• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
If he can, Sebastian might be intrigued. Might be fun to have him taunted with food. He hasn't eaten in 3 years so he is famished

Also, sebs quite the exquisite cook as well. Being a proud demon, he has to be the best. So I could see some potential compition for who is 'better'

If he has access to a kitchen anyway. I don't know if the prisoners make their own food, or if their served.

Chun: "I-WHAT! No, Aang is...me, I guess. It's complicated, but I'm sure he's not very happy you said that about him so please apologise."
"Awh, you even said the magic word. Oh don't you worry, I've pissed off fish much bigger than some baby monk who knows how to throw rocks, air, water and fire a certain way."

SMSDLKFSDJ come to the dark side we have coffee
and Y E S that needs to happen omg
"Let me guess, wonderboy likes his dark and bitter?"

Laius can cook. Hope Sebastian likes whatever monster the Taskforce killed that day!
Prepare to have Aang order the most outlandish, horrific things just to see Laius be at his wits end hAhaaa

Is Aang going to end up at the Taskforce? I can just imagine the chaos of 2 demons feeding off each other's chaotic energy xD
He's technically Resistance but hes probably gonna pop over there at some point just to cause some chaos lmfao
I can see the Resistance using him and his combustible powers as decoy/distraction while the real deal slip behind enemy lines to free their fellow brethren

Just pop into Laius' kitchen as the fight is going on midway, dropping a Taskforce monster head on the table. "Mind frying a few pieces? I like mine with extra bay leaf and pepper."

"Awh, you even said the magic word. Oh don't you worry, I've pissed off fish much bigger than some baby monk who knows how to throw rocks, air, water and fire a certain way."

Prepare to have Aang order the most outlandish, horrific things just to see Laius be at his wits end hAhaaa
"Demons? Well, I guess I could cook that...might have to boil it in holy water, though."

i love him LKSDJFKLS "I believe the term you're looking for is black."

and god it's earlier than usual for me but i am exhausted tonight to the point where brain just. isn't working lsdlfjsd ;w; so sorry if i crash soon lmao

i love him LKSDJFKLS "I believe the term you're looking for is black."

and god it's earlier than usual for me but i am exhausted tonight to the point where brain just. isn't working lsdlfjsd ;w; so sorry if i crash soon lmao
;) "Like my soul."
"Right donut shop lady, Agatha or whatever the hell your name is, you heard the man!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back