• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kyle smiled but said nothing on it, he just nodded. He sighed as he went back to eating.

She watched him a moment and then offered a tiny smile before turning her attention to her own food. Too soon though they were both finishing and she found she wasn't quite ready to leave his company just yet.

When he was done, he sighed, "I should probably get you to your room, before it gets late. I am sure your mission can be handled by Brandon for a few hours without you."

Rowan smirked a little. "You think so?" She asks playfully. "I am also supposed to be moved from my father's room aren't I?" She asks

Kyle* smirked, "You don't have to, if you don't want to. It's up to you. At least until the test is done. After that, you will have to."

Rowan smiled a little but then nodded. "I would like to. It still reminds me of him." She says with a small smile.

Kyle* smirked, "Well, then you should wait until the test is decided to take place before you worry about leaving his room." he assured her as he motioned to the file, "Why don't you take some some time before lunch to look at a few pages of that. It might help you to watch your father in action when he was younger or your age, before your mother. Maybe even after he saw her."

Rowan smiled in thanks and then looked to the files, reaching for them. "Thank you Kyle. Your help and support really mean a lot to me." She says with another smile, looking back up to him. If it's alright I'll take these to my father's room to look at them so I'm not disturbing anyone. Unless they need to stay here?

Kyle* smirked, nodding, motioning her forward to walk with her, "I'll take you to your father's room and you can rest there." he assured her.

Rowan smiled happily. "Thank you." She says. She enjoyed spending time with him and she was pleased that he was so willing to take time out of his busy life to offer her assistance or offer company. She started forward, going towards her father's room

Kyle* smirked, "You know, I think you will be great at the test, you should probably think of when you want to take it."

((Sorry I didn't see the notification for this one))

Rowan glanced to him. "I get torn about it. I want to take it as soon as possible. I am curious and anxious to know. I feel like I need more work but I think taking the test sooner rather than later would be good." She says.

Kyle* nodded, as they walked, "I am sure that after your mission would be the best time. You know, focus on one thing at a time."

"Right....the mission." She says. She was nervous for that but she wanted to prove to everyone that she could do it.

Kyle* sighed, as he took her hand as they walked, "Everything will be fine. I am sure by the time you finish the mission everything will work out and you will be ready for just about anything." he assured her and he couldn't help believe it would help her with the test.

Kyle* chuckled, "You don't really need it, I am sure. There is very little help you will need after the test, so if you do need help, I am happy to give it to you."

"Good. I'd call you a friend and it'd give me a chance to see you. I'm sure you'll be busy with your duties." She says.

Kyle* smirked, nodding, "I will find a way for us to hang out and be friends. That way you know that you have me on your side."

Rowan smiled again and stopped as they arrived at her father's room. She turned to him and without warning hugged him tight. "Thank you again Kyle." She said.

Kyle* hugged her back, he smiled "Any time, Rowan, I will be glad to help you any way that I can."

She nodded, holding the hug a little longer. It felt good and it felt safe even if just for a moment. "Thanks." She sighed and finally pulled back. "I'll see you later Kyle." She said gently as she moved to open the door to her father's room.

Rowan sighed, but was smiling as she stepped into the room and shut the door behind her. She liked Kyle* and she thought that maybe it wouldn't be hard to fall for him if they stuck to tradtions and she became his betrothed. Yet...there was a part of her that felt like that wasn't quite right.

Eric smirked, his arms crossed as he watched her, "What's on your mind?" He asked almost amused. He hid the the shadow of the room, the room untouched as he waited for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back