• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi, sorry to bother you guys, but would it be OK if I asked some questions before seeing about trying to sign up?

I'm interested in using a character, but I'm worried they sort of wouldn't be able to do much because they're not a fighter or anything. Their only special powers are related to a card game (They're a card game anime character), and I'm not sure how they'd go about getting brought into the plot...

Do you guys have any advice, suggestions, etc. about using non-fighters that probably wouldn't know or understand what's going on at first?

Or should I use an entirely different character instead?

berrybeans berrybeans fantastic

Hi, sorry to bother you guys, but would it be OK if I asked some questions before seeing about trying to sign up?

I'm interested in using a character, but I'm worried they sort of wouldn't be able to do much because they're not a fighter or anything. Their only special powers are related to a card game (They're a card game anime character), and I'm not sure how they'd go about getting brought into the plot...

Do you guys have any advice, suggestions, etc. about using non-fighters that probably wouldn't know or understand what's going on at first?

Or should I use an entirely different character instead?

Yes, non-combat characters are wholeheartedly accepted. A huge aspect of this RP that I want to see explored is just what it's like for the characters having to just live day-to-day in the world. Or if stuff like strategy, management, planning and etc is their vibe, that's something factions could use. Or maybe they provide some sort of service or resource to their respective faction -- utopia could always use a plethora of occupations, being a self-sufficient colony. Absolutely no fighting is expected from anyone if that's something they don't want.

Well, the character I had in mind is still in high school, but he seems like the type of character that might be able to help keep spirits up and be a supportive presence.

I feel like figuring out a proper "job" for him might be a little difficult though because he's never seen actually doing any real jobs. He's supposed to have leadership capabilities, but I've found that trait tends to be downplayed when I use him in crossover roleplaying due to his unfamiliarity with everything and other characters having abilities he doesn't have that give them more reason to take charge.

Is it something that can sort of be solved in the roleplay itself?

Well, the character I had in mind is still in high school, but he seems like the type of character that might be able to help keep spirits up and be a supportive presence.

I feel like figuring out a proper "job" for him might be a little difficult though because he's never seen actually doing any real jobs. He's supposed to have leadership capabilities, but I've found that trait tends to be downplayed when I use him in crossover roleplaying due to his unfamiliarity with everything and other characters having abilities he doesn't have that give them more reason to take charge.

Is it something that can sort of be solved in the roleplay itself?

If you're in resistance or taskforce this probably wouldn't be possible, but an unaffiliated could potentially hide their otherworldly traits and try to go to a normal school. Utopia would probably be in the beginning stages of education for younger otherworldlies, but I doubt it would be very fleshed out at all (wouldn't have grades, curriculum, etc).

Yea dw I didn't mean he HAS to have a job, just giving examples of things characters can do. All in all, this is just about your character living their life, or trying their best to do so in their situation, with the others around them. So whatever you think they would end up being/doing, there's probably a method for it.

He could always end up taking on a sort of unspoken apprentice role w one of the senior members of a faction (or an unaffiliated member that has been around here longer) -- that could help build their leadership qualities and/or know-how of the world. Or he could just be pre-established in this world, something I always recommend to people, especially if they are from a faction.

The biggest thing holding me back now is that I'm not sure what group he'd be with... He wouldn't agree with the Taskforce basically rushing to arrest anyone from another world, but he wouldn't agree with the Resistance going to extremes either. It feels wrong for him to just sit out of it in Utopia as well because he'd still feel like it's a really serious matter and would want to do something even if he doesn't know what.

Is there an option to start out unaffiliated, perhaps? Maybe I could roleplay him ending up with a group or something.

Name: RX-0 Unicorn Gundam
Pilot: Banagher Link (Only Works for him)
Fandom: Gundam
Affiliation: None
Gundam Type: Prototype Full Psycho-Frame Mobile Suit
Height: 21.7 meters
Weight: 42.7 metric tons
Generator: Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor
Power output: 3480 kW (Unmeasurable in Destroy Mode)
Sensor Range: 22000 meters (Unmeasurable in Destroy Mode
Armor: Gundarium Alloy
Rocket Thrusters: 142600 kg (Unmeasurable in Destroy Mode)
Weaknesses: Can only stay in destroy mode for 5 minuets. Psycho-Frame blockers can stop it transforming temporarily. The I-Field has no effect against solid objects like missiles and projectiles, and beam weapons can still be used at point blank range within the barrier's boundary.
Technology and Development
Produced as the final part of the E.F.S.F's reorganization plan, the "UC Project", the Unicorn Gundam is a revolutionary design meant to be the main symbol of the project's main goal: to destroy any traces of Zeonism in the Earth Sphere[3]. Thus, not only does it feature a Gundam design, but it also incorporates an anti-Newtype system. Two prototype machines were completed at Anaheim Electronics' factory in Granada. However, when the Vist Foundation took control of the project, they installed a special "La+ Program" OS into the Gundam, turning it into a symbol of possibility by making it the key to finding Laplace's Box: the embodied hope of the Universal Century. Featuring the most advanced mobile suit technology of the time, its performance is unmatched.

Incorporating test data from the experimental MSN-06S Sinanju Stein, the Unicorn Gundam's entire frame is built with Psycho-Frame material, drastically increasing the unit's responsiveness and allowing it to be piloted like an extension of the pilot's body. While mobile suits used during the Second Neo Zeon War implemented Psycho-Frame technology on a limited basis, the Unicorn is the first "full Psycho-Frame" mobile suit. In some cases, this responsiveness is so high that the machine appears to act on its own without any actions from the pilot. In addition, the Unicorn utilizes a special system known as the "NT-D" (or Newtype Destroyer) which activates the suit's Psycho-Frame and dramatically increases the suit's performance.
In its normal form, the "Unicorn Mode", the Unicorn Gundam's head is similar in appearance to those of Londo Bell's mass-produced mobile suits, with the addition of a single, horn-like antenna on its forehead (which gives it the name "Unicorn"). Destroy Mode is the form when Unicorn Gundam's NT-D System is activated. The transformation is marked by an expansion of the suit's frame. The armor seams separate and lock down into various hard-points, while the newly exposed Psycho-Frame emits a pinkish-red or greenish (Awakened) glow (attributed to the Psycho-Field phenomenon). In this mode, the Unicorn becomes taller, reveal six more thrusters, and its head transforms to one with standard Gundam features, the visor and face guard retracts into the head to reveal the twin eyes and mouth plate, and the antenna splitting into a V-fin. To prevent its transformation being interrupted, the strength of its I-Field will be increased temporarily. Additionally, a pair of sub-sensors are revealed on the shoulders, and two concealed beam sabers extend out of the backpack.
In Destroy Mode, the suit's Psycho-Frame scans the pilot's thoughts and directly transmits them to the suit's drive system; in other words, the Unicorn can be controlled by the pilot's thoughts alone. Additionally, the mode also causes the machine's performance - in thrust, generator output, and sensory radius - to be increased to unmeasurable levels. The NT-D also allows the Unicorn to take control of an enemy's psycommu weapons (also known as "Psycommu Jack") by emitting a Psycho-Field. However, the stress placed on the mind by manipulating an object more than tenfold the size of an average human is extraordinary. Even with the aid of the Psycho-Frame, the pilot's mind can only endure roughly five minutes of operation before a limiter is activated, deactivating the Psycho-Frame and returning the mobile suit to its Unicorn Mode.
To alleviate the high levels of G forces placed on the pilot, a drug administration system called the "DDS" is fitted on the pilot suit[4]. It suppresses stagnated blood circulation due to high acceleration by administering the drug to the pilot[4]. Furthermore, the DDS activates automatically upon the detection of another Newtype via the "Intention Automatic System"[4].

