• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kyle looked at her and blushed, "Thanks. It's just being perfect is the goal to make sure everything goes well. I have to master at least half of the training before I become leader and I haven't really managed much but Science."

Rowan smiled some and thought a moment. "Make your goal helping people and I think that maybe it won't be so hard to seem perfect then." She suggests.

Kyle smiled at her, nodding, "I will keep that in mind. I will do that, hopefully I will be okay."

Kyle smiled at her, "Thank you, Rowan, I am sure that I can with you having fair in me. Knowing someone does."

Kyle smirked, "Let's eat then, before it gets any colder, my father will come if he has time."

Kyle smirked as he motioned her to go head and start to eat, he let her serve herself first before he served himself and started to eat, himself. "So, do you have any questions being here?"

Rowan smiled and started to eat. She shrugged a little. "I'm more just trying to figure out where I fit in and how things will go from there.

Kyle nodded, "Maybe you should take the test then, maybe that will help you get settled better. Unless you wnat to try going back?"

Rowan shook her head. "I don't think I could ever go back. I'd rather stay here and take the test and see what happens I think."

Kyle smiled, happily, "I'm glad you want to stay, I think it would be really cool to see who you are."

Kyle smirked, "You know, when I took the test, I probably wasn't looking forward to it as much." he teased.

Rowan laughed some. "Not sure I would be too if I grew up in this, but it's kind of exciting to find a different part of myself."

Kyle smirked, "Sometimes it can be, but I don't think that is something that I look forward to in the same sense."

Kyle smirked, "Simply because I know that knowing this place, you might find a place that makes it hard for us to be friends."

"Oh..." Rowan says quietly. She hadn't thought about that. "But with you being the next head I would still get to see you? And...and I mean we could still try." She says, not sure why she hated the idea of. It being friends with him.

Kyle smirked, nodding, "That is kind of true isn't it." he sighed, "But maybe we can find a way around that part too?" he suggested.

Kyle nodded, "You're right we will have a lot of time together before then.How about lunch, tomorrow. I can help you get ready for what to expect?" he suggested

Kyle blushed, "Well, it's my job to make sure that you are comfortable and I figure it would be helpful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back