• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Devon shook his head, "Not counting a Dier, there are four others, a Psy, a Tracker, Master and Justice."

Iyana waited for Nicoli and smirked, she was at Kyle's* desk holding the chest when he came in. "My pet." She announced as she got up, "Good. I didn't think it should have taken so long but you are here." She said tossing him the chest, "Catch. Be careful, he can't balance himself in his current state." She warned, she stood up and took a step, reaching him, "Now that I have my heart, my powers are just fine, working perfectly." She grinned, "I just want you to stay out of my way, okay? This is your only warning, if you try to stop me.... What was her name again.... Rowan? Yes, Rowan, if you try to stop me, I will take Rowan next. Who do you think I should take the heart from? Helena or Rowan? Be interesting, right, mother and daughter, face to face, one taking the heart, the other losing it." She giggled, "So much fun, Nicoli." She grinned, "And I'll make sure whoever takes it gets to watch every second of it." She warned.

"Right, those," She said with a sheepish smile. "Wait why not counting Dier?" She asked him curiously.

Nicoli paled as he caught the chest and listened to what she said. He felt truly at a loss, his duty would be to stop her, but at the risk of Rowan's life...? Oh Helena's? "Iyana please, isn't there something I can do? Please your brother will be back soon, you care for him. Just wait until he is back and things can be worked out." He said gently.

"Dier are like Smith's but they aren't a blood thing, you have to choose to be a Dier, it's not something you can be tested on."

Iyana smirked, "I love my brother but no." She frowned, "I want what I haven't gotten to have, what Helena and you had. I want to feel this joy and this pain." She smirked, "The pain of feeling like I am dying and my heart is ripped out, after feeling like my world was perfectly mine." She stepped back, "Be careful with my nephew and don't try to fix him. Or I'll just have to pick myself." She waved bye before vanishing.

Rowan nodded her understanding. "And that is something chosen very young? How is it chosen?" She asked, curious about all of it.

"Iyana...!" Nicoli called out again, but she was already gone. He cursed and then moved to the desk where he opened the chest. He hadn't really known what to expect at Iyana's words, but at seeing the shrunken Kyle*, his eyes widened in surprise.

Devon shrugged, "Normally it is, being a Dier is hard and choosing it is not easy. When you are assigned, there are two options, to start learning from scratch again or to last more from were you are. Most select to add to their knowledge, some select to lose all they have worked hard to learn and those are the Diers. They lose all their Shadow powers and have to learn to use another ability, which can also make them limit an effect of a Shadow magic used against them." He explained. Helena came in and smirked, Devon looked up surprised, "Helena?"

Helena smirked, going to Devon, she touched him and he fall unconscious. Then she turned to Rowan, "You will help me, won't you Rowan?"

Rowan listened, understanding. It made sense with some of what she had been told about Helena. When Helena walked in suddenly she was more than a little surprised. She may have even thought it was Helena had she not caused Devon to pass out and...well Rowan couldn’t see that it was Iyana controling Helena’s body but something about he power coming from her felt off. “What do you need help with Iyana?” She asked, surprised that she was able to keep her own voice steady. “What’s going on?” She asked.

Helena grinned, "I knew you were a smart girl." She giggled, "I want to feel this." She said her hand over her heart. "I was 17, when I was lost, I knew his name and his family but I never saw him." She frowned, "In here I feel it. The joy of holding hands, the thrill of feeling for someone greater then you do and the pain of letting them go. The pain of helping someone you hate, trying not to hate, the pain of death, while living. I want to feel that too." She smiled, "I never felt it, you will help me won't you. Nicoli wouldn't help me." She pouted, "He was supposed to be my friend, but he wasn't. You are my friend, aren't you?"

Rowan hesitated a moment. “I-I’m not sure how I can help Iyana. What would you like?” She asked. Wondering what Iyana thought she could do. “I’m sure my father can still help you too. He is your friend, maybe he was just...taken off guard.” She added.

Helena looked at her, "I want to feel it, that's all. Nicoli wouldn't help me, even like this." She said, "Rowan?! I just want to feel it once. I'll let Helena go, I just want to feel it once." She smirked, "With anyone, I just want to feel it." She moved towards Rowan, "You are my friend, you'll help me. I let Helena go and you will help me?" She asked curiously, she wanted to feel with Nicoli and Helena had, because she never had it.

Rowan hesitated a long moment. "I-I want to help you Iyana, truly I do, but there is not much I can do." She said. She hesitated again, but maybe if Helena were free of Iyana she could help somehow. "You can use my body as a...a vessel. I don't have quite what my father had, but you might find what is there interesting. Or...or I will convince my father to help, because it would make more sense for it to be him if you're in Helena's body." She said.

Iyana looked at Rowan for a moment, "Do you think you can?" She asked her, "I thought the same thing, but he refused." She looked upset, "He said, because it would be me. Because I am not her. I don't want to be her and want to feel it for me." She looked at Rowan deeply, "I want to feel it as me, I don't want to feel it for her." She stated and then smirked, "You convince him and I'll let Helena go when all is done. I'll even promise not to take her over again, for any reason but to heal her." She promised with a nod.

