Moss’ hair back. So he can see those wonderfully clear teals he loves so much. Isa grinned impishly at him. “I’m just happy I got ya back with that tackle.” Then he looked down at the water, straightening his legs to see if he can feel the ground with a toe. Just barely.

“I wonder why there’s a glow within the hot springs.” Isa mumbled and nipped Moss’ neck before trying to escape by hopping away in the water. Chuckling.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"O, good!" said Moss relieved. "I thought something worse was going to come later."

He looked down at the steamy glowing water that softly lit their features in teal. "Maybe it's because of lichen, or the hot spring is bringing up ragnite sediments from deep within the moun ---" Moss jumped from the nip, then hummed, and swam after Isa to hug him again and plant kisses on his neck. "Isaaaa, kiss my neck some more~" he purred.

After they settled in exchanging affections, Moss held Isa's hand as they watched the sunrise. Their picnic breakfast was on a piece of wood floating beside them, or at the edge of the stone pool. Every now and then, Moss would gently pour hot water on whatever part of Isa's body was exposed to the cold, or put his arm around his shoulders to keep them warm. "You know, yesterday, that was the first time we were apart since we got together. It made me realize I haven't done something for myself lately."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Hot springs”​

Isa laughed in surprise by how fast Moss can be while swimming, feeling his arms around his pale waist to hug him with splashes. The redhead squirmed from the ticklish neck kisses, smiling as he turned around to hug back. “Of course~“ He purred back.

As they settled down from their heated affections, Isa leaned his head Moss’ left shoulder. Squeezing his hand as they watched the slow sunrise. The redhead ate breakfast on the edge of the pool stone after almost dripping the plate in the hot spring. Not wanting to take a chance again. Then he’d snuggled next to the merman. Appreciative whenever Moss poured warm water on him when he felt cold and did the same after kissing his cheek, hand, or lips. Right now, the merman’s arm is around him. Isa had his arms around Moss’ waist—yes, they are very much tangled with each other and he felt very comfortable.

The redhead slightly perked his head up, wanting to see Moss’ expression as he talked. Then pondered. It was normal for him to not do things for himself as he focused on others more. So he flipped the idea and thought it was odd. Maybe Moss felt like it was odd that he hadn’t done something for himself lately?

”Then would ya like to change that a bit?” Isa asked, cupping water in his hands and raising it over Moss’ head to gently pour. “What would ya like to do that’s for ya?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' expression was that of simple realization, just pondering. He closed his eyes, smiling in appreciation when Isa poured hot water on him. "Yes . . . I miss working at the docks to be honest and hunting . . . but there seems to be no need for it now. I have so much loot, I've never had this much loot before. Did you know the primordial ward thingy sold for about three months worth of wages?" he said, amazed. "I can relax . . . which isn't a bad thing. I'm just not used to it I guess, but that's okay~" he wrapped his arms around Isa again and snuggled him. "I'll do my own thing later, right now, I just want to be with you." he kissed the side of his head.

"O! I forgot to ask, did you get Smoky back?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hummed, cupping his hands to gently pour more water on Moss’ head. He smiled. “No, I didn’t know. I knew demons tend to have rare items though.” Considering his job description, it’s not surprise that the primordial ward was expensive. However, he didn’t know how much it was worth. It was nice to know more about regular jobs and their wages.

His smile grew warm as he felt the merman’s arms around him, pulling him close and snuggled. Isa chuckled, wrapping his arms around Moss’ shoulders to keep him warm. “I’m happy that you can relax—hm?” He closed his right eye as Moss kissed the side of his head. He nodded happily.

”Yep~ Got my bike back from The Godfather. Plus a Phoenix feather.“ Isa mentioned, nipping his shoulder playfully. “I was thinking to give that to L since she‘s the only one who can use it.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Wow, you have a phoenix feather? Can I see later? Those things are rare! I heard you can find them in the Scorched Wastes."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Oh. I didn’t know that.” Isa said, blinking owlishly. Was he living under a rock this entire time or just wasn’t interested ? He has heard of Phoenix feathers somewhere but he didn’t payed much attention to it. “But yes, you can see it.”

”I also got a new book! I wanna show it to ya when we are dry.” The redhead exclaimed excitedly, bobbing side to side. Creating tiny waves. “I’ve been wanting to try it out now that I have one~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright~ Do you want to read together later?" he pulled the floating wood over to eat some of the creamy white pasta. "I bought some wine, we can have pizza too while we read~"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Alright~ we can read it later.” Isa grinned, leaning in close. Then he perked up and tilted his head, surprised. “Ya made pizza?? We can have pizza?”

Then he kissed Moss’ cheek, smiling. “I’m excited!” And he waddled over to the ledge to eat. Looking like a penguin with his head out and wiggling his legs above water.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Not yet." chuckled Moss, shaking his head. "Yes, we can cook it together too, if you want? Half your flavor, half mine?" He smiled when he kissed him. " So you like pizza~" He added interestedly, cataloguing it into the 'things-Isa-likes' shelf of his brain. Moss propped his elbow on the ledge and rested his chin on his palm. He watched him eat contentedly, glad Isa was enjoying himself.

In the comfortable silence that followed, where Moss playfully waggled eyebrows at him which evolved to making silly faces to make Isa laugh, the sky had turned a soft periwinkle blue. The clouds shed off their ember edges, and rolled across the sky fluffy white, casting moving shadows across snowy red grass and hot pools. Smoke rose from below the mountain from the direction of where the caravan was parked, the familiar scent of oak wood and spices wafting towards them. At first it smelled delicious, and then it smelled like something sweet was burning.

"Oh dear." chuckled Moss. " I wonder who's making breakfast with Wild and me out?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back