• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rowan smirked at her quick explanation and grinned a little. “Good to keep in mind.” She said with a smile. But as Iyana walked towards the door she stepped forward. “Wait, why does me being third generation matter?” She asked, her curiosity about what she was only growing. “And the shadow blades...?”

Iyana smirked as she looked to Rowan, "Because the longer Sight is in the Blood Line the strong it becomes. I am the first and Kyle* is second generation and you are third, your Sight is the strongest of the three of us. That's why not even my Shadow Power is strong enough to hid me from you." she stated before she turned to Rowan, while standing in front of the door, "You should see if you can train a bit, I am sure your next Sight test will start soon."

((Sorry!!! I never got a notification :( ))

Rowan hesitated. “Wait, can you help me train? I don’t even know where to begin to start for training. Not for my sight. I just...see things.” She said. She was sure she’d fine without Iyana’s Help. But the other woman’s assistance had been incredibly useful to her and she was of course curious about Iyana.

Iyana smirked, "Why don't you work on the skills you know?" she suggested. "There is one thing that can't be taught the right way and then there are things that can be taught." she smirked as she moved towards Rowan, "I can tell you that teaching you what I know, is going to take a lot more time then you have, I am sure."

Rowan smirked a little but nodded her understanding. “Well I look forward to whenever I can learn bits and pieces from you then. And I hope I can truly be as helpful as you want too. But I’ll work on what I can to learn as much as possible.” She said. She was incredibly nervous, and ironically felt calmer about it all with Iyana at her side but she knew the other woman had things to be here for and couldn’t be around the entire Time.

Iyana smirked, as she patted Rowan's head, "I would suggest you be ready." she said before looking back at the tower, "Come, we are going to be late." she said as she moved them from outside the tower back inside, "Very late." she said before she started to walk without checking Rowan was following."

Rowan looked to her curiously but then moved quickly to follow her to the tower. Her nervousness growing. She knew she had her tests coming up soon, and she needdd to be training more, but then she also needed to keep focused on her mission with Eric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back