• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Trapped: A Disney Rp OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Can anyone tell me an guide on how to make basic yet stylish coding I can use for a CS ? I don't want to be a bother... But people may think I don't care a lot about the RP if I don't have complex enough code and effort put into it. Plus I want to do it for this RP... To give it the respect it deserves... I wouldn't feel right not doing it.

Andrita Andrita , i think i can say that coding isn't necessary, however, it's so lovely to see you wanting to try and to give the rp the 'respect' it deserves! that's really awesome of you !
nevertheless, that being said, i don't mind sending you some "tutorial" or "code" ideas to use for a cs code !
i have plenty of simple ones that you are more than welcome to mess with and use if you'd like?

with the simple border, background, and accordions?

Andrita Andrita , here you go !
i took the picture that you posted here of Sofia ! the text area has hidden scrolls! < 3
is this alright?

Princess Sofia
BASIC INFORMATION:
information here

PERSONA:
information here

BIOGRAPHY:
information here
codedbycrucialstar

Code:
[div=max-width: 520px; margin: auto; background-color: white; border: 4px double #855C90;][div=background: url(https://media.giphy.com/media/l10tFDi770QUha6CbX/giphy.gif);  width: 500px; height: 200px; margin: auto; border: 10px solid #855C90;][/div][right][div=margin-top: -30px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px black; font-size: 30px;][font=Meddon][b][color=#EBD083]Princess Sofia[/color][/b][/font][/div][/right][div=width: calc(100% - 0%); height: 300px; overflow: hidden; padding: 0px;][div=width: 100%; padding-right: 150px; height: 100%;overflow-y: scroll;][div=padding: 5px][div=font-size: 15px;][FONT=Raleway][B][color=black]BASIC INFORMATION:[/color][/B][/FONT][/div][FONT=Raleway][size=3][color=black]information here[/color][/size][/FONT]

[div=font-size: 15px;][FONT=Raleway][B][color=black]PERSONA:[/color][/B][/FONT][/div][FONT=Raleway][size=3][color=black]information here[/color][/size][/FONT]

[div=font-size: 15px;][FONT=Raleway][B][color=black]BIOGRAPHY:[/color][/B][/FONT][/div][FONT=Raleway][size=3][color=black]information here[/color][/size][/FONT][/div][/div][/div][/div][center][size=2]codedbycrucialstar[/size][/center]

Last edited:
Should probably get to setting up relationships with other characters soon, huh?

Though, how would that work exactly? Can I assume that their reincarnations might have a possibility of having known each other when they were younger?

Should probably get to setting up relationships with other characters soon, huh?

Though, how would that work exactly? Can I assume that their reincarnations might have a possibility of having known each other when they were younger?

Hello!

I figured they probably would, since they have these false memories of growing up in this town. ^^;

Yes they probably went all through school together/

Aight, time to scrutinize each sheet to see how it'll all work out.

And only now do I also realize that the current cast doesn't exactly have the best family life - orphaned, ran away or set aside because of remarries. Staying true to the Disney roots eh?

Aight, time to scrutinize each sheet to see how it'll all work out.

And only now do I also realize that the current cast doesn't exactly have the best family life - orphaned, ran away or set aside because of remarries. Staying true to the Disney roots eh?
True, all of them are like that lol

my goodness! i’m just wondering if i should make a second chara or not ~

omg all good options!! alice might be cool since we have a queen of hearts :D but honestly any of them would be amazing.

omg i was thinking of making scar!

the limit has been keeping me sane because lord knows i would’ve gone cray cray.

s c a r ! i love that bad uncle!

i have an alice already on decccc but playing her may be a lil tough since her story is not for the faint of heart? hmmmmm. ( okay what am i saying, all of them are on decccc )

If I ever find the right FC for Rafiki, I'll definitely try to make him.

This crazy old monkey is definitely something I should try out in a much younger version.

The cast of Mulan is practically complete too (Fa Mulan, Li Shang, Mushu) to my surprise.

i’m living for the cast of Mulan ! i’m glad i waited because i was tempted to do Mulan and as people join, my temptation to do said character vanishes and so my sanity is kept in tact. i love ouat and swing so much < 3

Definitely looking forward to how this would work out.

All these potential relationships and all this drama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back