• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Iyana smirked, "Nope, but Zane are usually pretty much not used unless someone needs something and Trackers are only used on missions, otherwise they are kind of just helpers or training." she explained taking Rowan's hand, she vanished and they appeared in a place that was busy with Shadows moving and caring different things, working on making stuff, what looked like clothes. "These are the Zane's the are kind of a mix of things, really, they get data from other sectors to help them make everything, from beds to armor to clothes to hair ties." she chuckled.

Rowan smiled some. She had no idea the Zanes were even a part of the tower and couldn’t recall them ever being mentioned. “That is incredible.” She said. “Where in the tower is this?” She asked.

Iyana smirked, "The very bottom, well, almost the very bottom. The tower has several floors underground and this is the top of the bottom layers, they have two stories full of these and then the reports for everything that has been done in this tower is under them, so they can get it from there, they don't have to go through the tower much."

Iyana smirked at Rowan, "You know, there is a lot of history you should know, especially since you are an heir of a Shadow Blade."

Rowan nodded. “Yeah...I sort of forgot about that piece with my dad being back. But maybe you could teach me some of it.” She said.

Iyana smirked, "I can show you." she stated, as she took Rowan's hand again they vanished as they appeared in a hall, were the walls came out a bit, like seats. She let go of her hand and smirked, "Shh." she said as she motioned for Rowan to seat, "I like this moment."

Hector was a lot young, in his 20's, he had a blade that crossed his back starting from the right and the color in his eyes were a lot brighter. He sat down and waited, it didn't take long before a portal door open and Iyana was out with the others, she smiled at seeing her older brother, she was younger then she was, next to Rowan. She ran to Hector, who stood up and hugged her, "What are you going here?"

Hector smirked, "Well, I figured you were done with the test and thought you could use some talking to." he teased.

Iyana giggled, "The future of the War Tower, wanting to talk to his little sister, now I'm worried."

Hector smirked as he took a seat again, motioning Iyana to seat to, "Well, how about you wait until we talk to worry."

Iyana smirked as she sat down, looking at her brother, obviously she admired him, he was the oldest and he took very good care of her. "Okay, what's up?"

"Well," he said taking his Shadow Blade from behind him and showing her, "Do you remember how this is made?"

"No one knows how that is made." Iyana pointed out but then smirked, "You mean the legend?"

"Yes." Hector chuckled, "I mean the legend."

Iyana smiled, but nodded, "Of course. When we closed the Darkness off and toss it in the center of the sky, the Smith Original Line, happen to get some metal brought with them and created the Shadow Blades. Twelve of them, if I remember."

Hector smirked, "You are missing one, the First Blade."

Iyana chuckled, "No. The First Blade is a myth."

Hector sighed, "Well, tell that to father."

Iyana looked concerned now, "Wait, Are you saying father is sending you after the First Blade?"

Hector nodded, "Yep, we leave in an hour. And I don't have a Sight on my team, just yet."

Iyana looked at him shocked, "Hector, you can't go into the Darkness without a Sight. Your whole team will die, you will die."

Rowan watched silently, having a pretty good idea she knew which mission this might lead to. She glanced to Iyana and then back to the scene before her.

Hector smiled, "Which is why I can here. I need a Sight and who better then the most skilled in the tower."

Iyana looked confused for a moment, before she understood what he was talking about and then she shook her head, "Oh, no, Hector. Father would never allow that, for both of us to be on mission and not to mention I am not the only Sight in this tower."

"But you are the best. You are a Nutra, so you could help the Tracker I have, because you 'll know about the land a lot better then he will."

"Of it, no one knows the land of Darkness, I only know of it."

"Yes," he said accepting the correction, "But you are also a Warrior, so I don't have to worry about being with you the whole time and you are a Gear, so if something goes wrong, you'll know how to fix it." he pointed out.

"Hector." she said and then sighed, "I haven't even gotten my last score, so I'm not a Gear yet and besides, one heir is bad enough, if you don't come back and I don't come back....."

"We are coming back." he assured her and then let out a deep sigh, "Iyana." he said placing the weapon between them, in clear sight, "This is the most powerful weapon between us, do you know how it is powerful."

"It's Blood bound." Iyana stated, rolling her eyes.

Hector smirked, "Do you recall the story behind the Blood binding?"

"Of course, after the Shadow Weapons were created, Shadows started to use them, finding out how powerful they were some used them for good and some for evil and that was the start of the first war. After the war ended, the Original Lines decided the weapons weer too powerful for just anyone, so they bound them to blood, the Original Lines and their lower line protectors."

"Exactly, if anything happens, we have this to keep us both safe and we can share it like everything else." he smiled, before he put the blade away and looked at Iyana, taking her hand, "I will never let anything happen to you, Iyana. No Shadow will change that and no Darkness can stop me. But this is one mission, I need you with me on. Because if not, I won't come back and when Kyle* arrives, he will have no blood left but Amelia."

Iyana pretended to be horrified, "Oh, no." she said and then smiled, Hector did the same and she sighed, nodding, "Fine. I will go with you to see if we can locate the First Shadow Blade."

Hector smiled, before he got to his feet, "Then you should get into your mission clothes and get ready to go, the clock is ticking and we only have a six hour window."

Iyana jumped up is surprise, "Six hours?"

"Father wants us back in six hours. After we leave, we are to locate the blade and return with the information, this is just intelligence gathering. We are supposed to be back at the portal within six hours, no later or we will be trapped there."

