• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this, but are you guys still accepting new members? I joined up a few days ago and spotted this, saw an amazing story concept. I'd love to participate in this if there's space!

Hey there, yes it's always open, thanks for the interest!

hi! i know i havent posted in almost a week but im still active! just lotsa crazy work stuff going on (the store closest to ours had their employees quit all at once, so were scrambling to find transplant workers) ill try and get a post up by this weekend :, )

Any recommendations on where to start? This has a lot of world development and I'm unsure where to plant down my character. I have a rough idea of how to start him off of course with the whole portal shenanigans but a recommendation on where to start off in this world would be very helpful :)

hi! i know i havent posted in almost a week but im still active! just lotsa crazy work stuff going on (the store closest to ours had their employees quit all at once, so were scrambling to find transplant workers) ill try and get a post up by this weekend :, )

Literally no rush or obligation, live ur life buddy

Any recommendations on where to start? This has a lot of world development and I'm unsure where to plant down my character. I have a rough idea of how to start him off of course with the whole portal shenanigans but a recommendation on where to start off in this world would be very helpful :)

What I tell everyone, there's a sort of list you should go down to see where your character could start
Firstly, pre-established characters always do the best, just because there's less time spent handholding and giving exposition.
You should try these things in order:
1) See if another non-admin player is on the ooc looking for someone to interact with, or look for a post that could use someone
2) admins, myself included, frequently put out solo posts that are intentionally there to give people a good starting point. I personally am ok with *any* of my posts, even ones where I'm already interacting with someone, being ok for players to throw themselves in.
3) if there really, *really*, isn't anywhere for you to be, put out a solo post, but I honestly wouldn't recommend it bc I've noticed a theme of ppl ignoring ppl's solo posts, and unfortunately me and the other admins don't have the time to cater to everyone.
As always I am here as the Lore Master role between the admins, so ask me any and all questions in this thread pertaining to things you're wondering about in-world, which ofc could help you decide how to act.

Take your time! Everyone has been pretty busy so we understand lol.

Giving a heads up that my internet is being pretty shit right now (bopped off this from my dad's place) so I might not be able to post for a couple days. We can just say a random coconut bonked space man so I'm not holding you two up.

Hey, gwyn.. Is it ok if taskforce npcs chase Connor and Sabuto?

Before trying that, maybe see if there are any players that would be up for throwing a taskforce char your way? I could maybe use one of mine if another player could help me out too

just because so many players are seemingly looking for something to do, I'd hate to waste this opportunity for someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back