• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

The sunlight came from the ditch that Ben had hidden in earlier as he would begin to feel his Stomach filling up as if he was eating seabiscuit.

(He is like eight feet underground, to reach the surface would be to dig upwards. The dirt was beginning to crack from the tunnelling and the water pressure, not because it was a cave exit. Up river would bypass the water ditch he hid in earlier, but where Ben was swimming that would be the bearest route to the surface.)

Ben sat up and rubbed his head. He was lost again. He went forward to the only path he could use and tried to figure out what had happened when he opened the crack.

He was back at the Peasent housing of Golatsi as all the streets seem to be deserted safe for a few stumblig footsteps in the distance.

Ben remembered the path the group he had come with had used to travel in the city. He went the same way to get back to the fields he had fought zombies at before meeting the war chief.

"What has happened to the chief?" Ben asked. Although he didn't know that man but a little, felt worried about him.

“We don’t know!” said the warrior “He’s supposed to be back here!” “Do you have any ideas?” inquired another warrior

"I don't know... where did you see him last time?" Ben asked in confusion. It wasn't easy to lose a commander during a fight.

"He wasn't with us. We had another guy as the leader... So... has he been left in the city alone? Where were you suppose to meet?"

Ben bit his lower lip. "It's really hard to find him in such a big city." He said. "After this yansi city is a temple of were coyotes... I couldn't believe that if I hadn't seen them with my own eyes... so we can't go that way to look for him. If the slaves inside the city would help us we had more chance to find a clue about him."

"I hate to go back there... but you are right." Ben said then looked toward the city. "How should we begin? After the comotion I caused yansis must be on their toes... they'll detect us quickly."

“We should walk on the outside of the city and infiltrate their temples one by one!” said the warrior “There must be five of them in Golatsi alone, so the Chief could be in any one of them.”

"Their temples? There was one behind the city that belong to coyotes... and it seemed too complicated to get in and out without guidance. We can't just search all of them... we're going to get caught." Ben said with widened eyes. "We need a way to make sure if the chief is in before infiltrating."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back