• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
interested
Yea you can make a Chacactar sheet here
Here's the character sheet!

@BackSet @Neal Caffrey @Coffeepot Giraffe @Xeppy @kakemha @Millfall @Apple-On-A-Tree Henery Henery @SpookySableye

Hello! How are the classes being handled so far? Are there 'lessons' being ran by the teachers, or is the school more of a backdrop than something the students heavily interact with

hey if your still accepting new characters this sounds interesting.
Yep! You can make a character sheet here

@BackSet @Neal Caffrey @Coffeepot Giraffe @Xeppy @kakemha @Millfall @Apple-On-A-Tree Henery Henery @SpookySableye

Hi there... I have ideas... Not sure how well I'll make them or it work though but I'm so interested.
Alright! If you want to join you could make a character sheet here!

Hello! How are the classes being handled so far? Are there 'lessons' being ran by the teachers, or is the school more of a backdrop than something the students heavily interact with
Basically just backdrop, Crxxs left me in charge for now Becuase they have some stuff going on. So yeah it might change when they come back

I could think of the basics just being like basic ice creation for ice skating and very little snow about enough to make snow hills and a room of snow kinda like the beginning of Frozen but not as advanced as Elsa obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back