• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Princess OOC

SOFT SCORPION

WARM SCORPION

LITTLE BALL OF SELF-HATE

HAPPY SCORPION

SLEEPY SCORPION

INNNNNNCINERRRRRATEEEEEEEE

....That was the best I had for that

Yas  B|

They should call it the Eclipsed Spirits

No no

SOFT SCORPION

DEADLY SCORPION

LITTLE STINGER FILLED WITH POISON

ANGRY SCORPION

STABBY SCORPION

POISON POISON POISON

This is all genius omg. 

By the way if I reply really late here or miss something, it's because I'm on mobile, so I don't always get all the notifications xD  

Because they're all either deeply traumatized, crying, or screaming over stuff. We need some gosh darned level headed characters xD (Well, I mean to be entirely fair we do have some level-headed ones, but the ones who are very emotional are the ones sticking out lol). Though that's not a bad thing. I'm just imagining if I was in this situation in real life and how I'd feel hearing about all the stuff they're going through :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they're all either deeply traumatized, crying, or screaming over stuff. We need some gosh darned level headed characters xD (Well, I mean to be entirely fair we do have some level-headed ones, but the ones who are very emotional are the ones sticking out lol). Though that's not a bad thing. I'm just imagining if I was in this situation in real life and how I'd feel hearing about all the stuff they're going through :P

I mean Evelynn is fairly level headed. Her dreams and such just get overwhelming since she isn't used to them, yet. I feel like everyone is still kinda in the beginning stages of adjusting and everything. 

At least Noel's freaking out privately....with a scorpion....

That moment when you were gonna make yourself a hamburger for a late night snack but it turns up being homemade hamburger helper without the noodles cause you thought it would be a good idea to stuff the burger with cream cheese :V

Also, that moment when you accidentally fall asleep and wake up to at least 4 pages of unread OCC pages and then sitting there at the computer thinking, "aw crap" and then you end up going through it, all of it because you're bored at 4am.

It is good and what I made tasted amazing :o  I should mess up when cooking burgers more often :V Though I have been cooking long enough that I should be able to improvise like this easy. I don't do simple foods. If you give me a pack of ramen I will end up making some unnamed type of paste with an awesome cream sauce cause I hate plain ramen. 

It is good and what I made tasted amazing :o  I should mess up when cooking burgers more often :V Though I have been cooking long enough that I should be able to improvise like this easy. I don't do simple foods. If you give me a pack of ramen I will end up making some unnamed type of paste with an awesome cream sauce cause I hate plain ramen. 

Whaaaa?!? Really? Not even when you add the seasoning or eat a thing of cup ramen? Or how about uncooked ramen?

Nope nope and nope. You see, I have high blood pressure problems. And when you are cutting back on the amount of sodium you are eating, you can taste every bit of salt in food. Or at least I can. So eating ramen to me is like....eating a bowl of salt =w= me no likey. I ate tuna most of the time in college cause I refused to eat ramen. 

I do the same thing xD  I'm really weird with food. I had an eating disorder the last few years, so during recovery I started getting like really picky. And I was in culinary, so that just added to it lolol 

I'm kinda confused...are we even evil or something. What I mean is that every Renagade doesn't even seem to be a Renagade anymore,other than a few exceptions.

I'm kinda confused...are we even evil or something. What I mean is that every Renagade doesn't even seem to be a Renagade anymore,other than a few exceptions.

I donno what people are doing for theirs, but i'm trying to make leo seem good, but he has a plan.

Villains get a bad rap and people avoid being evil T.T Though for the renegades, the main point of what distinguishes them had more to do with personal philosophy than full blown evil intent. Though even with that, I think a person who is good and has noble intentions and morals can still do wrong or evil things, so nothing to get too concerned about I'd say :)

Trust me, that was not intentional. He was being casual and didn't realize that Azura was crying.

Trust me, that was not intentional. He was being casual and didn't realize that Azura was crying.

At some point, one can't take on all the blame for another person crying. There's always factors to take into account, such as that individual's level of sensitivity and how upset they were before you even started talking to them. So to be entirely fair to your character, it wasn't his fault that she was crying in the first place, so it shouldn't reflect all that negatively on him that she was crying more because of a fairly casual conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back