• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

When Isa walked back inside the caravan, he leaned against the door for a moment before gathering his thoughts and focused on the present. Whatever thoughts he had by that door didn’t interfere with his cooking as he became excited the more he helped Moss in the kitchen. It’s wonderful to see the merman this happy as he prepped the food. Cutting the veggies and passing them to Moss whenever he asked for them. Same with the seasoning and meat cuts. The kitchen smelled delicious and it made Isa’s mouth water.

He almost drooled on the cutting board, wiping off the saliva with his sleeve.

Isa listened to Moss’ adventurous story, raising a brow and frowning when he heard what happened to the mage. “That sucks. So? What happened after ya got on the ship?” The redhead perked up as another yell came from the storage room, brows furrowed in worry as he peeked in the short hallway that leads to where the yelling is coming from.

”Ya know...I’m starting to regret leaving L alone in there...” He mumbled. Another loud yell and Isa clicked his tongue.

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -
"West of Ancient Bind Mountains, The Fridge"

"When most of them were asleep, I slipped out of the big cages in my man form and stole back the goods. I almost got caught. I had to go back in the cage, transform again, puff up, and then hide the goods in my fluff. They thought I was having a stomach ache." He followed his gaze. "Do you want to go back and help?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Ah that was smart. I’m gonna guess that’s why the mage showed ya the polymorph spell.” Isa smiled, a bit tense from hearing the angry yells. “ . . . “

He is thinking about it, Moss can tell with the way he is staying silent for a moment. Then the redhead sighed and ruffled his hair in exasperation. “I do but I don’t even know if she wants help. I still remember what she said about not underestimating her when Sassy made the plan. Putting L as a last resort.”

“She thought that we all pinned her as weak or something. I don’t want to her to believe that when it’s not true.” Isa respected L. Not because she started this group but what she had to go through for making this group possible. Risking her life to send letters to strangers, some turned out to be Templars, and almost getting kidnapped. Plus her losing her friends...To Isa, she needed a break.

“Think I should knock on the door and ask? I feel like it’s just gonna piss her off if I offered help in front of that grumpy coot.” The redhead sighed again, leaning his head on Moss’ bicep. “...What do ya think, Moss?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

Moss' fingers played with Isa's twirly hair absently, rolling it around and making it curlier. "Maybe not knock and ask if she needs help. Maybe, knock and pretend you wanted to ask Vergil what he wants for dinner? We haven't asked him yet. And if it looks like L needs help, then you can stay?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa‘s smile relaxed when he felt his hair tugged lightly, soothing him. He hummed at he ideas, lids halfway closed. “That could work . . .” He muttered, suddenly not wanting to go yet. Vergil is in there with L, but still the old man is too much. With a quiet groan, the redhead gently nuzzled Moss’ bicep with a cheek before barely leaning away, pouting.

“Okay. I’ll pretend. . . Wish me luck, Tesoro.” Isa had a bad feeling that he might lose his temper somehow. So with a chaste kiss of good luck, the redhead stood up and walked over to the door. Hearing the yelling getting louder. Taking a deep breathe, he cleared his throat, mumbled something like “this is gonna fine. It’s gonna be fine.” before yelling back. His hand on the door handle and twisted it.

“Vergil! L! Want anything for dinner?” Isa asked, peeking his head through the sliver of an opening to see what’s up.

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

"Goodluck, agapiméni mou ~ muhhwa!" Moss suction cupped his lips, then grinned at him.

The moment Isa opened the door, he was greeted with cries of pain that made Moss jump in the kitchen behind him. A floating ethereal neon glowing serrated giant lollipop was whirring through Foxx stomach. It passed through like a ghost and there was no blood, but from his anguished muffled screams and the uncontrollable spasm of his body, it hurt.

"I'm sorry, but you have to taalk!" yelled L, sobbing hysterically. "Just tell me what kind of disease Giovanni unleashed in The Highlands! You're supposed to be protecting people!"

"AHHHHH!" yelled Foxx.

"AHHHHH!" yelled L, not liking all this pain. She snapped her head at Isa."LATER, ISAAAA!"

It was hard to tell who was louder, the little gnome or Foxx. L was . . . L was not used to torturing people at all . . . In a way, her inexperience made her scary because Foxx looked like what-the-heck-is-going-on? Like she was confusing and he couldn't predict her nor understand her, and it was this uncertainty that disturbed him.

