• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Rowan nodded and thought about it. “Okay, I know what a healer is. But what’s the difference between a herbal and a nutra?” She asked. Having not met someone of either that she knew of but had heard the names. “I’ve also heard that they can be healers as well.” She said.

“Iyana...!” He said as they didn’t go anywhere. But his mother walked out, and he tensed, but hen she just kept walking, looking through some of her notes. He scowled a little and looked to Iyana before pulling her through the door that was just closing. Why they hadn’t thought to do that before he wasn’t sure. “That wasn’t funny.” He said to Iyana, fighting a smile of his own.

Devon nodded, 'They can. Nutras are those that deal with earth, they way it work how to understand it, while Herbals grow the herbs that we use for different thinks, like the candles. They are soaked in herb oils that help to give off a scent of calm while here. That is what a herbal is trained to do, grow and Nutra maintain." he explained

Iyana smirked as she let his hand go and giggled, "Of course it was. If you saw your face, you would think so." she said, as she grinned, "We got in, didn't we?" she pointed out.

Rowan nodded and thought about t a moment. “Other than help me, what do Wise and History do?” She asked.

Nicoli smirked. “You said you could heal her?” He said. He would do whatever he could to heal her. He just wished he could stop her from trying still. He didn’t want to keep being the reason she kept getting hurt.

Devon smirked, "Well, that is a complicated thing to explain so we should probably start with a History. They are adventure seekers, honestly, they record history and anything else that is going on. Kind of like the human reporter, they keep the records is Wise, can make sure that they are taken care of and to be able to keep the knowledge to teach others."

Iyana smirked as she moved in to find her niece sleeping, "I can. But you might not like how so much." she said, then she smiled at him as she moved towards him, "I just have to take her over and it will speed up her healing. In other words, I become her for a little while." she smiled, as she looked at Nicoli, "That means, everyone will think that I am her."

Last edited:
Rowan grinned a little as she listened. “Sounds like both could be quite interesting.” She said. She thought for a moment, then tilted her head to the side a little. “What about Sight. I know that’s rare but I’m just curious.” She wondered if he’d have anything different to say about it than what she’d heard and what little she had read.

Nicoli narrowed his eyes. “No. Iyana I don’t think that is such a good idea.” He said. He wasn’t sure if it would give her more control of herself and what she did than she had right now.

Devon thought for a moment, "Sight is the ability to see without the permission to see. Shadows learn the ability to hid from humans and other beings, but with Sight they can see, no matter how powerful the spell is. Normally Sight is also very powerful in learning spells, since their eyes break everything down, it becomes rather easy for them to learn other sectors, normally. But there very few with Sight that can master a skill."

Iyana frowned, "But then I won't be able to make her all better. She won't be able to heal fully for another few days, but I can heal in before the day is over." she smiled, as she went towards Nicoli, "I thought you wanted her better? If you are worried, I have already mastered the spell and done it before with a Hell Hound, doing it with my own blood will be a lot easier and she won't even remember what happens."

Rowan nodded. “So they sort of just know how to do everything but don’t master anything. What do Sights normally do if they aren’t like a Guardian or something?” She asked.

Nicoli hesitated, looking to Helena and then back to Iyana. “You stay in this room only. Do not try anything Iyana, Neal Helena only.” He said.

Devon looked at her, "They generally just learn, most go on missions to help out, they are most useful in the Darkness. But when they really want to they have a power of their own to learn."

Iyana frowned, "I promise to hear her." Then she smiled, "And stay with you."

Rowan tilted her head to the side, curious and unsure of what he was taking about. “What do you mean a power of their own?” She asked.

Nicoli hesitated again. “Iyana you only get an hour and then you’re back out of her and here with me. No longer than an hour okay? Your brother and nephew will kill me otherwise and neither of us wants that.” He said.

Devon smirked, "It's part of your test actually. Sights have the power to see others and To show others what they see, but they also have kind of a special power. Their are some spells that they can automatically summon without magic."

Iyana looked at him and smirked, "I wouldn't allow that." She assured him, "But I will leave when she is healed."

“Huh...I didn’t know that. Is it always a part of these tests? Or is mine just specia cuz I’m a little old to be taking it?” She asked with a faint smile.

“You do not leave this room Iyana.” He said sternly. He wanted Helena healed but he was nervous to let Iyana do this as well.

Devon smirked, "Actually it's something that has always part of the test. I guess your people would call it like a stress test. It just has to be done a different way with you, because you are older."

Iyana smirked as she went to Helena, "I promise not to leave your sight." she said, again, as she moved to line herself up with Helena, as she slept. "I'll be right back." she said before she faded into Helena. It took a moment before she sighed, opening her eyes, she jumped up and smirked, looking at Helena's body, she looked at Nicoli, "See, all in."

Rowan smirked and nodded. “Fair enough.” She sighed a little and ran her hands through her hair. “Okay, um...who am I missing in terms of sectors that I should know about?” She asked.

Nicoli looked her over. “That is...it’s a little unsettling.” He said with a smirk. “So long as you’re healing her I guess.” He said.

Devon smirked, "Well, you have to know about Gears." he pointed out, "Have you meet any one of them?"

Iyana smiled, "I am in her body, it's actually kind of warm in here." she giggled, moving towards Nicoli, "And she is slow." she pointed out, she shifted slightly, "I feel weird, like a child." she said before looking at Nicoli, she smirked, "I'm weak, like you." she giggled, "I'm like a child compared to me." she said.

