• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions -- A Multifandom RP *OOC*

Main
Here
Characters
Here
gwenpool gwenpool hey Gwen, do you mind if I ask if you had any overarching plot in mind for this RP?

Fair question, I leave a lot of it open to interpretation and what people kinda want to happen (like what factions accomplish what and etc). I've given explanations to the utopia and resistance leaders a sort of good blueprint for a progression with faction mindsets and etc (some of it pretty dramatic). There is actually a canonical explanation for why characters have been teleported here for if that's ever necessary, but if that does get explained it wouldn't happen for a very long time due to its very endgame nature. Yea if people want to do something brash like fuck up a faction base (given they have means, knowledge, etc) they could probably get away with it, idk if it would be successful but uhhhh

It's always smart to approach a current leadership char in-game if you want to try and pull anything (or ig go renegade idc lol), I think the other two are supposed to come in this weekend. When in doubt, cause anarchy.

If people want to try and plan out an arc of sorts, we can do that here :)

I will say there's kind of a huge in-character rivalry between me and my two homies that has spanned many RPGs -- I fully expect them to go at each other's throats (mainly mine whoops) that might make things pick up lol

I suppose now would be a bad time to mention that bug girl may be a carrier for a deadly virus

Kidding but also not depending on how good my lore memory is

I suppose now would be a bad time to mention that bug girl may be a carrier for a deadly virus

Kidding but also not depending on how good my lore memory is

I'm intrigued

oh also speaking from the view of the Taskforce......there's.........interest.... in utopia......
kidding lol
unless?

So, it would be perfectly ok for Sebastian (a demon) to sneak about and snoop thru files after he learns how this Eartha tech works? Cause he's never even looked at a computer xD

I mean, doors are fine cause he can break them if he needs to... Or transform into a mass of shadow/sludge... But he kinda needs to know how to work a computer

Forest peeps it is. If only I could use that as a chance to break lore and add on more bugs to bug girl to make her an abomination

Well, He is kinda with everyone, Also Yes, Taskforce sent up a drone but he destroyed it. Yes, Demons should be worried.

Is lungwort Resistance or Taskforce? I forgot.

utopia but I think this could work regardless lol

I just really enjoy the image of just "you asked for emergency care, enjoy two bloodied souls absolutely going at each other"

could be two unaffiliated if factions wouldn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back