• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Brandon smirked, nodding, "Maybe he was heading that way, but I kept up with him pretty well, until he headed this way."

Brandon smirked, "Don't worry about that, I know how to make sure that we know what he is after."

Rowan nodded and then sighed. She looked down at her wrist where she still had her watch. "Oh! I have a dinner I have to make it to." She says. Surprised at how much time it was.

Brandon and Hayden looked at her and Hayden grinned, waving her off, "Go. We will manage without you and if anything changes we will let you know." she assured her.

Rowan couldn't help blushing as she smiled. "Thanks." She says as she turned and went back towards Kyle's office. Trying to remember where she was actually supposed to meet him.

Hector sighed when he was out of the room, when he noticed Rowan and smirked, recalling what Kyle had mentioned, "Hey, you seem in a rush." he commented.

Rowan slowed and grinned. "Sorry. Kyle asked me to join for dinner and I was late." She says, blushing sheepishly.

Hector smirked, nodding, "Right, he mentioned that." he said, motioning down the hall, "How about we go together?"

Dakota smiled and nodded. "Yes. Thank you Hector." She says, clasping her hands in front of her as she walked.

Hector smirked, "Have you thought about what you plan to do? About your father's room?" he asked, curiously, "It's important for you to have a place and his room is not exactly what I would expect you to stay in."

Rowan shrugged. "I'm. It sure. It still smells like him, but right now I don't know if it's appropriate for me to stay there. I mean are there other rooms I could stay in?" She asks, looking to him.

Hector looked at her and chuckled, nodding, "There are a few." he sighed, "But normally one would be assigned a room depending on their position."

"Right...that complicates things. Hayden was telling me about the simulated test. I know I have a lot to learn but I think doing it as soon as possible would offer a more accurate outcome...if it's alright with you. And not too late for me to try." She says.

Hector looked at her and smirked, "Well, it's not something that happens, but that will be fine. I don't mind getting it done and making sure that your placement is just as the others were."

"Are you sure?" She asks, a little excited. She wanted to be so much more useful than she was now. "I mean I'm willing to try almost anything but I figure if I'm here now, I may as well at least attempt to be useful."

Hector looked at her with a smile and nodded, "Yes. I will even be able to assign you a trainer when you do manage to find your place."

Hector stopped at a door, "Why don't you go in, I will be there soon. Just let Kyle* I had a matter to deal with first." he commented, motioning her to go in.

She looked to him curiously and then nodded. "Alright. Thanks." She says as she stepped inside, looking to see if Kyle* was there yet.

Rowan smiled some and shrugged. "I'm not sure? They're looking for Eric. He had to escape and I don't know what to do to be useful." She says.

Kyle smirked, "Well, when they do catch him, make sure when he escapes again that they don't look for him."

"How?" She asks with a smile, she sighed. "I'll figure it out. I'm sorry, it's my mission." She says, waving her hand a little as if dismissing her own worry.

Kyle smirked nodding looking at her with confidence, "I am sure that you will be able to do just that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back