• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vanguards OOC

What magic system should we focus on?

• Essence and Aura

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Arcane and Argent

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Arcane and Psi

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But yeah, it's true. Time is certainly not on our side. Hearsay that there's 6 weeks of high key training coming up for my company soon, which includes weekly trips to the overnight jungle warfare 'resort'. I have a feeling that it might be in a fortnight...
Yikes, that sounds hard.

That's fine but as time goes on so can the motivation. Perhaps I do mean to be pushy. The interest check was created Tuesday, today is obviously Friday. I was hoping to start roleplaying by tonight so we could get our introductions out of the way and start roleplaying in higher frequency for the duration of the weekend. Another weekend of boredum and I'll regret maintaining my excitement for this long

Patience is a virtue. I expect the RP to start by a fortnight or less, the characters to be completed by next week. The extras skeleton will be done in four-five days likely. The introduction, seeing the number of people and the quality expectation, will take about three days.

Patience is a virtue. I expect the RP to start by a fortnight or less, the characters to be completed by next week. The extras skeleton will be done in four-five days likely. The introduction, seeing the number of people and the quality expectation, will take about three days.
Time to find an additional RP to hold my attention in the meantime.

Oh and if people wanna ask, yeah. This is gonna be gritty. Anime-esque type setting aside, people WILL die if they do something stupid. This is gonna be modeled after that kind of anime, not DBZ.

That's a lot of OOC I don't want to read. Good morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back