• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kyle smiled, "Oh, speaking of which. I was going through a file and thought you might like to see it. It was your father's."

Kyle smirked, "Well, it's his first mission to the human world, I think it's when he first saw your mother."

Rowan looked up to him and smiled. "Really?" She asks quietly. She had read his journal and his first thoughts, but reading the mission file would be another side of him.

Kyle looked at her, "Because when you read it, it will take you to then and you just have to remember none of it is real."

Kyle grinned at her, nodding, "I just thought it might help you with everything and then tomorrow we can talk about the test."

Rowan smiled and nodded. "Is really like that." She says. "Thank you kyle. You've done so much to help me to feel welcome." She says.

Kyle smirked, "That is my job. I know I'm not but our families were meant to be arranged this generation. I can at least make sure you don't feel like an outcast."

Rowan smiled. "Well I am grateful for it." She hesitated a moment. "Kyle does it mess things up if we aren't still arranged?" She asks.

Kyle looked at her and sighed, shaking his head, "Not really? It slows down the usually plan of a family and training and all of that, but I'm sure that someone will find me appealing at some point."

Rowan smiled. "Well I find you very appealing. I know someone else will too if they don't already." She says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back