• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Worlds Collide

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nicoli nodded and walked with her to his daughter’s room, his mind drifting. He had no idea what to expect of Iyana after the mission, but at the time he didn’t feel the need to ask. Once they got to Rowan’s room he knocked and in no time she was opening the door. She looked to both of them. “Oh good, come in.” She said.

“You know it’s a little unnerving that you can see her when no one else does.” Nicoli said to Rowan who just smiled a little. She turned her attention to Iyana and held up the chest.

“Please?”

Iyana smirked at Rowan, as she gentle took Kyle* out, she blow him off her hand, and he grew to his full height. But he was still frozen, she moved to a paper and drew a circle with dots before she placed it on his forehead, Kyle* blinded briefly before he vanished and she smiled to Rowan, "All done. He won't even remember what happened." she assured Rowan before she moved to her, she hugged her, "Thank you." she said, "I liked it."

Rowan was surprised, but then hugged Iyana back. She felt kind of bad for the woman, and as much as she knew having her on the loose wouldn’t be good, she could understand why she wanted freedom so badly. “I’m glad it was what you wanted.” She said with a kind smile.

Iyana smiled as she pulled away, she looked at Rowan, "I'll keep you safe, okay." she assured her and then smiled, "And I will help you with him, okay. After all, you are both Original Lines, it will be good."

Rowan looked to her in surprise, was about to ask why she would need help, but she was thinking about the wrong original line. She smirked a little, that would be between her and Iyana.

“Why does she need help with an original line?” Nicoli asked uncertainly. All he felt was relief. Of course his daughter had befriended Iyana of all people.

Iyana looked to Nicoli and smirked, "Because she is an Original Line herself." she just looked to Rowan and then back to Nicoli, "You will have to see it, for yourself. Original Lines can be so tough but also they can be so rude." she giggled, then turned to Rowan, "Do you want me to show you the others, since you missed the last three sectors?"

Rowan nodded. “I would like that. And Devon and Kyle* are both okay right?” She asked.

“For some reason you two togetger is slightly worrisome,” nicoli said with a teasing grin. Rowan rolled her eyes. “Have fun I’m going to go tend to Helena.” He said as he excused himself and left the room. Rowan snorted in amusement and then looked to Iyana again.

Iyana smirked as she watched NIcoli run off, then she looked at Rowan, "Yes, Devon thinks he is still teaching you and Kyle* is back in his office with no memory of either things." she pointed out before she took Rowan's hand, "I'll show you a tracker first." she said, vanishing with Rowan.

Rowan nodded and then grinned broadly as she vanished with Iyana. The feeling was so strange and foreign but she was amused by it. “Are there other things you could teach me?” Rowan asked when she was able.

Iyana smiled as she looked around where she brought Rowan, which was the outside of the tower. The darkness was in view and she smirked, "I can. But they will tell you it's wrong." She told her, before smiling, "But after your test I will. But I will tell you one thing, the history to how we shrunk the darkness is wrong."

Rowan looked to her confused before looking out where she could see the darkness. She’d never been outside of the tower directly. The only time she’d been out of it was on her first mission and they used a portal for that. She looked back to Iyana. “What do you mean it was wrong?” She asked quietly.

Iyana smirked, "The legend goes, that we found a way to to shrunk it to save ourselves from the creatures within and stuff like that, but the truth is, the creatures band together to shrunk the Shadows and kick them out of the Darkness out of fear."

Rowan looked to her confused. “The creatures of the darkness were afraid?” She asked, not sure She understood right. How could those creatures be afraid of them?

Iyana looked at her seriously and nodded, "Just like you fear my power, Shadows were all as powerful as I am, originally, the Original Lines that entered the Darkness in this world, grow more powerful the longer they lived in the Darkness, they drew power from it and the creatures feared them, because the power they had, could be so overwhelming." she smiled, as she looked at the Darkness, "I was locked there for seven years and I learned quickly how powerful that world can make you feel." she said then looked at Rowan, "That is why everything was trying to kill me. But I meet a witch and a Hell Hound that thought I was fun and I played with the HellHound and his teeth and the witch would laugh." she giggled, "I grew stronger and then she taught me old magic, older then anything we have here. With that I retain my powers even this far away from Darkness." she pulled her hair band off her ponytail and showed it to Rowan, it was Dark as Dark as the Darkness and held something that looked like it inside, "But I got sick after a year out of the Darkness, so My brother have a Zane design this to keep on me. It holds Darkness inside of it and keeps me from getting weak and sick." she stated, before putting her hair back up.

Rowan listened in curiosity, taking in all of the information. She looked to the hair tie curiously then out to the darkness again. “And what now? Would they still be afraid since there are less from the original line? From what I’ve heard from my father and Eric, they have more power now than Shadows do.” She said. “But...you said you were called here for a mission to the darkness...how are they keeping hostages there?” She asked quietly.

Iyana was confused, "Hostages? I was called to do a mission in the Darkness, because I can draw from it a lot faster then the Shadows going in. You probably wouldn't notice it unless you were there fro a year. But they are still afraid, that is why they will try to kill us on sight. If someone has hostages there, I don't know how they are keeping them there, The creatures would be trying to kill them all, without hesitation, unless they found a way to appease a witch or a collection of them." she suggested.

Rowan looked over to her and nodded. She wasn’t sure then if that was part of Iyana’s Mission, but it was good to know. She clenched her jaw a little. That was something to be figured out. “You said you brought me out to learn about the trackers she asked.”

Iyana smirked as she took her hand and start to rush off with her, "Come with me." she said with joy, "I will show you

Rowan was surprised but followed. She wasn’t afraid of what was to come. Not because Iyana had said she would keep her safe, Rowan wouldn’t allow herself to believe that wouldn’t change. But...something just told her not to worry and so she didn’t.

Iyana brought her to a tree that looked like it was old and dead, long time ago, she stopped and knelled down, and motioned to the marking, "Those are tracks, Trackers follow them, but..." she said as she waved her hand, the tracks faded and were covered, "When the tracks are like this they use a different way to track them." she smirked, "See how the cover has an indention and the way it moves? That is how you know when something is out of place. Sometimes there are branches that are cut or broken, that is another way. But Trackers can train by Tracking each other, they know the tricks and when they train, they have to use a different way all together." she grinned, "They use some magic too, like the one I used on Kyle* when I shrunk him. It's all a matter of tracking what they need to find."

Rowan listened, curious. She hadn’t known that, didn’t really even known they were among Jose in the tower, though she knew she shouldn’t be surprised. They would be incredibly useful.

Iyana smirked, "Do you want to learn about Zane now?" she asked excited, she liked teh Zane, they always worked well with others and made nice things.

Rowan smirked a little and nodded. “Yeah, why don’t you teach me about the Zane.” She said as she stood straight. “Hey, do these have other names as well?” She asked curiously.

Iyana looked at Rowan as she smiled, standing up, "Do what have other names?" She asked curious not sure what she meant

“Like the Zane and Tracker. I’ve not heard of them before. But they’re within the tower right? Do the shadows in the tower call them something else?” She asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back