• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

“Here’s my vision: Our own colony in the north of this land where anyone can be anything they want to be.” said Stefan “People can be practically whatever they want to be and we will rule as Magi (Witch) & Gemali (Wizard). We will have modern innovations from myhomeland with the interconnectedness of your ‘fatherland’ as you put it”

Magi smirks. "A seasy as drinking water, huh? Do n't you think that you're deciding for me?" She shook her head. "I'm tired of being responsible for everyone and everything. I want to lleave and you can't persuade me to stay and start another struggling colony in the wild lands." She paused and imagined probable futures for them. "I like you Stefan but seems that I'm going to go on a voyage and you're going to make home here... Ironic isn't it?"

“That‘ll be after the voyage” said Stefan “I’ll propose the idea to one of our viceroys and see where it goes, okay?”

"I can't promise your that far. Who knows what will happen in a year or a few days ahead." Magi replied but she was happy about traveling with Stefan.

“Fair point” considered Stefan looking forward to the voyage himself

Meanwhile near the villaige by cliffside, The central mountains branch of the Yansi army had each gathered in an underground tunnel as hordes of them ran out of the mine’s enterence as Archers once more stood their ground.

"I thought I've destroyed all of their underground bases..." Ember told himself. "How many arrows are left? If we don't have enough to take all of them, we have to send a few men sneaking back and gather what we have used before." He said before putting four arrows on the bow and pulling its string. After a second, his arrows flied and landed in eye, neck, chest and guts of four yansi.

Finally, Ben returned carrying five fish in his arms. Magi was surprised by the catch and started making a small bonfire right away.

“I’ve got Seven” said one of the archers as the others would follow suit “Those beasts have bases laced throughout these mountains, so we need to deal with them!”

“Ain’t this place ideal” said Stefan trying to make small talk with Ben.

"We could deal with them by smoke and fire if I knew about it before... Maybe it's not too late. With hay and manure we can fill tunnels with smoke. We just have to drop them in and set them on fire." Ember suggested.

Ben shrugged. "I prefer to have clean clothes and nice house..." He said then looked at Stefan while Magi was roasting the fish. "...and you need a pair of pants!"

“From where, sir” asked the archer “They’re advancing on us?”

“The yansis took my pants!” exclaimed Stefan “And worse still, they attempted to render me an undead servant!”

"Where? Of course everywhere they are coming out through. They are not really advancing yet but we don't know what's going on down there so we should empty tunnels and underground hideouts." Ember said.

"What?!" Both Magi and Ben asked with shock. "Why didn'y you say so sooner?" Ben asked in disbelieve.

“Are you suggesting we burrow, sir” asked the archer not knowing Ember’s true form.

“I was concentrated on healing!” exclaimed Stefan “Besides, my wounds only started to hurt when you opened up my cell door.”

"You're so self centered dude!" Ben said. "What troubles me is that they might have more undead servant than you expect." He explained. Magi turned the fish to roast the other side. "That's another reason to hate them and their so many gods..." Magi said.

"Do we really need to do so?" Ember asked. "I was talking about clearing the tunnels they have used to hide in not getting them more tunnels... unless you have a plan to capture them by burrowing..."

“if we get back there, they’ll have a legitimate reason to imprison us” said Stefan “Second, How are we even going to free them all when there’s probably thousands of them throughout the empire!”

"It's not about setting them free... undead servants are going to be part of enemies that we might face. We have to know how to deal with them." Ben explained. Magi had finished cooking the fish. She got up and gave each of them a pair. "They might be chasing after us... we have to go to the next untainted village and find our way to where our comrades are." She said.

"Not far away. This lake is so rich that I'm sure we'll find a village if we track the stream that feeds it." Magi answered.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go." Ben said. He had already finished his meal but Magi was eating slowly without much care.

Stefan was almost done with his second fish, but said “sheesh, are there squirrels running around inside you or something.”

"Nope... I'm just worried about ants getting into you if you keep sitting on the grass with bare butt!" Ben said smirking. Magi chocked on her food as tried to hold her laughter back.

"No. And I'm in a hurry to find you something and take back my shirt." Ben replied childishly. "Fine, I'm done. Let's go." Magi said as tossed bones and head of the fish in the fire and cover them with dirt. Ben sprang to his feet and pulled Stefan up by arm. "You can't be the lazy one now." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back