• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Trapped: A Disney Rp OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Female dorm mates
Screenshot_20190301-185200.png
Dorm 1: Ava and Victoria
Dorm 2: Agnes and Sophie
Dorm 3: Cece and Daiyu
Dorm 4: Lalani and Kristine
Dorm 5: Maggie and Rosalie
Dorm 6: Arianna and Dakota
Dorm 7: Luliana and Carolyn
Dorm 8: Avery and Desiree

If any of them aren't going to university please tell me though I think that was nymphadora's girl character. Just remind me if it's not!

Last edited:
Ooohhh Michael's alone! I'm cool with that! Coincides pretty well to how I was going on about his previous roommate graduating.

Nice utilizing Bill Cipher Particle9 Particle9 . Unfortunately... It makes doing a 2nd to 3rd character even more difficult. Because now... I realize how broad my choices are.

After some extremely hard choices... There is one I am going to likely do. Kilala Reno from Kilala Princess... If that is even allowed.

Would she know of the curse? SInce she loved the disney princesses? I just read that in her Wiki page

In theory she very well could have... Since she studied the disney princesses to a tee. However, I'm willing for that to be toned down (a lot). Especially considering her ocnnection to the Princesses is rather intense, even without the Crown

Last edited:
MegMath13 MegMath13 , hey dearie, i'll be out of town from today, Saturday March 2nd - Monday, March 4th , so i most likely will get a post when i come back !

Still working on character relations but this is what I've come up with so far! If anyone agrees, disagrees, or has ideas I'm happy to hear them all!

Keaton Samuel Landau ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) -

Magdalene Lewis ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) -

Korey Hughes ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) -

Dakota Oaks ( AnimeGenork AnimeGenork ) - I can see Dakota and Victoria being friends since they both like fashion, boys, animals, and are both kind kind hearted people!

zachary tobias rikes ( deer deer ) - I could see him having fun playing pranks on Victoria since she's naive and trusting.

Sophie ( Andrita Andrita ) -

Kevin Stanton ( Scatterbrain Scatterbrain ) -I can see them being acquainted, maybe met at a charity event/business dinner or something along those lines?

madeline harper addams ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ) -

quentin ross ford ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ) -

Alexander Whittaker ( QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ) - Again similar to Kevin Stanton, being acquainted via parents throwing a business dinner or some sort of formal event?

Kristine Moore ( QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel )-

Iuliana Dita ( The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye ) - Thinking maybe Victoria reaches out to her for help with Chemistry?

Chrom Gerstner ( QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ) -

Rosalie Casteel ( Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy ) - Going to sound crazy but I could see Victoria trying to reach out to Rosalie to befriend her since they both like sweets and romance. Might look up to Rosalie as a role model since she's older and has started her own business.

Agnes Hamilton ( PandorasBox101 PandorasBox101 ) -

Chen, Daiyu ( PandorasBox101 PandorasBox101 ) -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back