"I-I DON't KNOW I TELL YOU! GIOVANNI FOUND A VILLAGE IN THE HIGHLANDS PLAGUED WITH SOME ANCIENT SICKNESS FROM A RUIN---OR---OR A CURSE, OR SOMETHING, AND SPREAD IT IN BIRD VILLAGE! THEY'VE DEVELOPED THE ONLY CURE IN VANAR AND ARE USING THAT AS LEVERAGE AGAINST GIANTSBANE, THAT"S ALL I KNOW!"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

A slam on the door followed by quick footsteps that stopped right beside L‘s left side reverberated in the room. She’d feel a gloved hand on her head, slightly ruffling her hair playfully as Isa’s voice hinted worry. “Hey hey. Breathe. Feel the air flow to your stomach and back into your lungs.” He sounded like he’s been through this before, as if he had to repeat it. “I know you’re angry, so breathe.”

Then he took a step forward, eyes narrowing and shadowed by his autumn red fringes. He stared at the heavily breathing templar. “Oi.” Isa growled. “Do ya know the symptoms of this plague or curse? What happens to the people who come in contact?” He better not lie about this.

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

L breathed, her sobbing subsiding. She waved her hand and the giant ghostly serrated lollipop withdrew from Foxx and he collapsed on the floor panting heavily and trembling.

"I heard fever, hallucinations, nightmares, they have a hard time breathing, but mostly they're killed in their sleep from . . . from heart attacks, from the things they see in their heads . . ." said Foxx wearily.

Vergil revealed that this was the sickness in his village. One he's been trying to find a cure for. It shocked him to see it being used as a weapon for warfare.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

There was a growl, getting louder and louder as Isa stayed silent. His trembling hands clenched into fists. “What is Giovanni’s reason to start a war with one of it’s allies? Where did Vanar get the cure from?” He asked, taking a deep shuddering breath to calm down.

“Better yet, does Vanar actually have the cure? It’s not a lie made by templars?

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Caravan -

"They want the portal. They want to learn how to make them . . . They want you too. You're Isa Bianchi, aren't you? You're the only one who's ever fixed them . . ." He shook his head. "I said I don't know. I've been told that they have it and are using it as leverage. That's it."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“. . . Ya guys know what ‘no’ means, right? It means I decline your feelings.” Isa half-heartedly joked. That’s not good. Should they get their hands on the portal—- who knows what sort of realm they put innocent people in? What sort of creatures that will come out and reek havoc? The redhead already had first-hand experience on how a different realm can be like and he was lucky that his ancient lord lives there and rescued him.

He should’ve destroyed the portal instead of fixing it.

”Any questions ya have, L?” The motorist slightly turned in his spot, staring at the gnome. Frowning.

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

"No, I've --- I've gotten everything I need." She plopped on the floor, rubbing the tears out of her eyes and calming down. "Sassy may have more things to say though, when she comes back. A private father-daughter talk. Do you have any more questions? Because I think I'll put him back to sleep."

Foxx looked wearily at the both of them, then scowled and spat at L. "Don't call that dishonorable abomination my daughter. I have no daughter. I lost her a long, long time ago."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Before anybody can say anything else, a dark boot strikes Foxx’s face with with enough force to lose a tooth, followed by a kick to the chest. A gloved hand roughly grabbed his white hair and pulled him in, getting a knee to the face before slamming him to the ground by his neck. Choking him. Staring down at the templar with dangerous glee are a pair of sickly yellow eyes that silently begged him to do more; give him another reason to torment him. A demonic grin stretched across Isa’s pale face, revealing sharp teeth. He stood over the old man, bending forward so that only him is in the Templar’s view. Making sure he kept their eye contact as long as he can.

”Remember, L? Sassy has no feelings towards this stranger. She doesn’t need to see him ever again.” Isa growled. Then he backed off and gave L enough space for her spell. “I’m done with him. Put the old fool to sleep.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

Foxx grunted in pain, splattering Isa's pants in blood from his mouth and nose. And there was shock as he looked up, choking, into those yellow eyes, but he said nothing. Though Isa could probably tell what he was thinking: monster . . . Foxx coughed for breath when he was finally let go. The little gnome immediately cast her spell, and unicorns appeared and booped him on the nose. The old man slumped on to the floor unconscious.