Rowan eyed her cautiously, but then nodded. "I will convince him. Where did you see him last? Oh and, while this may seem trivial, does Helena have any idea what is going on? I don't know how to phrase this right, but it might be easier for my father if he knows Helena won't know about it, that she won't feel it. And it will assure him it is just for you." She said. She wasn't sure if it was true or not, but she thought it might help in convincing her father.

Iyana grinned, shaking her head, "Nope, right now she is dreaming of you and Nicoli is there too. They just took you to the park, you are a cute kid." She giggled, "She thinks she is still sleeping from the tea." Then she thought, "He chased me to Kyle's* office. He should be taking care of my nephew, while he is tiny and frozen."

Rowan frowned a little at how she referred to Kyle* but for the moment didn't say anything about it. "Well make sure she keeps dreaming, and I will get my father to help. Why don't you go to his room, you know where that is right? It will be private so we won't be interrupted." She said. She couldn't get the image she described of Helena's dream out of her head though. She felt bad for Helena. She shook that thought from her head though. "I'll meet you there with my father." She said.

Iyana nodded, "Okay, as long as he helps." She assured Rowan, "I'm not going back in my Cage. Not until I get what I want." She assured Rowan before she vanished, appearing in Nicoli's room, she sat on the bed and waited.

Rowan nodded and let out a deep sigh once she was gone. It didn't take her long to find her father...and discover what had happened to Kyle*, but it did take her a long time to convince her father to just do what Iyana wanted. That she was too great of a threat not to do as she wished on this matter and that she had agreed to keep healing Helena. Finally she got him to come with her back to his room.
While Rowan carried the chest with Kyle* in it, Nicoli hesitated at the doorway. He looked to his daughter. "I think I'd prefer if you weren't present for this. I...please Rowan." He said. She hesitated, but then nodded and retreated to her own room, reminding her father to ask about getting Kyle* returned to normal.

When Nicoli entered the room, he gave Iyana a smile. He figured to make it as realistic for Iyana as possible, he would need to keep pretending she was Helena. He shut the door behind him and then walked over to her, gently running his fingers through her hair, before leaning in and kissing her tenderly on the lips. A rush of memories came back to him from when they were younger and his regret at the pain he'd caused Helena only grew. But he pushed those thought aside for now as he gave Iyana what she wanted....he hoped.

Iyana watched him when he came in and kept watching as he came to her, she smirked slightly when his lips touched hers and she grow a powerful feeling of excitement and joy and this was what it felt like. She smiled even more as she wrapped her arms around his neck, standing up, while keeping him close as much as she could. She grinned as she kissed him, deepening the kiss before she let Helena go. She let Helena fall back to the bed, before she pulled away with a smile, moving passed Nicoli and then turned to him, "That is how it feels?" she said slightly excited and chuckled, "I like the way that feels." she said, before motioning to Helena, Helena vanished, "She is in her bed, all healed." she giggled, "And has no idea what happened. Rowan said that is how it should be." she said before turning completely to Nicoli, "That was fun, I like that game, I think I want to try it again."

Nicoli clenched his jaw a little, he’d forgotten what it was like to kiss Helena. Even if it hadn’t fully been her. He sighed and looked to Iyana, not daring to tell her it wasn’t a cake she should play again. “Rowan wanted to know if you would return your Nephew to his original al state. She’s awfully worried about him, truth be told I am too a little bit.” He said.

Iyana smirked, as she nodded, "Okay." she said simply before she moved towards Nicoli, "But first, I would like to know if it hurt?" she asked, "I'm not sure if I should hurt first or should I?"

Nicoli frowned a little. “Hurt...? Iyana you mean the kiss.” He sighed. “No,” he said gently. “No you’re not supposed to hurt. I...I hurt Helena and that was wrong of me.” He said, his tone still gentle.

Iyana looked at him confused, "But that is what you are supposed to feel, isn't it?" she asked lost in what that meant. Wrong. It was something she had heard was bad, she knew that much, but she didn't think that bad was something that was supposed hurt. She looked at him, "If it's wrong of you, then shouldn't you be hurt?"

Nicoli sighed a little, trying to decide how best to explain it. “It’s wrong because I had hurt Helena. It didn’t hurt me Iyana because I have wanted to kiss her again, and I was being selfish to do it now because she was not in control of what was happening. Yes, I guess maybe it hurts a little because I don’t know if she would have liked it, or if she would ever want it again. But I don’t care about that hurt. I don’t deserve to feel it after what I did to her.” He said, wondering if that would make sense.

Iyana looked at him for a moment and then thought of what he was saying, "Deserve?" she said confused, before she could think of what that meant. She nodded briefly before she moved to the door and thought of what that meant. "When the mission is done, I will let you have it." she said before turning to Nicoli, "Before I go back, I will let you have that pain is a way that she did, better?"

Nicoli frowned a little but then nodded. “Just don’t hurt Helena.” He said quietly. He gestured to the door. “I’ll come with you. You’re going to return Kyle* right?” He said.

Iyana nodded, "Okay, and yes, I am going to put my nephew back where he belongs." she assured him as she left the room to go to Rowan's room, knowing where to find Kyle* was easy, she was his blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back