Appearance:
Destroy Mode
View attachment 838453
Unicorn Mode
View attachment 838457
Awakened Mode
View attachment 838458

Abilities/Skills:
  • La+ Program
A unique Operating System that slowly reveals the path to Laplace's Box once certain requirements are met. It was added by the Vist Foundation and not part of the original specifications. It is also responsible for registering Banagher's biometrics, making the Unicorn Gundam inoperable by others. Upon reaching Laplace at midnight Greenwich Mean Time, the program broadcasted the Universal Century inauguration speech and Federation Universal Century Charter made at Laplace in UC 0001. The next checkpoint given by the program is Torrington Base in Australia (in the novel, the checkpoint was actually Dakar, the capital of Earth Federation). According to Daguza Mackle, the program's true purpose might be to serve as a guidepost to test the pilot's heart as it leads the pilot to the Box. Ironically, the Laplace's Box was ultimately revealed to be at Industrial 7, where everything had begun. In the OVA, Gael Chan explained that the program was designed to search for true Newtypes to guide to the Box.

• Intention Automatic System
This system is inherited from the Sinanju Stein and functions by using the Psycho-Frame's sensitivity to the pilot's thought-waves to directly affect behavior of the mobile suit[7][8]. It is also possible for the pilot to intercept the thought-waves of an enemy pilot. Additionally, the system directs the suit's movement when active, and does not completely depend on the pilot for commands. By default, the system will automatically attempt to destroy any Newtype enemies it detects, but requires the pilot to give it a conscience so it does not merely become a killing machine.

• Newtype Destroyer System (NT-D)
An anti-Newtype system developed by the Earth Federation, it works by using the Psycho-Frame built within the mobile suit's body to seek out Newtype brainwaves. Should one be found, the NT-D System activates and turns the Unicorn Gundam from its usual "Unicorn mode" into its "Destroy mode", improving its stats overall and allowing it to take control of Newtype weaponry used by others and turn them against them. However, the system has a number of flaws. Among them is having a five minutes usage limit so it wouldn't kill its pilot and the fact that it doesn't discriminate between real Newtypes and Cyber-Newtypes. Its most ironic flaw is that, because of the massive stress the system exerts on its pilot, a Newtype is the best choice to control it. However, those with strong wills can overpower the system and determine when it can activate.

• Destroy Unchained
When the synchronization between the Newtype pilot and the Unicorn through the Intention Automatic System as well as the operating level of the NT-D System exceed control range values, it is said that the Unicorn automatically shifts to a mode called "Unchained". The external armor further expands from those of the Destroy mode, exposing more of the internal Psycho-Frame. This is to avoid interference as the entire "full Psycho-Frame" body generates a powerful Psycho field: In a way, it is "unchained" and free from restraint. This secret function, "Destroy Unchained," was considered a last resort and insurance provided for the UC Project. In this state, the Psycommu connection flow limiter is cut off and control of the Unicorn is forcibly transferred from the pilot to the NT-D System. The pilot is treated merely as a "biological component" by the system without consideration for their survival while the Unicorn automatically executes program code for the purpose of defeating enemy Psycommu units, becoming a pure combat machine under complete automatic control.

• Luminous Crystal Body
The unknown luminous crystal “Psycho Shard” is an additional medium that creates Psycho Field and is produced from the full Psycho-Frame body to the extent that it pushes away the armor. Unlike the “preliminary plan” Destroy Unchained which was devised in the event should NT-D operating levels exceed control range values, this form was unanticipated by the developer, Anaheim Electronics. The “Psycho Shard” is an accidental byproduct that also occurred during operational testing of Unit 1. It is said that the Neo Zeong's Psycho Shard Generator, which can artificially create miracles using Psycho Field, was created from data obtained during that period When Banagher displayed levels exceeding the limits of Newtype ability when attempting to generate an unprecedented Psycho Field to stop the Colony Laser's destructive beam, his soul fused with the mobile suit through the Psycho-Frame and the "Unicorn Gundam" emerged as a new lifeform. In this fused state, the Unicorn could even perform feats such as instantly disable all weapons on Earth or travel back in time.

Weapons
  • 60mm Vulcan Gun
A basic armament found on many Federation mobile suits. While essentially ineffectual against mobile suit armor, they are useful in intercepting incoming missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored vehicles.

• Beam Saber
The standard close range armament for most Federation mobile suits. The beam saber is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and can cut through most armor not treated with anti-beam coating. The Unicorn is equipped with four beam sabers, two on the forearms and two in the backpack. In Unicorn mode, only the two forearm mounted beam sabers are accessible. In Destroy Mode, the other two beam sabers flip out from the backpack, allowing access to all four sabers.

• Beam Tonfa
The forearm mounted beam sabers can flip over and be used directly, in this form, they are known as beam tonfa.

• Beam Magnum
A highly customized beam rifle designed with an energy condenser. The power output in a single shot is the equivalent of 4 regular beam rifle shots at the expense of an entire E-pac[5]. Each of the beam magnum's magazines is loaded with 5 E-pac, allowing a total of five shots before reloading. The Unicorn can carry two spare magazines on its rear skirt armor. When not in use, the Beam Magnum is stored on the backpack via a slot in the upper section. The Beam Magnum is exclusive to the RX-0 series and causes malfunctions if used by other mobile suits, such as the Delta Plus.

• Hyper Bazooka
A hyper bazooka variant that is exclusive to the Unicorn Gundam, it is stored on the backpack and extends when in use. The hyper bazooka can fire various types of rounds, with the default being the scattershot type. Each of the bazooka's magazine can carry up to six rounds and like the Beam Magnum, the Unicorn can store up to two spare magazines on its rear skirt.

• Shield
A shield that houses an I-Field Generator, which is operational in both Unicorn mode and Destroy Mode. The I-field is automatically deployed and can deflect battleship-class beam cannons[6]. Due to the properties of the Psycho-Frame allowing for direct manipulation of an object by a Newtype, Unicorn Gundam is able to use its shields as beam deflecting funnels despite them lacking any thrusters. When required, the shield can be used as ramming weapons or be equipped with the beam gatling guns. Like the Unicorn Gundam itself, the shield also transforms and reveals its Psycho-Frame parts during Destroy Mode.

