• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Trapped: A Disney Rp OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
YES.... I'm done (for the most part)

MegMath13 MegMath13 I'm assuming both have to be a name that represents Disney as a whole ? Or can it be any random name ?

Waltington for the Town (Walt Disney) , and perhaps Wishmaker's University of Waltington ... I know that sounds cheeky but it is an idea.

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I'm just imagining what Keaton is going to say once he realizes he used to be an Emperor ? As if his head wasn't swollen enough....

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain What character are you going for ? Maybe I can recommend a face.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Maybe Brendon Urie
maxresdefault.jpg

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork My main question to you is this : What do you think Keathan's reaction is going to be when he realizes he's was previously an Emperor.

MegMath13 MegMath13 Also... How extensive into Disney can you make a CS about ? Like, for instance, could you make a incarnation of say.... Violet Parr ?

I see... while I would love to do that... That makes creating a 2nd character a lot harder than it should be... Now I'm stuck between using:
  • Violet Parr (Incredibles)
  • Riley Andersen (Inside Out)
  • Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
  • Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas)
  • Bambi
  • Andy (Toy Story)
  • Bonnie (Toy Story)
  • Will Stronghold
  • Mort (Sword in the Stone)
  • Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
  • Boo (Monsters Inc)
  • And a few others
........................... I'm not sure which one to pick as a secondary considering I'm only limited to two.

I see... while I would love to do that... That makes creating a 2nd character a lot harder than it should be... Now I'm stuck between using:
  • Violet Parr (Incredibles)
  • Riley Andersen (Inside Out)
  • Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
  • Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas)
  • Bambi
  • Andy (Toy Story)
  • Bonnie (Toy Story)
  • Will Stronghold
  • Mort (Sword in the Stone)
  • Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
  • Boo (Monsters Inc)
  • And a few others
........................... I'm not sure which one to pick as a secondary considering I'm only limited to two.
Hmm I see your dilema as they are all great character.
If I my self were having to Pick I think I could narrow it down to:
Boo
Bonnie
Violet
or Sally
but that is me not you
I have considered raising the character limit to 3 but I'm not sure how that would go over with everybody lol

Hmm I see your dilema as they are all great character.
If I my self were having to Pick I think I could narrow it down to:
Boo
Bonnie
Violet
or Sally
but that is me not you
I have considered raising the character limit to 3 but I'm not sure how that would go over with everybody lol

I have no self control so I'd be fine except I like even numbers and genders so I probably wouldn't indulge myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back