• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy uncharted land

Ben scratched back of his head in confusion. "I don't know what you're talking about, but can they be worse than yansi?" He asked.

"The eastern people of dark woods seek blood of tribes that dare war with them" said a chief as another piped in "They also turn themselves into hideous beasts using masks and animal skins."

"Still they should be warned about yansi... if they don't already know..." Ben said after hearing about chiefs' fears. "You can talk to them, cant you? And if they're fearsome warriors them they'll be useful against buffalo head men."

"Well we're not going to no eastern woods!" Exclaimed one of the chiefs as another said "Listen, Ben has a point they may be barbarians, but they'd be useful in the fight against Yansi!"

Ben listened to arguments for a few minutes, feeling that his presence wasn't required. "Err... gentlemen... and ladies... I'm not a strategist so if you allow me, I'd better go back to my friends." He said.

"The eastern woods tribe are probably wearing their skins as clothing!" Exclaimed a chief "Oh come on!" Bickered another "When have they been known to do such a thing!" "They do blood revenge and wear unrefined animal leather, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to see one of those Lowers wearing human leather!" "QUIET!" Boomed the chief that was physically with Ben "He rode for two weeks to get here if I'm not wrong, maybe the eastern woods tribe is different from those savages. He has come from a world away and I would give anything to see the crafts of his people. I don't have a lot of seasons left and it would be nice if I could actually see more of Ben's kind before I have to ascend the great cosmic stream!" The other chiefs were now silenced as a long minute passed before a male chief inquired "Now, can Ben describe the eastern forest tribe he's thinking of and if they are anything like our eastern forest tribe?"

Ben was wondering about cosmic stream when was questioned and gave his attention back to voices. "Eastern forest... did I even mention that? When your said there are savage people in woods of east I thought they might join us as well... but actually, I've come by a ship. And we anchored near the coast probably at north-east... at first we weren't welcome at all; there was one tribe that attacked us by spears and arrows... anyway, we visited the island of two guardian dragons... and then a peaceful tribe... we got involved with a witch who followed us in our adventure... we were welcomed by prairie clan... the dragon queen obsessed one of our experts... while searching for a solution to save her and the world, we met another dragon who was actually a half dragon and the guardian of some portal... we started a search for mages to seal the queen but found yansi on our way and realized they were almost as dangerous as the queen... an now I'm here, wishing for a solution to defeat yansi and take back all mages to seal the dragon. If we don't save mages soon enough, the dragon queen who is called Orm will destroy everyone and everything, even the yansi. " He explained his mission once more before talking about his people because it seemed that chiefs hadn't taken the matter seriously enough. "And about my people... Just like you; we make clothes and cook meals. We herd animals and plant seeds. We have leaders, kings and queens to guide our soldiers and protect our peace... we also make roads and ships to travel in order to keep our lands in contact and discover more of the world we live in."

The chiefs stopped arguing as one said "peaceful, now that sounds like a good people. Shall i come to the villaige by tobacco fields or do you want to come to my villaige?"

Ben looked at chief of tobacco village, thinking that the other man have been talking t him, then realized that the other chief had questioned him; the sailor. "I? I made a few suggestions but I'm not really useful in this situation... I have to talk about it with my friends first... and then I might go back to the coast to wait for captain. Once he arrives I can ask for his help." He said and paused to to think for a few minutes. "Also... you can send your men to meet him on his ship." He suggested.

"That would be great" said the chief grabbing a small bowl of water before explaning to the other chiefs "So, here's my plan: Ben's Cap-ten will come to the eastern woodland coast and I shall send for two warriors. One of my clan-sons and daughters shall tend to the villaige while I am away, is this understood?" The chiefs all repeated "Yes, elder chief" replaid the other chiefs "Than this means farewell" said the tobacco chief before pouring the water on the insense. It extinguished and the two blue beacons dispelled, cancelling the link between Chrystals.

Ben watched the thin smoke till it disappeared then faced the elder. "It's time for me to go back to my friends. but before that... can I rest in your village for a couple of hours? It's going to be a long ride..."

Ben thanked the chief and left his wetu to look for a proper wigwamp to rest. He asked a random villager about it and was guided to a small one on the edge of village. The tired man found to shelter soon and got into it then fell asleep on a piece of cured skin immediately.

Far away from tobacco village, Sparrow was looking for Stefan with a young girl and a teen boy on her tail.

Sitting Bear would sit firmly on his newfound stead worridly saying "What if we never find Seffren or whatever?" as they would come to a villaige by a patch of potato sproutlings. Unbenounced to them ,however, two youths from one of the traitor villaiges were out to ambush the small group. The youths were about 300ft away on horseback and armed with copper-tipped arrows.

Last edited:
Sparrow who had been surprised by boy's betrayal, hardly dodged the arrow and it pierced her arm. When she was still shocked, the girl kicked the bow out of boy's hand. "You shameless spy. Since when have you been plotting this?" She growled. "Who... who is the science teacher?" Sparrow asked in confusion.
(I've forgotten names of the boy and girl who were traveling with Sparrow. Sorry.)

Ambush
Stefan is in the villaige by potatoes (pop. 31) Cringing at the smell of the villaige's peace pipe before being handed the pipe itself. Stephan took an inhale and the hazy, gritty smell before caughing out the fumes. "Ugh" said Stefan "How do you get on like this!?" to this, the elders laughed and said "We are always used to it, we do this everytime someone comes from far away"

As the last pipe came around, Stefan spotted Swallow, sitting bear and Willow riding toward him. Stefan looked toward the dostance as the chief of the villaige asked "What brings you so far" To wotch Stefan replied while pointing at the posse "They did, we're on a quest to contain the malevolant Dragon, Orm"

Sparrow sighed in relief as found Stefan. "Finally!" She said and sat beside the man as he had spoke about her to elders. "A quest to seal the queen of dragons." She added then looked at the spell caster. "I hate to be left behind so decided to find you guys, but it was really hard to find your trace." She spoke to him warmly.

Sitting on the barren ground, Mitra was watching her host's quick and nervous movements as he worked to provide food for both of them. She found him worried about something. "Is it that bad, my condition?" She asked innocently. The man turned pale and shook his head. "Why do you say so?" He asked. Mitra sighed and stood up to go back into the cave. "Because it's obvious." She replied.

"Sorry" said Stefan "They told me that this was a villaige of elders" As the youths came closer to the villaige, Sitting bear looked at the youths in recognition of who they are before makingong the cut-throught resture towards them.

(sorry, I didn't get the last sentence correctly.)

"No, I'm sorry for interrupting you. We have left the Orm/Mitra person with a dragon shape shifter... what was his name? He lives in mountains." Sparrow pushed her brain but couldn't remember the name. "Can you help us about it? Last night I dreamed of Stefan's friend; Ben. I saw him going to the cave of black stones and some great mages were going ahead of him... but Orm was keeping that man and the girl she has possessed in her claws not letting them go... and then I saw nothing but red... fire and blood..." She explained and trembled as remembered the stress she had during that nightmare.

(the gesture that involves swiping the fingers over the neck to indicate that one should not do something)
"What!" exclaimed Stefan "We need to get to Ben right away"

(Scary! What was their mistake?)

"Why are you panicking? It was just a dream." Sparrow said and shrugged indifferently. "My dreams have never been of any value...You're right about rejoining with him but first finish what have you began. She added then looked at clan men. "Would you please inform me about the result of this session?" She asked.

"Of course" said the elders as Sitting bear signed and gestured his plan that detailed getting willow off the horse and taking Sparrow hostage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back