• I-Field Generator
When Minovsky particles are released into the air or into open space, the positive and negative particles spontaneously align themselves into a three-dimensional cubic lattice. Due to the repulsive and electrostatic forces between the Minovsky particles, this lattice functions as a kind of a force field, which is referred to as an I-field. When activated, the I-field forms an invisible barrier around the mobile weapon, protecting it from incoming beam attacks. However, this barrier has no effect against solid objects like missiles and projectiles, and beam weapons can still be used at point blank range within the barrier's boundary.

• Beam Gatling Gun
A Gatling-style beam weapon with high rates of fire, it can be handheld or mounted on the forearms/shield. It was originally made and used by the Sleeves as a supporting weapon for the NZ-666 Kshatriya to maintain suppressive fire. Banagher Links managed to secure one while escaping Palau. It unleashes a torrent of beam fire, though individual shots inflict relatively light damage to target (causing minor damage to such units as the AMX-009 Dreissen). It was destroyed during the battle with the Kshatriya, but two new beam gatling guns are mounted to the Unicorn when it is taken on by The Sleeve ship Garencieres. When the gun's ammunition is depleted, it is discarded to avoid becoming dead weight.

• Beam Rifle (ReZEL's)
The same beam rifle used by the RGZ-95 ReZEL, which is powered by a replaceable e-pac. The particle beam fired from the beam rifle can penetrate most armor not treated with specific counter-measures. In addition, this beam rifle can also emit a beam blade from its muzzle, allowing it to act as a long beam saber.

• Beam Rifle (Jesta's)
The same Beam rifle used by the RGM-96X Jesta, it has excellent rate of fire and is longer than the usual beam rifle due to the installation of the acceleration/deflection device. Besides the normal firing mode, it also has a beam machine gun-like rapid fire mode. Accuracy can be improved by holding the rifle in a two-handed manner via the main and fore grip. Used by the Unicorn in Bande Dessinee.

• Beam Machine Gun
The same weapon as used by the Sleeves' AMS-129 Geara Zulu, it rapid fires pellet-shaped beams and its firing and focusing rates are consistent with the standards at the time. By adjusting the irradiation time, the weapon can also function as a beam rifle. Seen equipped at the end of Episode 5 and beginning of Episode 6.

• Armed Armor DE
A weapon introduced in Bande Dessinee. It is the normal shield used by the Unicorn Gundam with additional parts containing a propulsion system and a mega cannon. It is similar to Shield Boosters used in the Gryps Conflict, and can be used as a makeshift melee weapon with significant reach. The Unicorn can achieve speeds comparable to a Base Jabber by mounting the Armed Armor DE to its backpack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FULL ARMOR MODE

Changed Variables
Weight: 76.9 metric tons
Rocket Thrusters: 189700 kg (Unmeasurable in Destroy Mode)

Full armor Destroy Mode
View attachment 838476

Full armor Unicorn Mode
View attachment 838474

Full armor Awakened Mode
View attachment 838477

Technology and Development

The Full Armor Unicorn Gundam was an enhancement plan devised by Takuya Irei while aboard the Nahel Argama and is based on his extensive knowledge of mobile suits. After Banagher's Newtype potential manifests itself, the psycoframe changes color to a vibrant green. Unlike other mobile suits with the Full Armor designation, the FA Unicorn does not have any additional armor for the MS itself (except additional shields). However, it does introduce a large array of weapons, which are added to the legs, backpack and forearms.

The new array of weapons includes two backpack-mounted hyper bazookas, numerous hand grenades, two grenade launchers, two missile pods, three pair of Gatling guns, and two additional shields, one on the backpack and the other on the right forearm. The backpack also features two boosters taken from a Base Jabber Type 94 to compensate for the increased mass, with one of the additional shields situated between them. Thanks to its large amount of armament, the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam can handle any combat situations, and all the added weaponry can be ejected whenever their ammunitions are spent to avoid becoming dead-weight. Like the normal Unicorn, the Full Armor Unicorn can take control of an enemy's psycommu weapons, even Quasi-Psycommu bits, when the NT-D is activated.

Weapons:

• 60mm Vulcan Gun
A basic armament found on many Federation mobile suits. While essentially ineffectual against mobile suit armor, they are useful in intercepting incoming missiles/rockets, destroying mobile suit sensors, and engaging lightly-armored vehicles.
  • Beam Gatling Gun
A Gatling-style beam weapon with high-rate firing. Originally a Neo Zeon weapon, the beam gatling gun can be used with the Unicorn due to Anaheim's universal weapons standard. While it is capable of unleashing a torrent of beam fire, individual shots are relatively weak as they are seen to only chip away at the armor of an AMX-009 Dreissen. After joining the crew of the Nahel Argama, the crew of the Garencieres provide a total of six Beam Gatling Guns for the Full Armor Unicorn, paired in sets of two and mounted on the underside of the three shields.
  • Beam Magnum
A highly customized beam rifle designed with an energy condenser, a single shot from the beam magnum is equal in power to 4 normal beam rifle shots but it uses up an entire E-pac. Each of the beam magnum's magazine is loaded with 5 E-pacs, allowing a total of five shots before reloading. The Unicorn can carry two spare magazines on its rear skirt armor.
  • Beam Saber
The Unicorn is equipped with four beam sabers, two on the forearms and two in the backpack. In Unicorn mode, the MS only has access to the two forearm mounted beam sabers. In Destroy Mode, the other two beam sabers flip out from the backpack, allowing access to all four sabers.
  • Beam Tonfa
The forearm mounted beam sabers can flip over and be used directly, in this form, they are known as beam tonfa.
  • Shield
A four-petal shaped shield that houses an I-field barrier generator, which is operational in both Unicorn mode and Destroy mode. Three of these shields are mounted on the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam, and together they can provide almost 360 degrees of I-Field protection. Due to the properties of the psycoframe allowing for direct manipulation of an object by a Newtype, the suit is able to use the shields as remote controlled weaponry despite them lacking any actual thrusters.
  • I-Field Generator
When Minovsky particles are released into the air or into open space, the positive and negative particles spontaneously align themselves into a three-dimensional cubic lattice. Due to the repulsive and electrostatic forces between the Minovsky particles, this lattice functions as a kind of a force field, which is referred to as an I-field. This field has difficulty permeating conductive materials like metal, water, and plasma, and it exerts a repulsive force against mega particles. An I field is used to to deflect enemy mega particle beams. Due to its high power requirements, the I-field generator originally could only be installed in large mobile weapons. When the generator is activated, the I-field forms an invisible barrier around the mobile weapon, protecting it from incoming beam attacks. However, this barrier has no effect against solid objects like missiles and projectiles, and beam weapons can still be used at point blank range within the barrier's boundary.
  • Hyper Beam Javelin
Two large beam blades, one shaped like a spearhead and the other like an axe, attached to a long handle in a design reminiscent of a halberd. The hyper beam javelin is also embedded with Psycoframe and is part of the Armed Armor series. The Unicorn stores two folded javelins underneath the shields on each arm and can use them when stored, much like the MSN-06S Sinanju's beam axe. The javelin can be used as a double edged weapon, and the spearhead can be used as a bayonet on Unicorn's Beam Magnum.
  • Armed Armor DE
The same weapon as used by the Banshee Norn and Phenex, it is the Unicorn Gundam's normal shield with additional parts containing a propulsion system and a mega cannon. Only shown in the Bandee Desinee manga, where three Armed Armor DE replaced the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam's normal shields.
  • Hyper Bazooka
A hyper bazooka variant that is exclusive to the Unicorn Gundam, it is stored on the backpack and lengthens when in use. The hyper bazooka can fire various types of rounds, with the default being the scattershot type. The bazooka can also function as a weapons platform and mounts various types of weapons. In the case of Full Armor Unicorn, each of the two hyper bazooka is mounted with two grenade racks, a grenade launcher and an anti-ship missile launcher.
  • Grenade Launcher
Mounted on the underside of each hyper bazooka's barrel. They are clip fed and can be fired while mounted or handheld.
  • Anti-Ship Missile Launcher
Same weapon as used by the RGM-89S Stark Jegan, a missile launcher housing three missiles is attached to each of the bazookas.
  • Hand Grenade
Same weapon as used by the RGM-89 Jegan, the Full Armor Unicorn Gundam has a total of 24 hand grenades stored in 8 grenade racks. 4 grenade racks are attached to the legs, and the other 4 are strapped to the side of each bazooka. The hand grenades can be fired directly from their racks.

