• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Trapped: A Disney Rp OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Andrita Andrita no no I wasn't ignoring you i hadn't seen your post when I posted.
I'm going to add the info and what characters are taken. The Only four you definitely can't play are Maleficent, Evil Queen , Jafar and Fairy godmother as well as the ones claimed by other users.

As for remembering their past lives, If they buy into what their book says maybe they can remember bits and pieces.

MegMath13 MegMath13

Okay then.My apologies for assuming the negative aspects immediately then

That seems to make sense considering you have a plot going on with those characters.

I'm probably going to chose Sofia the First as one of the two ... Which is why I mentioned the item thing . The Amulet of Avalor defines her whole role as a Princess in her former life as well as is essentially her identity in general. Without it she is nothing more than an average girl. And she won't have access to the powers of the amulet until after she knows her former name.

I see ... That makes sense as well.

deer deer You killed me a little bit because I'm using Lachowski right now in another RP XD

Also because Tod in general, buuuuut XD
great minds think alike !
and because it was an old cs and i just couldn't help but let my boyo cause havoc

MegMath13 MegMath13

Okay then.My apologies for assuming the negative aspects immediately then

That seems to make sense considering you have a plot going on with those characters.

I'm probably going to chose Sofia the First as one of the two ... Which is why I mentioned the item thing . The Amulet of Avalor defines her whole role as a Princess in her former life as well as is essentially her identity in general. Without it she is nothing more than an average girl. And she won't have access to the powers of the amulet until after she knows her former name.

I see ... That makes sense as well.
Sure you can definitely have Sofia keep her Amulet and it would be interesting to have her in the role-play

Oh BTW... As the season finale showed.... Sofia's willpower / Inner Light... Once ignited... Is ridiculously powerful. Like.... It would be very hard to overwhelm her spirit if this inner light is awakened. To give you a good idea:

Enhancia takes place well after most of the Main Disney Movies ( The Princess Movies takes places decades after, and most of the Disney movies were confirmed canon to Sofia the First, including Hercules, Jafar , Maleficent, and several other powerful villains )

Then Witch Vor was stated directly as the strongest villain ever introduced in the Disney Series so far. She also was an opponent the Guardians couldn't defeat (And they supply Magic to the entire Disney World according to Sofia the First, so.... ) to say the least Vor is much more impressive than she seemed.

Then.... When she had her " My friends are my power " moment , she overpowered Witch Vor to the point she couldn't even fight back.

So.... Yeah.

Oh BTW... As the season finale showed.... Sofia's willpower / Inner Light... Once ignited... Is ridiculously powerful. Like.... It would be very hard to overwhelm her spirit if this inner light is awakened. To give you a good idea:

Enhancia takes place well after most of the Main Disney Movies ( The Princess Movies takes places decades after, and most of the Disney movies were confirmed canon to Sofia the First, including Hercules, Jafar , Maleficent, and several other powerful villains )

Then Witch Vor was stated directly as the strongest villain ever introduced in the Disney Series so far. She also was an opponent the Guardians couldn't defeat (And they supply Magic to the entire Disney World according to Sofia the First, so.... ) to say the least Vor is much more impressive than she seemed.

Then.... When she had her " My friends are my power " moment , she overpowered Witch Vor to the point she couldn't even fight back.

So.... Yeah.

That's fine, I feel like she would be one to buy into the. Book she was given

MegMath13 MegMath13 I'm working on the profile right now... But I'm not sure what face claim to utilize. For anybody willing to help me out here .... Would this be okay to use for the character (Sofia) ?

tumblr_memxz0MVBz1rufrnp.gif

I'm trying to do the CS but BBCode is giving me a lot of trouble right now....​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back