Iyana looked at Hector like he was crazy, "It'll take a lot longer then Six hours to go through everything in the Darkness." she stated

Hector nodded, "Yep. But that is also why I am sure you will come." he smiled, "No one knows about the First Blade like you do. You studied it enough to have some clue as to were to shot for and where to go."

Iyana looked at him like he was being childish, "You know, sometimes I think being crazy and over confident is just a male trait that we females can't get because we were born with our brains."

Hector just laughed, "Probably. But we males need this confidence to protect you, as it is." he sighed, placing his hand on Iyana's shoulder and then smiling, "This is an important step. All the towers are counting on us to find that blade." he sighed looking a bit more serious, "We are the war tower and that blade could stop this war before it spills out into the other worlds."

Iyana nodded, then looked concerned, "It's not blood bound, so who would use it. Who is even strong enough to use that kind of power and not be corrupted?"

Hector smirked, "I don't know, the Guardians will talk about that when we are done and have located the blade. We have our job, they have theirs."

Iyana nodded, "I hope you are right, big brother, the First Blade was left in Darkness because of it's power, because it has drained enough Darkness to destroy worlds. If that blade ever fall into the wrong hands, and isn't myth, all Twelve Blood Bound Shadow Blade welders will probably be the only survivors and the only ones that can stop it."

Hector kissed her forehead, "I will never let it come to that." he looked at her and smiled a little more, "I will always find you and protect you, Iyana, no matter what happens, I will always keep my baby girl safe from any harm. After all, I spent 17 years of my life raising you, I don't plan on letting you disappoint me." he teased.

Iyana smiled happily up at him, "I will not let you down, big brother. I promise I will never let you down."

Iyana, the one seating next to Rowan, took Rowan's hand and frowned, before she looked at her, "I broke that promise, but he never did." she smiled sadly, before they vanished and were standing in empty room, that was purple and blue, she looked around, "This is the Psy Lab, it doesn't have history, like I showed you, but you should know it."

Rowan watched quietly, feeling a sadness for Iyana and what she had lost. At her words she shook her head. “I don’t think you broke that promise. Things just changed and so the promise might have to adjust a little to those changes.” She said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. She looked around the next room she’d brought her. “What do I need to know about this room?” She asked.

Iyana looked at her, "This is the Psy train to learn how to do what they do best. They learn how to control people with their mind magic, it is a rare magic that is only for Psy and they have to learn how to use it right and not to use it." she point it out.

Rowan’s brows raised a little in surprise. She didn’t know Psy could do that. “That’s incredible...” She said, looking around the room again.

Iyana smirked, "They are very much under estimated, because they don't get to show off that power. It is something that helps them to learn." she stated before she looked around, "This is place is important for all Psys in this tower."

“I can imagine so. That kind of power...it must be hard for some of them to have to keep it to themselves. I mean I’m sure people are grateful for it sometimes, but I imagine it’d be hard to kee that kind of power out of use.” She said.

Iyana shrugged, "I wouldn't know. I only can use it up close." she frowned, recalling something before she turned to Rowan again, "They only ones left are Masters and Justice. which are the easy ones." she stated to change her mind. then she smirked, "Masters are teachers, they have the skills to show others how the skill or position they have, works and how to make sure that they improve."

She wanted to ask Iyana more about what had been on her mind, but for the time let it be and listened instead. “Makes sense with there name. I think my dad said something a out my grandfather being a Master.” She said.

Iyana nodded, "He is a big grump, I imagine he would make a terrible Master." she giggled, before she thought of something, "You know, Justice is the last one." she pointed out, "And the easiest to explain. The laws of the tower are to be followed or the Justice get you and take you to the Guardian and he passes judgement."

Rowan snorted a little in amusement. So far she didn’t find that hard to believe. She nodded though. “Yeah that seems simple enough. Do they only turn people into the Guardian or do they also work with Judges?” She asked.

Iyana shook her head, "They only work with the Guardian, but they are not above a Judge. If the Judge decided that who a Justice caught is within their right they can take them before they reach the Guardian. They only have the power to safe guard the tower."

Rowan nodded her understanding at that. “Makes sense.” She said. Then she looked to Iyana. “Why are you helping me? I mean I appreciate and am glad for it, but it seems you could have better things to do.” She said gently. She was extremely grateful for this and for Iyana’s promise to help her with the Original.

Iyana looked at her surprised and then smiled, "Because I need your help. Because I need you to trust and me and there is only one Blood I have left that trusts me." she told her and then moved to her, "Because you are the only one I don't know and I want to trust will help me. When I saw you, the moment I saw you, I knew you could help me and I want you to do it without me forcing you to. Because we are going to the Darkness, and there is something there that I haven't been able to find on my own."

Rowan was quiet a moment, studying her, but then she finally nodded her understanding. The reasoning surprised her, but she understood. “Well, I’d say we’re on a pretty good path then. But I plan to help however I can, even if what you need isn’t part of the mission we’re being sent on.” Rowan said gently.

Iyana smirked, "I thought yo would say something like that, two Sights are always better then one and since you are the third generation of my line in this tower, you are the best one for this." she pointed out with a grin, "I will explain it later, don't want anyone else to find out." she said taking Rowan's hand and vanishing back to her room, "All done. Now you just have a few history points to work on, like the Shadow blades and the Darkness, which we covered and then of course there is the person line, which you should know, our line came to this tower because the Council of Guardians believed my father was the best Shadow to help control it to end the civil war that it was in and maintain peace." she said as she walked towards the door with a grin, "And that is everything you need to remember to pass your written test."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back