Extra Abilities/Skills

• Large Booster
Two massive boosters that are a combination of propellant tanks and thruster units are sourced from a Base Jabber Type 94, and attached to the rear of the Full Armor Unicorn via additional mount frame. The large boosters counter the suit's bulk and increase its deployment time. However, because of the sheer size of the entire full armor package once installed, the boosters must be fitted to the Unicorn outside the mobile suit hangar by other mobile suits.
You’re good. But do NOT start destroying cities or factions. Play nice with the other participants. Most of them do not want to do any fighting.

hey you said i had to nerf godzilla, anything specfic? and what about the m.u.t.o?
Okay sorry there was a lot of discussion with the admins. We are thinking the The atomic breath is a bit too powerful, so just maybe nerf that a bit, maybe the size a bit, and the weight. Then you should be good

The biggest thing holding me back now is that I'm not sure what group he'd be with... He wouldn't agree with the Taskforce basically rushing to arrest anyone from another world, but he wouldn't agree with the Resistance going to extremes either. It feels wrong for him to just sit out of it in Utopia as well because he'd still feel like it's a really serious matter and would want to do something even if he doesn't know what.

Is there an option to start out unaffiliated, perhaps? Maybe I could roleplay him ending up with a group or something.

unaffiliated is one of the four affiliations you can choose (not incl. imprisoned, which technically is an affiliation in of itself)

Awesome, thank you! All right, here's my signup sheet. Hopefully it's OK!

char-popup-b01.jpg

Name:
Aichi Sendou

Fandom: Cardfight!! Vanguard

Affiliation: Unaffiliated (This may change in the future, but for now he starts Unaffiliated)

Race: Human

Appearance: Aichi is a rather short boy with blue hair and light blue eyes. He's very often seen wearing a black school uniform complete with a red tie with a black checkmark on it.

Abilities/Skills: Not only can he play the card game "Cardfight!! Vanguard" with his personal Vanguard deck, but Aichi also has a strange ability called "PSY Qualia" that allows him to predict what will happen in a cardfight, hear his units' (cards') voices, and connect with fellow PSY Qualia users and see their memories in a mental world, potentially throw off brainwashing with the power and support of fellow PSY Qualia users (With downsides such as severe weakness until the source of the possession is dealt with), and vague foretelling dreams about threats looming upon the horizon (They don't give a clear picture and he doesn't necessarily understand it, and these dreams normally relate to the fate of his world and Planet Cray, another world he and other PSY Qualia users have a close bond with through the card game Cardfight!! Vanguard).

In more mundane terms of skills, not only can he play a children's card game, but he also has a decent grasp on English and has good grades in school.

Personality: Aichi is a kindhearted and somewhat shy boy that loves Cardfight!! Vanguard. He's very imaginative and cares about others, always putting them before himself. Although he often prefers to avoid conflict, when push comes to shove, he has the courage to do what's right and he won't give up when things are coming down. He also likes to see the best in others.

All in all, Aichi is a good guy that lives his life doing what he loves, playing Vanguard.

History: A young boy that loves the card game, Cardfight!! Vanguard. Long ago, when he was just a child, he was bullied and all alone... but that all changed when one day he met a boy named Toshiki Kai. Kai wasn't like the other kids that bullied him relentlessly. He was a kind-hearted, brave, and generous boy that inspired Aichi to believe in himself and introduced Aichi to Vanguard by giving Aichi a card called Blaster Blade. Although Aichi couldn't imagine himself strong like the warrior on the card at first, Kai told him that he would be able to in time. "Imagine it! Imagination will become your strength!"

From that moment on, Aichi's life changed. Suddenly, by working on his deck, all of the bad things in his life weren't quite as bad, and he had a small ray of light in his life. He wanted to see Kai again and thank him with a cardfight, but before he could, Kai vanished... moved away to someplace else. He feared he would never get the chance...

Fast forward years later, and one day Aichi's Blaster Blade is stolen by a classmate. Aichi, battered and bruised by said classmate, follows him to a card shop called Card Capital, where he finds that Blaster Blade was bet in a cardfight... which the student lost. Blaster Blade was won by a student from another school, and he begged for it back. Yet another student from the same school told him that what's decided in a cardfight is absolute among cardfighters. The card is now his friend's... so Aichi works up the nerve to ask for a cardfight.

Seeing Aichi's earnestness and determination, the second student accepts, taking his friend's newly earned Blaster Blade (Much to said friend's dismay!). They introduce themselves, and it turns out that this boy... is Toshiki Kai!

Kai teaches Aichi the rules of Vanguard, and through the cardfight, Aichi realizes that this is indeed the boy that he met long ago... but something has changed. This Kai doesn't have the same smile. He doesn't let himself show that he still enjoys Vanguard. Aichi tries to reach out to him, but he bites back, denying that he enjoys the game... but even so, Aichi manages to reach out to him.

Aichi wins the fight, getting his Blaster Blade back, and the two manage to become friends.

From there, Aichi makes more friends as he becomes a regular at Card Capital, and much more happens to him...

USS Arizona (BB-39) and her crew

Ship Type: Pennsylvania Class Battleship

Built By: Brooklyn Navy Yard

Built-In: 1915

Fuel Range: 9,200 Miles. (12 MPH.)

Commissioned: 1916

Weapons:

4 × triple 14 in (356 mm) guns

22 × single 5 in (127 mm) guns

4 × single 3 in (76 mm) Anti-Aircraft guns

2× 21 in (533 mm) torpedo tubes

Weight: 29,630 tons

Length: 608' Feet

Crew: 92 Officers. 1,639 Enlisted Personnel.

Aircraft: 3 Seaplanes Onboard.