Rowan thought a moment. She remembered what Iyana had said. But she shook her head no. “Not that I know of. Are they like a Smith?” She asked curiously.

Nicoli snorted a little. “I mean I guess that is one way of looking at it.” He said, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall behind him.

Devon smirked, "Not exactly. Gears are fixers, for the lack of a better phrase. They fix things, mechanics, magic, spells, plants and missions, included. They are kind of hard to explain, really. Smiths create weapons and are masters with them, by instinct, even if we knew how, there is no way that a Wise can make a weapon, because I wouldn't know what to use and how. But a Smith does, like a Gear. Gears are powerful in a lot of ways and there are more then Warriors, Healers or even Guardians, but they fall under Guardians, not more powerful then a Guardian, but they are trained in a different way then a Guardian."

Iyana turned to her and smiled, "Does this mean I can do what you do?" she asked, moving towards him, "That I can try what you do?"

Rowan nodded and then smirked. That was a lot to remember but rather simple too. “Okay, so Gears fix things. Are they also usually within other sectors or are they their own place? Do they go on a mission or are they only sent in when things go wrong?” She asked.

Nicoli stood up a little straighter, but he had no where else to go with the wall behind him. “What do you mean Iyana?” He asked, watching her carefully.

Devon smirked, "Gears don't normally go on missions, unless something goes wrong, but they can. They are their own little sector, they stay near the center of the tower and are always ready to do as the Guardian asks."

Iyana smirked as she got closer, "I am in Helena's body and she is my blood. So, since I am in here, does that mean that I can do what you do?" she couldn't stop but grin, "I would like to know how it feels."

Rowan nodded her understanding. “Okay. So then there are Smith’s Who create the weapons. Are very skilled at it. And are they also warriors or they are just really good with how to use weapons?” She asked.

“Helena...! Iyana...” he cursed a little. “Iyana we can’t, that’s not fair to Helena.” He said gently. He felt a little bad for Iyana, realizing g that everything like that had been taken from her, but he didn’t feel right doing that to Helena. Because even if it was her body, it wasn’t her.

Devon nodded, "Smith is actually a family line, it is known as a position because of the art and skill, not because you can actually become a Smith without being born into it." he pointed out

Iyana paused tilting her head, "How is it not fair." she frowned, "I am in her body, it is not like she doesn't love you it is the same thing."

“Ah, that makes sense.” She said. She thought a moment. “Alright, and another sector?” She asked. Trying to remember which they had covered and if there were any left.

Nicoli sighed. “Because it’s not her I’m kissing Iyana it’s you. I...believe me I’d love to be able to do that with her again, though I don’t think she’d allow me. I love her too but...it’s difficult to explain.” He said.

Devon nodded as he thought of who was missing, "What do you know about Science?"

Iyana looked surprised and then frowned before she turned away, she moved to Helena's chemicals that hadn't been unpacked. She grabbed a few and an empty one before she started to mix, "I don't need to be powerful to understand." She stated as she finished, she placed her finger over it and shook it as she stood up, "You are not my friend, you are my pet, and you will be respected as such." She snapped at him as the chemicals bubbled, she smashed the glass on the ground before he could stop her. There was a gust of smoke, as it shattered near him, enough to make him lose his senses long enough for her to leave the room. She wasn't going to let Helena go, she wasn't going to let them keep her here. She headed to Kyle*'s office, she would get her heart first and she was in the perfect body to do it.

Rowan thought. “They develop things as needed for all the sectors?” She said. She Helena was a Science but she felt like there wS a lot that went into it.

“Iyana...” nicoli started to argue but then he was unable to do anything. He cursed himself and willed for his body to listen and move. He had not phrased it well, but he could regret this later.

Devon smirked, "Almost, they work develop new gadgets and magic and fix spells. They pretty much do a lot of things."

Kyle* looked surprised and Helena moved towards him and smiled, she didn't knocked once, which was odd, but she walked in. She went to his desk and looked at the chest, "What's in there?" She asked innocently.

Kyle* looked at her and then the chest, "Nothing. Helena what are you doing? You shouldn't be out of your lab."

Helena pouted, "I know, but I was bored. I feel a lot better, thank you, but I thought I could help."

Kyle* looked at her, "Helena are you okay?" He asked, noticing that she wasn't acting herself.

Helena sighed, "Fine." She said as she got a paper and drew on it. Kyle* stood up but as he did, she placed the paper with the drawing against forehead. Kyle* froze as Helena got the chest and opened it. "I don't like playing the innocent one too much." She said as her body fall, Iyana stood with the chest, taking out her heart, "It reminds me of how very weak I was." She said looking at Kyle* as she took the bind off. She placed her heart back in place and smiled, taking a breath of relief, "It's good to be whole." She said with a smile, her eyes glowed as she moved back in place to enter Helena. She got up and smiled, "I think we are just going to have to do something about you." She said to Kyle*, she touched his forehead and he shrunk, as she smiled lifting him up and planning him in the box. "There you go." She giggled, "Safe and sound, you will stay right here, I don't want your father to try and get me back on my Cage and I don't want you to catch me off guard and take my heart again." She giggled.

“Sounds about like what I’ve seen.” She said with a smile. “That’s all of them isn’t it...?” She asked, running through all the ones they’d already talked abaout in her head.

By the time Nicoli could move again, Iyana had already gotten her heart back. He raced towards Kyle’s* office. Hoping to make it before she left. He cursed himself and pushed harder, bursting through his office door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back