• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Stefan pondered for a moment wondering what would work for dealing with the undead “Well I need a staff, some herbs and mayb a couple of sigils fr good measure”

"I can bring you my herbs." Star said and went off to her hut to bring her bag of herbs. "What's a staff fo you? Does any kind of wood stick do?" HawkEye asked.

"Ok... I'll get you a stick. But tell me, are you going to fight yansi with it?" HawkEye asked. Star returned in hurry carrying a rather large and puffy bag. "Here you are Mr... what's your name?" She asked as handed him the bag of herbs.

“Yes, I will use it to cast spells that will be sure to keep those beasts and their zombies at bay” Said Stefan before turning toward Star “You can just call me Stefan”

Hawkeye nodded and ran quickly to fetch a stik. "What are... Zom... bies? Are they some sort of bees?" Star asked in confusion.

“They’re more like renimated corpses who have no soul and serve their master” explained stefan “Yansi call them Undead servants and they tried making me one of these undead Servants”

Star gasped and covered her lips by her hands. "My poor husband... what if they have done this to him?" She asked with shaking voice and tears rolled down her chicks. "I... I'm going to bring sigils from... sage's hut..." She said and ran to the center of the village.

Star returned with a box and gave it to Stefan. "Please... please do whatever you can to save him. These are what the mage usually uses... the sigil might be in this box." She said. Meanwhile, HawkEye arrived with the stick she had promised. "Can you use it as a staff?" She asked him then looked around. "Where is your friend?" She asked as couldn't see Ben anywhere.

Stefan would grab the box and his stick before saying “Yes, of course I could” and once Hawkeye came back and asked about Ben, He answered ”He’s probably dozing in the Sun. I used a chief’s mask to give him the power of the Oak”

"Power of the oak?" Both women asked together. "I don't know about that but... if you want to find him, you might go ask Spider about it..." Hawkeye whispered.

"Well... Spider is the most beautiful but unfortunate widow of the village." Star explained. "She's gotten married three times and the yansi has killed her husbands. But she is so unlucky that still doesn't have a child. She has sworn to become a mother and so... she's always the first one who picks on guys who come to the village. Does your friend care about leaving a child behind?" Hawkeye asked.

“Maybe, but she’ll have to come with him because he kind of lives all over the place” said Stefan “He’s a sailor or at least an aspiring sailor.”

Hawkeye and Star looked at each other then Hawkeye burst to laughter. "She won't... ph, do think she cares about the man? She only wants the baby..." She said while still laughing hard.

“Well, where I come from having a child without marraige is seen as immoral” said Stefan “You might ask him about it, but somehow, I doubt he’d be interested”

Hawkeye shrugged. "This is bad, I know. But Spider has gone mad. She may marry him if he wants but she won't go with him... hey, do you know how to cure madness? You could heal her brain... or maybe it's her soul that is tainted..."

Hawkeye led the way to a small hut on the edge of the village. "Go meet her. I prefer to not get involved." She said and stood aside. Stefan wasn't anywhere near or inside the hut. Spider was sitting in front of the door alone. She had a rabbit on her laps, stroking it with love.

"What predicament?" Spider asked then looked up at Stefan's face and smiled. "Would you like to be called cute or handsome?" She asked softly.

[Index title: The Cursed ones]

“No, but i am an aspiring mage and they’ve told me that you might be cursed” said sefan “I’m here to see if I can see what’s wrong and if i can help”

"No, I'm not." Spider replied kindly. "I'm just too lonely. Would you like to come in and drink some brewing?" She asked him as let the rabbit go and stood up. She was just a little shorter than him and her sleeveless dress revealed her fine and slender body.

“I’m already seeing someone, but I do know of someone who might be interested” Said Stefan looking around past the hut to see if Ben was nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back