(Photo of the USS Arizona.)
Arizona (BB 39)

Current Captain: Franklin Van Valkenburgh

Affiliation: Taskforce (The Crew is split amongst themselves but still serves their duties as told.)

Positions held: USS Talbot (DD-114); Destroyer Squadron Five; USS Melville (AD-2); USS Arizona (BB-39)

(Photo of Franklin.)
USS Arizona on Twitter: Captain Franklin B. Van Valkenburgh, Commanding  Officer, USS Arizona (BB-39) in his cabin in November 1941.  https://t.co/hQQcPVwauU

Backstory:
The USS Arizona was put into the construction stage In 1914, Due to the start of World War One. By the End of the war, The ship had traveled from Paris and back to New York. Every few years, The ship's hull, weapons, and Instruments would be Modernized to make it even more effective in Naval Combat. The ship was repurposed for stationing at Pearl Harbor, And It was sucked into a new world.

Franklin is a skilled and Honourable Captain who will do anything for his Country and Crew. He vowed to protect his Country at Any Time and now this seemed like one of those times he was needed most. In this timeline, He was awarded the Medal of Honor after the sinking of the USS Nevada, Which would have been a crazy awarding for him.

Last edited:
Name:
Mikazuki Mikoto

02fad94bdb770bec9b509052be8e05c8.jpg
Nicknames:
Mika

Fandom:
Cardfight Vanguard OC

Affiliation:
Unaffiliated for now

Female, but people assume her to be male the first time they meet.

Race:
Human(?)

Abilities/Skills:
Mikazuki has the ability to summon creatures through the ability known as "Realize". Through this ability, she can call forth creatures from another world through any cards she has on hand. She can also use Superior Realize to become the creature on the card herself or use this ability on a willing person. She can also see the supernatural.

Mikazuki can sprout wings, but they're invisible to all but those who can see and/or possess supernatural abilities. She can fly with average maneuverability.

Personality: Mikazuki is somewhat easily board when doing work, such as cleaning up a mess or studying in class. She also tends to get easily angry when someone disrespects her or a person she's friends with. However, she has a spirit that burns fiercely when she plays her favorite TCG, Cardfight Vanguard, and she's really good at solving other people's issues after getting the full story. She also is pretty brave, yet reckless, whenever someone she cares about is in trouble.

History: Mikazuki is a girl with a shady past, yet she doesnt bring it up at all. If anyone does, she hastily changes the subject to something else.​

Name:
Mikazuki Mikoto

View attachment 839526
Nicknames:
Mika

Fandom:
Cardfight Vanguard OC

Affiliation:
Unaffiliated for now

Female, but people assume her to be male the first time they meet.

Race:
Human(?)

Abilities/Skills:
Mikazuki has the ability to summon creatures through the ability known as "Realize". Through this ability, she can call forth creatures from another world through any cards she has on hand. She can also use Superior Realize to become the creature on the card herself or use this ability on a willing person. She can also see the supernatural.

Mikazuki can sprout wings, but they're invisible to all but those who can see and/or possess supernatural abilities. She can fly with average maneuverability.

Personality: Mikazuki is somewhat easily board when doing work, such as cleaning up a mess or studying in class. She also tends to get easily angry when someone disrespects her or a person she's friends with. However, she has a spirit that burns fiercely when she plays her favorite TCG, Cardfight Vanguard, and she's really good at solving other people's issues after getting the full story. She also is pretty brave, yet reckless, whenever someone she cares about is in trouble.

History: Mikazuki is a girl with a shady past, yet she doesnt bring it up at all. If anyone does, she hastily changes the subject to something else.​
You’re good! Play nice, have fun!

hey you said i had to nerf godzilla, anything specfic? and what about the m.u.t.o?
Okay sorry there was a lot of discussion with the admins. We are thinking the The atomic breath is a bit too powerful, so just maybe nerf that a bit, maybe the size a bit, and the weight. Then you should be good
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 If I was in your shoes I would probably just play as Showa. He follows all the recommendations listed by admins (less powerful breath, smaller, lighter) and you could arguably get away with actually talking to other characters (a bit of a stretch I know considering he's only ever spoken to other Kaiju but you could potentially explain it away with some multiversal mumbo jumbo.)

Oh man, watching that I'm almost tempted to swoop in and play him myself.

_commission____mandalorian_armor_concept_by_araxussyexyr_ddmu8sh-fullview.jpg
Name (including nicknames, aliases, etc):
Kir Ordo, "The Biter"

Fandom: (put OC if the case, or both OC and the fandom it's based on if applicable)
Star Wars OC

Affiliation: (so Resistance, Taskforce, Utopia, or Unaffiliated -- also be sure to note if they're currently imprisoned)
Resistance

Race:
Human

Appearance:
As far as anyone knows...there is nothing under the armor. He's never taken it off, and all efforts to record what he looks like under it have failed, as he is very keen at finding and disabling surveillance equipment. The armor itself is quite interesting. It's heavily customized and well worn, with countless scratches and marks made over the years. It's changed from his old armor in several ways, firstly the color. The markings used to be yellow, to signify his remembrance of his past. Upon being made leader of his clan, however, Kir changed the color to red, in honor of his late father. He replaced his old kama (combat skirt,) which used ot be made of fur, with a more traditional leather one to better fit his role as leader. Even still, he still carries around several trophies, most chiefly two Imperial ID tags taken from Admirals, and two Iron Hearts taken from rogue Mandalorians. He also took to wearing a cape, though he will often remove it before a battle.

Abilities/Skills:
Experienced Warrior: Kir has spent most of his life in combat, and his Mandalorian training only improved this natural talent. he's trained in most practical weapons, whether they be traditonal firearms or blasters, and he's an expert in hand-to-hand as well, often using a sword in lieu of a blaster. He could also just punch his enemies, if he really wants to.

Skilled Tracker and Hunter:
His years in the wild caused Kir to be a natural hunter and tracker, and he rarely feels more alive than when he's on the hunt. This also applies to his skills in stealth, able to quickly move through terrain while remaining unnoticed. His preferred style of fighting mimics that of a predato: he stalks his target, watching them, studying them, waiting for just the right moment, before he pounces on them, and hopefully kills them in a furious flash of violence. He tries not to take part in prolonged engagements if possible.

Leader:
He didn't come to lead Clan ordo for nothing. He's an exceptional leader, though he prefers to do so through action, so don't expect any motivational speeches unless it's a suicide mission.

Personality:
Kir, like many of his people, seems to be completely without emotion or sentiment. He's blunt, brutally honest, and doesn't seem to understand nor care for many social conventions. Whenever he speaks, it has reason, so don't expect any small talk if you're in the same room as him. This is, however, a ruse, similar to other Mandalorians. When surrounded by those he considers friends, he lightens up a bit, though he's still considered quite serious, even among his people. There's a cold focus in those eyes of his, at times animalistic, as if there's something he's keeping just under the surface. Whatever this is tends to emerge in combat. He fights with a ferocity few can match, and is willing to do whatever it takes to win. This is exactly why he's so disciplined: he doesn't want to get himself killed if he goes too far. He's also a soldier first and foremost, meaning he will defer to those with authority over him. Though this doesn't mean he respects them, necessarily. He will be free to criticize unwise tactics or even his leader directly if he feels the need to, but won't step out of line, unless an order will get those under his command killed unnecessarily.