L wiped the spit off her, then carefully placed her other hand on Isa's knee. "Are --- are you, okay, Isa?" she asked in a small voice.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa numbly stared at Foxx’s sleeping body, silently processing what just happened. L would feel him flinch out of her hand subtly, slightly moving away from her as he nodded.

“Yea. I’m fine.” He mumbled roughly. “Just didn’t like that he spat at ya or called Sassy an abomination.“

He took a deep breath and sighed, pocketing his hands in his pants as he looked at L. Golden orbs still bright as ever. ”Are ya okay? Ya should wash up, heard that baths are a good way to relax after a horrible session. Can warm up the water for ya if ya like— ah, can ya two tell me what ya want for dinner?” He couldn’t shut up, not yet. He needed to focus on something else.

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

"Yeah, a bath sounds good, and I would love to have a warm bath!" smiled L, getting up and taking out a colorful string of beads to tie her messy hair, which she did without really any much mind so that it was a little skewed to the left. She looked blankly at the air for a moment, thinking. "Can I have forty six donuts? Do you know how to make donuts? The ones with cream inside them?" she made her way for the door, and opened it for the two men.

Vergil checked that the binds were secure before following the two. He asked what they were cooking, and said that he'd like the same thing Vidya was having. He also said that this news about the whole disease spreading was concerning him, and that he was thinking of leaving tonight and going ahead of them to Vanar. Check out this cure that Foxx was talking about and see if it was real.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Moss might know. I’m just assisting him.” Isa replied, holding the door open to let the other two go out of the room once he was out. Then he closed it behind him. Once he heard what they wanted, the redhead told Moss —-he’d see the golden hue too— and told him that he’s going to warm the barrels in the bathrooms. “Alright. Ya be careful then.” Isa said to Vergil after hearing his plan.

After warming the barrels, he walked down the stairs and stood by the entrance that lead to the kitchen. Isa watched Moss for a quiet moment, not moving as the merman enjoyed himself with cooking. Then he took a few steps, wrapping his arms around the merman‘s waist tightly from behind. Smooshing his face into his back.

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

There was a little scuffle at the door as L insisted she keep it open, finally tickle jabbing Isa's side to try and make him let go of the door. She went with him to tell Moss about the donuts, and it turns out that he does know how to make em, though they didn't have enough flour to make forty-six.

After the little gnome thanked Isa for warming the barrels, and there was enthusiastic splashing inside the closed bathroom, Isa would find Moss tasting the broth for the ramen, and then lowering the fire to keep it simmering. Everything was ready, except for the donuts and another batch of ramen noodles. Moss was kneading the dough, when he felt arms wrap around him.

"Hey, Isa?" He rubbed his arms with the part of his forearms that weren't covered in flour. "What's wrong?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

During that scuffle, Isa let’s out a ‘gnk!’ from the ticklish jab as he didn‘t let go out of sheer stubbornness.

“Hi, Moss.” He replied morosely. The redhead’s grunt muffled as he snuggled his face between his shoulder blades. Squeezing him tight before loosening. Taking a deep breath of Moss’ scent before sighing, slightly warming his back with that huff of air. “I. . . I just needed to hug ya.” He mumbled before peeking out from behind timidly.

”C-can I help?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

With a more stubborn huff and Vergil looking at them like what-are-you-two-doing?, L sidestepped and used both her little hands to tickle both of Isa's sides. And Isa was made to let go. "Ha!" said the gnome, victoriously, bowed with a smug flourish and gestured with her hand for Isa to continue on his way.

Later, in the kitchen, Moss tried to reach Isa's forehead to snuggle it with his cheek. "Of course, hug me as much as you want, Isa." he said, concerned. "And yes, I'd love your help. We need more dough, could you please mix up that entire jar?" Once Isa was beside him, Moss hugged his waist too, without touching him with his flour covered hands. "Did something bad happen when L was interrogating Foxx?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

With a snort and ticklish jabs, Isa let’s go of the door and ruffled her hair instead. Revenge for tickling him and left before she could tickle him anymore. “Ha-ha!”

Vergil stared on, thinking they were silly.

