• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Trapped: A Disney Rp OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dakota has suddenly decided that she likes the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson and I kinda hate her for it

You only like it because of Fang, NEVER MIND THAT'S MY REASONING

By the way, are the dorms okay? I have to rearrange them some to accommodate people in apartments and the few new characters since it's creation!!!!!!

By the way, are the dorms okay? I have to rearrange them some to accommodate people in apartments and the few new characters since it's creation!!!!!!

Where is the updated list? It might be a good idea to post it again, updated, or threadmark/bookmark the post so it's easily found. Or another idea, post it at the top of the in character thread.

Where is the updated list? It might be a good idea to post it again, updated, or threadmark/bookmark the post so it's easily found. Or another idea, post it at the top of the in character thread.
I have to update it lol I'll have it posted soon. The originals were threadmarked

Updated Dorm List
Female Dorms: Subject to Change
Dorm 1: Ava and Victoria
Dorm 2: Agnes and Sophie
Dorm 3: Diayu and Luliana(Is she in university?)
Dorm 4: Maggie and Rosalie
Dorm 5: Lanani and Kristine
Dorm 6: Arianna and Dakota
Dorm 7: Avery and Desiree
Dorm 8: To Be determined

Male Dorms: Subject to Change
Dorm 1: Chrom and Keaton
Dorm 2: Korey and Cade
Dorm 3: Alexander and Rowen
Dorm 4: William and .....
Dorm 5: Michael and Francisco
Dorm 6: Patrick and Benjamin
Dorm 7:
Dorm 8: To Be determined

Last edited:
Who was living in that apartment again? I thought it was Kevin?

Gen's confusion overtakes her brain again

Edit Also Because I Noticed This: *Francisco

Who was living in that apartment again? I thought it was Kevin?

Gen's confusion overtakes her brain again

Edit Also Because I Noticed This: *Francisco
Kevin, his brother, Carolyn and Zachary I think? Not sure though and then Naoki and CeCe have an apartment together too.

Kevin, his brother, Catherine and Zachary I think? Not sure though and then Naoki and CeCe have an apartment together too.

Ah, okey-dokey. Saw Kevin on the dorm list and my brain went too far into overdrive.

Also if you could fix the spelling of Cisco's name on the character roster, I'd be very much obliged.

The three post rule just because I see how slow we're going is lifted. Post when you please, just make sure that no one gets left behind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back