History:
Kir...has no history. No parents, no home planet. Not that he knows of, anyways. His first memories were of a ship. Soemthing happened, and he ended up a slave to Trandoshans, ipedal lizards with an obsession with hunting. He and many other poor souls, instead of beign sold, were shipped of to one of their "reservations." Basically, slaves would be dumped into an enclosed bit of wilderness, usually a jungle or forest, to be hunted down by Trandoshans. Kir wasn't expected to last very long, being only eight years old, but somehow, by some miracle, he not only survived...he thrived. For two years he fought for survival, even killing a few of his hunters here and there. But then, the hunters...stopped coming. It was strange. Sure, they might take breaks, but there was almost always a hunter out and about. So he went looking, and what he found was the Trandoshan base camp burned to ash, and in their place strange figures, seemingly made of metal. Kir immediately retreated into the jungle, only to be noticed by one of these metal men. He stalked them as they searched for the boy, speaking a language he'd never heard before. When they al l split up, he picked out one, silently following him until Kir pounced with nothing but a makeshift shiv. He was promptly slammed into a tree. The boy expected this to be his end, only for the man to...do nothing. He even seemed impressed. Upon conversing, Kir learned that the man was a Mandaloiran, alongside the others, and they'd raided the base camp a few days ago after hearing rumors of spacers going missing in the area. The man introduced himself as Cassus Ordo, leader of Clan ordo, one of the Mandolorian's oldest and most storied clans, and he offered Kir a place in it. The boy was at first hesitant, but he accepted, seeing no other option besides wasting his life in a jungle.

Kir would spend the next decade or so under Cassus, learning the language, culture, and history of the Mandalorian's. It was hard, but Kir finally felt like his life had purpose, besides just surviving. He was even given a name: Kir. Kir went on to fight during the Galactic Civil War, pushing the Empire from Mandalorian space, and clearing the way for the new Mand'alor. Kir came to command his own team of Mandalorians, mainly acting as hired mercenaries dealing with pirates and rogue Imperials in the wake of the Empire's fall. However, leadership was soo thrust upon hi when Cassus was killed fighting against the reinstituted Deathwatch, and Kir was chosen as his successor. The young Mandalorian cut a bloody swath through Deathwatch, cementing himself as both a skilled warrior and a fit leader. A few years later, he and several other Mandalorian's went o investigate ancient ruins on the moon of Onderron, a sacred site to his people. There, they discovered an ancient Sith Temple, containing some sort of artifact. A young warrior pressed a button in the center of the device, prompting Kir to push him away, only to immediately vanish, finding himself teleported to..somewhere. It wasn't even his galaxy, maybe not even his time. He was lsot, confused, but he made due. He fought off several attempts of capture by the Taskforce, before being approached by the Resistance. They seemed a decent bunch, and he couldn't survive on wildlife and what rations he had forever, so he joined up.​

View attachment 840563
Name (including nicknames, aliases, etc):
Kir Ordo, "The Biter"

Fandom: (put OC if the case, or both OC and the fandom it's based on if applicable)
Star Wars OC

Affiliation: (so Resistance, Taskforce, Utopia, or Unaffiliated -- also be sure to note if they're currently imprisoned)
Resistance

Race:
Human

Appearance:
As far as anyone knows...there is nothing under the armor. He's never taken it off, and all efforts to record what he looks like under it have failed, as he is very keen at finding and disabling surveillance equipment. The armor itself is quite interesting. It's heavily customized and well worn, with countless scratches and marks made over the years. It's changed from his old armor in several ways, firstly the color. The markings used to be yellow, to signify his remembrance of his past. Upon being made leader of his clan, however, Kir changed the color to red, in honor of his late father. He replaced his old kama (combat skirt,) which used ot be made of fur, with a more traditional leather one to better fit his role as leader. Even still, he still carries around several trophies, most chiefly two Imperial ID tags taken from Admirals, and two Iron Hearts taken from rogue Mandalorians. He also took to wearing a cape, though he will often remove it before a battle.

Abilities/Skills:
Experienced Warrior: Kir has spent most of his life in combat, and his Mandalorian training only improved this natural talent. he's trained in most practical weapons, whether they be traditonal firearms or blasters, and he's an expert in hand-to-hand as well, often using a sword in lieu of a blaster. He could also just punch his enemies, if he really wants to.

Skilled Tracker and Hunter:
His years in the wild caused Kir to be a natural hunter and tracker, and he rarely feels more alive than when he's on the hunt. This also applies to his skills in stealth, able to quickly move through terrain while remaining unnoticed. His preferred style of fighting mimics that of a predato: he stalks his target, watching them, studying them, waiting for just the right moment, before he pounces on them, and hopefully kills them in a furious flash of violence. He tries not to take part in prolonged engagements if possible.

Leader:
He didn't come to lead Clan ordo for nothing. He's an exceptional leader, though he prefers to do so through action, so don't expect any motivational speeches unless it's a suicide mission.

Personality:
Kir, like many of his people, seems to be completely without emotion or sentiment. He's blunt, brutally honest, and doesn't seem to understand nor care for many social conventions. Whenever he speaks, it has reason, so don't expect any small talk if you're in the same room as him. This is, however, a ruse, similar to other Mandalorians. When surrounded by those he considers friends, he lightens up a bit, though he's still considered quite serious, even among his people. There's a cold focus in those eyes of his, at times animalistic, as if there's something he's keeping just under the surface. Whatever this is tends to emerge in combat. He fights with a ferocity few can match, and is willing to do whatever it takes to win. This is exactly why he's so disciplined: he doesn't want to get himself killed if he goes too far. He's also a soldier first and foremost, meaning he will defer to those with authority over him. Though this doesn't mean he respects them, necessarily. He will be free to criticize unwise tactics or even his leader directly if he feels the need to, but won't step out of line, unless an order will get those under his command killed unnecessarily.

History:
Kir...has no history. No parents, no home planet. Not that he knows of, anyways. His first memories were of a ship. Soemthing happened, and he ended up a slave to Trandoshans, ipedal lizards with an obsession with hunting. He and many other poor souls, instead of beign sold, were shipped of to one of their "reservations." Basically, slaves would be dumped into an enclosed bit of wilderness, usually a jungle or forest, to be hunted down by Trandoshans. Kir wasn't expected to last very long, being only eight years old, but somehow, by some miracle, he not only survived...he thrived. For two years he fought for survival, even killing a few of his hunters here and there. But then, the hunters...stopped coming. It was strange. Sure, they might take breaks, but there was almost always a hunter out and about. So he went looking, and what he found was the Trandoshan base camp burned to ash, and in their place strange figures, seemingly made of metal. Kir immediately retreated into the jungle, only to be noticed by one of these metal men. He stalked them as they searched for the boy, speaking a language he'd never heard before. When they al l split up, he picked out one, silently following him until Kir pounced with nothing but a makeshift shiv. He was promptly slammed into a tree. The boy expected this to be his end, only for the man to...do nothing. He even seemed impressed. Upon conversing, Kir learned that the man was a Mandaloiran, alongside the others, and they'd raided the base camp a few days ago after hearing rumors of spacers going missing in the area. The man introduced himself as Cassus Ordo, leader of Clan ordo, one of the Mandolorian's oldest and most storied clans, and he offered Kir a place in it. The boy was at first hesitant, but he accepted, seeing no other option besides wasting his life in a jungle.