Later, in the kitchen, Isa tip-toed to meet Moss’ snuggle halfway. His lips quirked up as he snuggled back, already feeling better than before. “Okay. Thank you, Tesero~” He pecked Moss’ tanned cheek as he let’s go of his waist and pulled his gloves off. Then he rolled up his sleeves, revealing the black tattooed bands around his wrists and hands before reaching for the jar of flour. He grabbed a bowl, mixed in the flour with other ingredients that Moss told him to put in. Just as he stood next to the merman and started to knead the dough, the redhead felt arms around his waist.

“Hm?” Isa blinked owlishly, his now indigo blue eyes stared back into treasured teal eyes, and he pouted. Brows furrowed at the memory. “Dumb old man spat at L and called Sassy names...s-so...I snapped...and kicked him...three times.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

Moss smiled at him and checked out his tattoos and arms. Yeah, Isa looks cool.

He was surprised that bothered, Isa. "That upset you? I thought maybe you were used to doing much worse than that." He was starting to think that he was wrong to assume that. Perhaps, no matter how scary Isa is on the outside, he really is the sweet softie he knows on the inside. He squeezed his waist, thinking. "The first batch of pot stickers finished steaming, want to try one?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“ . . . I don’t regret doing worse, but I’ll always feel bad for doing them.” Isa replied, now playing with the sticky substance. Semi-absorbed with the new texture he is touching and unable to resist squishing it in his hands, watching it ooze out through his fingers. “I...I don’t wanna be like my uncle...who feels nothing.” He muttered quietly at the end as he flattened the dough with his hands. Then he dug his fingers in the dough.

”Is dough always sticky and stretchy?” He asked, now making a tower of dough.

Isa smiled warmly when he felt Moss squeeze him and perking up when the merman offered to let him try a pot sticker. So the redhead nodded enthusiastically, eyes shining brightly. “Yes please!”

Zer0 Zer0

- Caravan -

Moss noticed he seemed to like squishing the dough. That was new. He nodded at his words. "I don't think you will ever be like him." He looked in to his indigo blue eyes honestly. "And if ever you feel tempted to out of anger, I'll help stop you or bring you back, if you want me to." He squeezed his waist again and nuzzled the side of his head. He then smiled and nodded. "Yeah, Isa, it feels nice. You can even try throwing it at the wall or just down here on the table. It feels good to throw and smash it and punch it."

When Isa nodded enthusiastically at the pot sticker, Moss smiled again. He washed his hands and asked him to pick one of the the pot stickers from the covered bamboo steaming bowls. He went "Ahhhh!" happily, and offered it to Isa at the end of a chopstick, still all hot, steaming, and glistening.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I can throw it?!” Isa looked amazed at the dough as he continued on sculpting a mini tower. Then he squished it, watching it ooze again. “That’s so cool~”

Warm hands cupped his tanned cheeks, gently squishing them as Isa pulled Moss’ face in and aggressively nuzzled with his own redden cheeks and nose. Slightly booping their noses sometimes. He couldn’t hold back his affections, he couldn’t~ Moss is being so sweet~

”Thank ya. I’ll put my trust in ya in that regard.” He mumbled humbly. “If ya really want to, of course.“

Once he let’s go of his cheeks, the redhead paused for a second, and chuckled. “Oops. Ya got flour - yaaa~ heheh.” Not even looking for a towel, Isa pulled up one of his sleeves with his teeth and wiped away the caked flour and chunks of dough off his tanned cheeks. Being gentle in his touches. He hugged him tight afterwards and loosened his hug so Moss can offer him one. The redhead pondered and picked the meaty looking one.

Then he excitedly opened his mouth wide. “Ahhhhhh- nom!” He ate the whole pot sticker, his cheeks puffed up like a squirrel. Isa turned his head as he breathed out hot puffs of steam as the savory broiled pork and cooked in herbs made his tastebuds sing. Enjoying the nice burn on his tongue as the soup broth invaded his mouth. Once chewed and swallowed whole, the redhead hummed in glee, already hoping to have another soon. He’s drooling again.

”So good and warm~”Isa purred happily, the feline-like pupils dilated wide in his hunger. With the way that Isa stared at Moss, it was like a house cat that’s eagerly meowing loudly for more food.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back