• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Its funny cause your sounding like a teacher, but your pfp is kind of making it hard to take you seriously (just saying, dont hate on the messager. My sister said this while she looked over my shoulder)
Lol well good thing I’m and admin and not a teacher then.

There will be no OP characters. That’s the point. I’m making you nerf an INVINCIBLE character because it’s not fair to the people like me and many others who simply want to participate in the story. So please do not talk back. I’m dealing with it.
This is actually a fair point, because my character is pretty strong, but has major weakness`s that hold him back, like Iron basically Killing him if it gets into his bloodstream

Name: Keito McNamara
Fandom: OC
Affiliation: Resistance Spy
Race: Human (22% Daracon)
Appearance: Fluffy white hair contrasted by blood-red eyes. Always wearing a pair of blue-lens goggles either around his neck or hidden on his head by his hair. He wears a custom made black and white suit-like outfit that guarantees style and flexibility. Black tailcoat-like jacket with a white shirt underneath. The front of the coat is open in the shape of a diamond, the edge is lined with a strip of white. Black pants and shoes to match. Sharp teeth are hidden in his smile.
Abilities/Skills: Heightened senses and reaction speed. Keito is a master of stealth and light weapons.
Personality: Keito is very friendly and emotional, but very distant in mind. He seems to trust new people right away but really doesn't. Squad 6 second in command. Keito is prone to violent outbursts, mostly induced by emotional distress.
History:
Born third generation from a full-blooded Daracon. Aged 11 when dropped off for training. Age 13, assigned to a squad. Age 15, attacked an officer for “putting teammates in danger.” Age 16, Promoted to SiC by Corvex Inura. Keito keeps everyone together in the compound, lifting their spirits.
Looks good! Love the OC!

Name: Godzilla
Species: titan/kaiju
Fandom: monsterverse
Height: 393.04462 feet
Weight: 90,000 metric tons
Weaknesses: he weighs a lot and moves slowly than other beings, Godzilla is slowed down by the cold, and in some movies he is weak to electricity (king gidorah epically) and sometimes mass nuclear weapons. (Giant nukes etc.)
Strengths: he eats radiation and feeds on it fite is a major aliie towards him hes a good swimmer and can breath atomic fire.
Affiliation: none
View attachment 837493
View attachment 837494
Hello, the other admins and I have noticed that your Godzilla is pretty overpowered, I would like to ask if could you nerf him down quite a bit, to make it more fair for others playing and so you do not attack more cities or factions. This character is obviously very overwhelming for others and is scaring off other people from joining the RP. Please consider adding many more big weaknesses, and maybe reducing the size a bit. We will update you if there is any more discussion involving your character/the creature this character is. This RP’s plot is not destruction or battles but has an actual plot that we cannot participate in if you are destroying cities. So please listen to me and the other admins and nerf Godzilla quite a bit before continuing to use him.

cause I was just confuzzed on how you could become a mod in less than a day-

She came here specifically because I asked her, I trust her with things in my actual real life business, obviously I'd trust her with my internet thread lol

There will be no OP characters. That’s the point. I’m making you nerf an INVINCIBLE character because it’s not fair to the people like me and many others who simply want to participate in the story. So please do not talk back. I’m dealing with it.
Can't Nerf This:

Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 7.43.41 PM.png

Name: M.U.T.O (Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism)
fandom: monster verse
also more info: can create an emp strike when its leg glows and slams it into the ground deactivating eletronics for a short period of time (5 minutes)
features: he has wings and can fly easier to ambush enimies more easier. Its also like godzilla and feeds of radiation, and has a more carnicore like diet
height: 200 ft.
weight:46 000 tons
wing span: 350 feet
affilation: none
communication: it communicates by cicking growling roars etc.
weaknesses:
  • Inner mouth. While the MUTO's exoskeletons were durable enough to withstand a point-blank atomic breath blast, the insides of their mouths and throats are not armored as such, and a blast of Godzilla's atomic breath into the female's mouth easily decapitated her.
  • Parental instinct. ...
  • Relative fragility.

download (10).jpegimages (4).jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back