Kir would spend the next decade or so under Cassus, learning the language, culture, and history of the Mandalorian's. It was hard, but Kir finally felt like his life had purpose, besides just surviving. He was even given a name: Kir. Kir went on to fight during the Galactic Civil War, pushing the Empire from Mandalorian space, and clearing the way for the new Mand'alor. Kir came to command his own team of Mandalorians, mainly acting as hired mercenaries dealing with pirates and rogue Imperials in the wake of the Empire's fall. However, leadership was soo thrust upon hi when Cassus was killed fighting against the reinstituted Deathwatch, and Kir was chosen as his successor. The young Mandalorian cut a bloody swath through Deathwatch, cementing himself as both a skilled warrior and a fit leader. A few years later, he and several other Mandalorian's went o investigate ancient ruins on the moon of Onderron, a sacred site to his people. There, they discovered an ancient Sith Temple, containing some sort of artifact. A young warrior pressed a button in the center of the device, prompting Kir to push him away, only to immediately vanish, finding himself teleported to..somewhere. It wasn't even his galaxy, maybe not even his time. He was lsot, confused, but he made due. He fought off several attempts of capture by the Taskforce, before being approached by the Resistance. They seemed a decent bunch, and he couldn't survive on wildlife and what rations he had forever, so he joined up.​

Looks great

Name: William Joseph "B.J." Blazkowicz or "Terror Billy"

Fandom: Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus

Affiliation: Unafilliation

Year Born: August/11/1911

Location of Birth: Texas. (No wonder he has that real southern accent.)

Year 'Killed': 1961 (His body was cut off, But was reattached to a Synthetic German Body.)

Race: Human -> Physical Advancements

Appearance:
(The Metal ring around his neck is what locks his head in place to his body. A Real Badass Hero Is what he looks like.)

wolfenstein_2_the_new_colossus.jpg
(Can you tell the difference between him and The Doom Slayer?)

Abilities/Skills:
Ram Shackles: The Ram Shackles look like shoulder pads from hockey or football, which is fitting because those sports are good examples of what the Ram Shackles can do. Activated when he sprints, the Ram Shackles allow him to break down certain doors, bust open crates, and tackle his enemies in a brutal fashion. It also allows him to throw his Hatchet or chosen grenade with extreme velocity, which should make aiming it a little easier for BJ.
Hatchet: The Hatchet fulfills every Nazi-dismemberment fantasy BJs ever had, whether it’s gouging, impaling, slicing, chopping, or crushing. It also comes with a throwing variant for mid-range stealth kills, and it even works on heftier, armored enemies such as elite troopers. Thanks to its usage in combat and stealth takedowns, the Hatchet is one of the more brutal Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus weapons – and that’s saying something.
Schockhammer: Much like its predecessors in both Wolfenstein: The New Order and The Old Blood, this automatic shotgun is all about damage-per-second. Boasting a rotating triple barrel, an impressive 20-round magazine, and a cone of fire that makes corridor-clearing a breeze – the Schockhammer is the only weapon he needs for close-quarters combat, and feels overpowered (in the best possible way) when used to cut down human enemies.
Maschinenpistole: Like any self-respecting SMG, the Maschinenpistole is at its very best when fired from the hip – it’s also brilliantly effective when dual-wielding, naturally. It’s a lighter option than the Sturmgewehr, but things start to unravel for the Maschinenpistole when he tries to use it for mid-range engagements, as the recoil is totally unmanageable during sustained fire.

Personality: A true American is what you can call this ol' bastard, Actually, He doesn't even look that old either, To be honest. He's a tough nail to hammer and doesn't like those who stand in his line of duty, If they do...Well...They are, Uhh...You'll never take a breath again for sure.

History: Being raised from Jewish and Polish descent, His father was careless and a true monster whilst his Mother tried her best to Protect young BJ from his monster of a father. He was forced to kill his dog when he was younger, Because he had defended his mom and dog. When the Nazis took over, He joined the Resistance and met his future wife Anna. He became a highly trained American resistance member with no mercy to spare the Nazis for.
The Nazis had captured Blazkowics and killed him on live Television, But his body was destroyed, His head was caught by a drone and he was given another chance in a new synthetic german body.

Attachments

• bj-blazkowicz-is-back-wolfenstein-2-impressions.jpg
    bj-blazkowicz-is-back-wolfenstein-2-impressions.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
"Becoming a Spartan was the hardest thing I've ever done, but.. it was the best decision I ever made."

Names: Ellie, 'Spartan Zero Four', 'Sierra Four',

Fandom: Halo (OC)

Numeral designation: B004

Species: Human

Appearance:

7676fd73723e5ab8e20043a04e39b402.jpg

oh8a5shtmdbqx73cv765.jpg

Personality: Ellie, much like the other Spartan-III personnel, carries a curious, almost childlike innocence about her when not being socially awkward. In combat or other confrontation, she is remarkably fierce and unrelenting- not backing down and being unusually assertive when standing up for herself or others. She carries herself with pride and a diciplined military professionalism when performing most other tasks- but others of her caliber would be quick to note that she is rather prone to getting distracted from her duties when operating outside the jurisdiction of the UNSC.

Backstory: Ellie Matherson was born on Imber, an Inner Colony world on December 3rd, 2532. Developing typically like any kid her age, her blossoming life was thrown into disarray in 2538, when Covenant forces had overrun the planet with an invasion fleet. Quick to respond, the UEG and UNSC garrison stationed groundside held an emergency evacuation during the planetary siege. Having been separated from her parents upon boarding a civilian transport craft, she could only watch in horror as one of the shuttles was destroyed following takeoff from the spaceport. It wasn't until later that she learned of her parent's demise on the shuttle when being offered a chance to join the Spartan-III program. Without hesitation, Ellie accepted and, undergoing training for nearly a decade, was finally assigned to Team Phoenix on May 2546. It was during her performance on OPERATION: CARTWHEEL that she was pulled from her unit along with Team Phoenix, assigned MJOLNIR Mk. V Powered Assault Armor, and reassigned on missions befitting of her status- escaping death at Operation: TORPEDO.

Faction: Unaffiliated

Skills: Ellie was trained as the team's Airborne Fire Support Operator, known for her exceptionally brutal efficiency in dispatching targets in close-quarters combat as well as clearing rooms full of hostiles via flanking maneuvers. However, she is as just as capable of operating any weapon, vehicle or equipment provided she is given enough time to figure out how it works.

Powers/Abilities:
All Spartan-III commandos possess several augmentations, notably of which are the following:

8942-LQ99: Skeletons become virtually unbreakable, allowing survival in harder impacts.

