• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Wait the man named “BJ” is heterosexual? Sounds fake but okay.

O4MF3ow.png

I mean I guess anyways

Wait the man named “BJ” is heterosexual? Sounds fake but okay.
Wait, You never knew he was straight? I mean, His wife literally ripped her shirt off and opened fire on Nazis, Whilst being pregnant. Gotta give 'em credit for that.

Wait, You never knew he was straight? I mean, His wife literally ripped her shirt off and opened fire on Nazis, Whilst being pregnant. Gotta give 'em credit for that.

New Colossus is... one hellova sequel.

And unfortunately it's not mostly for the right reasons.

I’m sorry she did WHAT

i'm scared

This warrants another usage of:

O4MF3ow.png

And it's just as dumb, if not dumber, then what Last of Us 2 did with sending a pregnant woman out into the battlefield - just without the "splendor" and "gore" that makes Bethesda's OG granddaddy of shooter genre.

But why was her taking off her shirt necessary to kill nazis? I’m so confused about that part!!

Forgive me for suggesting but... Hornee Devs?

Kid with the initials BJ always gets teased about it from the other boys their own age and decides to beat them at their own game by embracing the nickname

Deepest lore

Is the Taskforce well-funded enough to have a shuttle attack the Slayer's Fortress?

Is the Taskforce well-funded enough to have a shuttle attack the Slayer's Fortress?

Depends where it is. If it's in space or something 100% no.
What's the reason behind the attack? Has he done enough to warrant a considerable amount of resources to tackle his arrest? Maybe there are some taskforce characters that would be down for this, I could throw one of mine that way if other players were down.

Depends where it is. If it's in space or something 100% no.
What's the reason behind the attack? Has he done enough to warrant a considerable amount of resources to tackle his arrest? Maybe there are some taskforce characters that would be down for this, I could throw one of mine that way if other players were down.
I was thinking since he never gave in they could attack, As he does have a few weapons of Mass Destruction.

(And maybe possible access to the gates of Hell Itself.)

I was thinking since he never gave in they could attack, As he does have a few weapons of Mass Destruction.

(And maybe possible access to the gates of Hell Itself.)

I guess so then, again depending on its location. Are any of your taskforce chars going to be in the potential attack? Just deciding if any of mine would be there.

Ehhh, I don't Think Rorke is quite ready to enter the Vacuum of space.

Maybe Barney? Or Eight? Oh!

Maybe Liberty Prime himself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back