• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings this just in: i have issues (looking for romantic ocxoc stuff! always open)

Hello still interested? I can go with the flow, I do not really care. I vibe and also m/m is also a normal for me. And I like way of firends to lover or friends to lovers

Hi! I would definitely be interested in the friends to lovers pairing! I also love the trip plot line. Maybe we could brainstorm a little bit together with the both of those?

Heya! I did have one idea involving a plot I once started with another person who sadly vanished pretty quick, it would involve providing a rather odd sort of stray for your Julien character to 'pick up'.

The plot was a reverse-isekai type where my character was a straight up dragon who ended up getting dumped out of his fantasy realm into the 'real world' in human form. I kinda liked the character of arrogant git being taken down a notch and wanted to explore that, maybe say the transformation and world change was a karmic curse.

Still up for the Enemies to lovers or trapped in an elevator?? :D love the simple but interesting idea - can turn out to something awesome

Heya! I did have one idea involving a plot I once started with another person who sadly vanished pretty quick, it would involve providing a rather odd sort of stray for your Julien character to 'pick up'.

The plot was a reverse-isekai type where my character was a straight up dragon who ended up getting dumped out of his fantasy realm into the 'real world' in human form. I kinda liked the character of arrogant git being taken down a notch and wanted to explore that, maybe say the transformation and world change was a karmic curse.
sorry i didn't get around to replying to your comment yesterday! i was a bit busy :[ but that sounds super cool!! i'd love to talk about it more, PM me!!

Hey there
Got some ideas that might work with an 'enemies to lovers' thing but maybe not as extreme
Anyway, if you're interested that'd be awesome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back