88005-MX77: Increased density of individual muscles, allowing heavier lifting.

8897-OP24: Color sharpness is significantly improved upon, and night vision is adapted.

87556-UD61: Greatly improves the individual's reaction time, decreasing the time taken to react by 300%. "Spartan time."

Gear: Generation-One [GEN1] Mark V Powered Assault Armor /Air Assault/ Variant: This armor was a substantial upgrade over the Mark IV; which provided hundreds of technological updates to the suit. The Titanium Alloy Outer Shell bears extreme resilience to most conventional small arms, the plating capable of withstanding about a magazine of concentrated 5.56x45mm fire per plate, 12 7.62x51mm shots per plate or 3 12.7x99mm AP rounds per plate. The refractive coating heat allows the chassis to withstand background heat and twenty direct strikes from Covenant plasma. Mark V shielding is capable of withstanding up to 2.45 gigawatts of energy before breaking; equivalent to two direct hits (torso or below) from a 14.5 APFSDS round or shell. They'll protect against directed energy, projectiles and melee strikes. Upon draining, a 5.45-second delay kicks into effect before the shields begin a 0.85-second recharge to one hundred percent. Friction-less surfaces make for very difficult grapples if one were to attempt to grab them. Lastly, by default, the powered assault armor doubles the user's strength (which is already three times their body weight by default) and multiplies their reaction time by a further factor of five. Ellie's armor permutations were designed to accomplish three things: minimize signature, maximize situational awareness, and endure against strong winds or other aerial stress consistent with H.A.L.O jumps, atmospheric entry or other methods of airborne deployment.

x1 M932 DMR: The M392 Designated Marksman Rifle is an air-cooled, magazine-fed, gas-operated select-fire bullpup rifle that fires 7.62×51mm ammunition from a fifteen round detachable box magazine.

x2 M6G 'Magnum' PDWS: These akimbo semi-automatic autoloading handguns come with a maximum magazine of eight rounds; firing 12.7x40mm Semi Armor Piercing High Explosive (SAP-HE) .50 BMG rounds.

Series 8 Single Operator Lift Apparatus: This jump-pack is mounted onto the back of the Powered Assault Armor, capable of propelling the user into the air via dual propulsion thrusters sliding out of the sides upon activation.

Fears: Ellie fears the loss of those she has bonded to, failure of an objective, being alone, and lacking purpose.

Last edited:
"Becoming a Spartan was the hardest thing I've ever done, but.. it was the best decision I ever made."

Names: Ellie, 'Spartan Zero Four', 'Sierra Four',

Fandom: Halo (OC)

Species: Human

Appearance:

7676fd73723e5ab8e20043a04e39b402.jpg

jBpCL5GA9Ptnu3TWmkV2KS-1200-80.jpg

Personality: Ellie, much like the other Spartan-III personnel, carries a curious, almost childlike innocence about her when not being socially awkward. In combat or other confrontation, she is remarkably fierce and unrelenting- not backing down and being unusually assertive when standing up for herself or others.

Backstory: Ellie Matherson was born on Imber, an Inner Colony world on December 3rd, 2532. Developing typically like any kid her age, her blossoming life was thrown into disarray in 2538, when Covenant forces had overrun the planet with an invasion fleet. Quick to respond, the UEG and UNSC garrison stationed groundside held an emergency evacuation during the planetary siege. Having been separated from her parents upon boarding a civilian transport craft, she could only watch in horror as one of the shuttles was destroyed following takeoff from the spaceport. It wasn't until later that she learned of her parent's demise on the shuttle when being offered a chance to join the Spartan-III program. Without hesitation, Ellie accepted and, undergoing training for nearly a decade, was finally assigned to Team Phoenix on May 2546. It was during her performance on OPERATION: CARTWHEEL that she was pulled from her unit along with Team Phoenix, assigned MJOLNIR Mk. V Powered Assault Armor, and reassigned on missions befitting of her status- escaping death at Operation: TORPEDO.

Skills: Ellie was trained as the team's CQC Specialist, known for her exceptionally brutal efficiency in dispatching targets in close-quarters combat as well as clearing rooms full of hostiles. However, she is as just as capable of operating any weapon, vehicle or equipment provided she is given enough time to figure out how it works.

Powers/Abilities:
All Spartan-III commandos possess several augmentations, notably of which are the following:

8942-LQ99: Skeletons become virtually unbreakable, allowing survival in harder impacts.

88005-MX77: Increased density of individual muscles, allowing heavier lifting.

8897-OP24: Color sharpness is significantly improved upon, and night vision is adapted.

87556-UD61: Greatly improves the individual's reaction time, decreasing the time taken to react by 300%. "Spartan time."

Gear: Generation-One [GEN1] Mark V Powered Assault Armor /Air Assault/ Variant: This armor was a substantial upgrade over the Mark IV; which provided hundreds of technological updates to the suit. The Titanium Alloy Outer Shell bears extreme resilience to most conventional small arms, the plating capable of withstanding about a magazine of concentrated 5.56x45mm fire per plate, 12 7.62x51mm shots per plate or 3 12.7x99mm AP rounds per plate. The refractive coating heat allows the chassis to withstand background heat and twenty direct strikes from Covenant plasma. Mark V shielding is capable of withstanding up to 2.45 gigawatts of energy before breaking; equivalent to two direct hits (torso or below) from a 14.5 APFSDS round or shell. They'll protect against directed energy, projectiles and melee strikes. Upon draining, a 5.45-second delay kicks into effect before the shields begin a 0.85-second recharge to one hundred percent. Friction-less surfaces make for very difficult grapples if one were to attempt to grab them. Lastly, by default, the powered assault armor doubles the user's strength (which is already three times their body weight by default) and multiplies their reaction time by a further factor of five. Ellie's armor permutations were designed to accomplish three things: minimize signature, maximize situational awareness, and endure against strong winds or other aerial stress consistent with H.A.L.O jumps, atmospheric entry or other methods of airborne deployment.

x1 MA5B ICWS: This versatile assault rifle is an air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed weapon configuredfor automatic fire. Designed as a bullpup rifle, it carries a 60-round magazine of 7.62mm FMJ rounds and can output a rate of fire of 15 rounds per second, and 900 rounds per minute. Even though it has a tendency to quickly run through ammo, this rifle is suited for medium to short-range engagements; with the maximum effective range being up to 300 meters.

x2 M6G 'Magnum' PDWS: These akimbo semi-automatic autoloading handguns come with a maximum magazine of eight rounds; firing 12.7x40mm Semi Armor Piercing High Explosive (SAP-HE) .50 BMG rounds.

Series 8 Single Operator Lift Apparatus: This jump-pack is mounted onto the back of the Powered Assault Armor, capable of propelling the user into the air via dual propulsion thrusters sliding out of the sides upon activation.

Fears: Ellie fears the loss of those she has bonded to, failure of an objective, being alone, and lacking purpose.
Welcome Old Friend of Meine! I play way too many characters in this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back