• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vanguards OOC

What magic system should we focus on?

• Essence and Aura

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Arcane and Argent

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Arcane and Psi

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And this thread wasn't? Really? I rather turn off DIscord notifications than thread notifications anyway, but I'm tempted every time I come back to pointless drivel here. But you do you, of course.
Oh I'm not arguing that this isn't bumbling drivel. I'm just saying that no where is safe. The shitposting is everywhere.

Ello everyone. Just woke up and heading to work. So, I read through everything for the most part and Ill try to address everything for the most part.

First, while this theme has elements from anime, main stream rp on this site, it is not that. I created this with the intention of taking two rather over used (and cringelike) main subjects and turning them into something hardcore and genuinely enjoyable for a wide audience. A different take on academies and/or vampires. Simple at the surface but with core depth underneath.

It is a realistic setting which is why we had such trouble with magic. Its hard to incoporate such a fantasy element into something realistic but since everyone voted what they did, Ive got the basics down in my mind. We have a foundation. Now we can get to building upon it. So thank you everyone for helping us attain a focus.

As my gruff co-gm stated, it is going to be realistic and thr mood is going to be dim snd dark. But tgats later on. For now, everyone (for the most part) are naive youngsters with their eyes full of fire and hearts to the brim with courage and expectation. Saving the world! Its only as things progress that everyone will see how fucked everything truly is. Look forward to it!

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Anaxileah Anaxileah The Faceless King The Faceless King @Mx.Silent Serf Ember Serf Ember Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Han JiHyo Han JiHyo simj26 simj26 Mistory Mistory @Elephantom Kloudy Kloudy Suzuken Suzuken slim slim Kent Kent Hachi Machi Hachi Machi deer deer Aukanai Aukanai E.Vasper E.Vasper Damafaud Damafaud Midnight2902 Midnight2902 Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Luckz Luckz Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary @Compass WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Steff__legit_trash__ Steff__legit_trash__ Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Cosmos Cosmos Nogoodname Nogoodname

For now, everyone (for the most part) are naive youngsters with their eyes full of fire and hearts to the brim with courage and expectation. Saving the world! Its only as things progress that everyone will see how fucked everything truly is. Look forward to it!
YAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS i love when reality hits characters and makes everything so dark >:D

makes for great chara development

The List So Far..... shadowz1995 shadowz1995 (ayeee bb) Elephantom Elephantom

**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

VAMPIRESSSS

HUMANS

Undecided/Hasnt Mentioned
  • Pretty much everyone else (too many ppl right now, not gonna tag)
You can put me down as a vamp

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Anaxileah Anaxileah The Faceless King The Faceless King @Mx.Silent Serf Ember Serf Ember Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat Han JiHyo Han JiHyo simj26 simj26 Mistory Mistory Elephantom Elephantom Kloudy Kloudy Suzuken Suzuken slim slim Kent Kent Hachi Machi Hachi Machi deer deer Aukanai Aukanai E.Vasper E.Vasper Damafaud Damafaud Midnight2902 Midnight2902 Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais Luckz Luckz Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary Compass Compass WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Steff__legit_trash__ Steff__legit_trash__ Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha Cosmos Cosmos Nogoodname Nogoodname

Alright. So in terms of what Im seeing, Ill give everyone some enlightenment on the discord thing.

When nothing is happening, yes everyone is just shitposting and having fun. Which by the way, I encourage. The rp is going to be serious enough for everyone. But theres one issue and thats that I am driving a lot everyone. Im a driver that transports high grade meds to rehabilitation centers, treatment centers, ALF homes and all that good jazz. So its hard for me to put up detailed posts explaining the world to everyone.

On the discord however, ANYONE that has asked me a question about the roleplay has gotten a long, detailed answer on how I plan to make things, about the world, how the planning is coming along and so on and so forth. The reason being because im on the Voice channel.

This doesnt mean we gotta talk of course. In fact, most people just type and I answer in kind by talking and I go very into detail with the story Im still expanding upon.

I encourage people that have questions to ask em to me there. I WANT to answer your questions but, of course, if no one is asking questions and are just messing around, then Im going to be doing the same. Im not just going to sit there like a grouch and mutter to myself, waiting for someone to come along and ask me something.

Not to reprimand anyone but I would like this cleared up. Yes its hyperactive crazy bullshit but you can get a lot of information out of me if you just ask me. I can only text/type so much while I drive.

Yeah, pretty much what Shad said. So much shit is apparently going down in this rp and y'all are missing the deets in the vc. :/

Besides, who doesn't enjoy insta-shitposting rather than having to refresh all the time?

I second this ^ hes giving out a lot of good stuff in the voice channel. Yall dont even have to talk, I dont, I just listen and theres some good ideas coming out of his mouth, so if you really wanna know, then just drop in and listen peeps.

I would also like to add that even if you don't have a discord username and app, you don't need to download it. You are free to click the link, add a random name so people can know who you are and use it online! I know some people may not have downloaded discord or actually signed up for a username and password, but the system itself allows you to join in a chat through the link by just inserting a name and joining in discord via online / website pages [idk what it's called]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back