• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vanguards OOC

What magic system should we focus on?

• Essence and Aura

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Arcane and Argent

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Arcane and Psi

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh and if people wanna ask, yeah. This is gonna be gritty. Anime-esque type setting aside, people WILL die if they do something stupid. This is gonna be modeled after that kind of anime, not DBZ.

Wrong. This is not anime-influenced at all, and anime influences are discouraged. The magic is defined and will have realistic repercussions, and the technology will have a hard tinge to it.

I will remind you all, our objective was to subvert and add originality to all those academy RPs. Action is scarce, poignancy is appreciated. There will be deep themes, deeper questions. Absolutely for the more dedicated people.

Wrong. This is not anime-influenced at all, and anime influences are discouraged. The magic is defined and will have realistic repercussions, and the technology will have a hard tinge to it.

I will remind you all, our objective was to subvert and add originality to all those academy RPs. Action is scarce, poignancy is appreciated. There will be deep themes, deeper questions. Absolutely for the more dedicated people.
Hence why I am here. And I welcome more character development.

Well to be fair, the opening arc will most likely be that.

I MADE MY CHARACTERS DESPAIR BAIT FOR A REASON.

Not quite. The opening will be dismal. This is not a normal education. This is a standalone, militaristic foundation that's responsible for defending their country from the Rot.

Elephantom Elephantom shadowz1995 shadowz1995 given the world... am I to assume we are playing in an "anime" type style where the the laws of the world can be defied/altered the more powerful the creature/character. Or is it more of a "realistic" take on a world in which has been taken over by Rot and characters are very limited and tied down by the laws of our physics, etc.?
I thought it was more scifi o .o

The List So Far..... shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (ayeee bb) Elephantom Elephantom

**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VAMPIRESSSS

HUMANS

Undecided/Hasnt Mentioned
  • Pretty much everyone else (too many ppl right now, not gonna tag)

Last edited:
So sleepy =^=
9ED16A3C6C201FC08347BBCD3AF08A11124483AD

The List So Far..... shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (ayeee bb) Elephantom Elephantom

**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VAMPIRESSSS

HUMANS

Undecided/Hasnt Mentioned
  • Pretty much everyone else (too many ppl right now, not gonna tag)
You can put me down as a human.

I'm going to work in a bit so hopefully nothing important goes on, lol

I'm not gonna say what characters I have in mind for the sake of being tagged less :V
It would be greatly appreciated if you did. This to keep count of how many humans and vamps we have in case we need spots filled or if we have to balance the sides.

But i understand the tagging thing, i could just put your name and not the actual tag? Like with out the "@"

It would be greatly appreciated if you did. This to keep count of how many humans and vamps we have in case we need spots filled or if we have to balance the sides.

But i understand the tagging thing, i could just put your name and not the actual tag? Like with out the "@"
1 vamp 1 human planned so far. And thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back